€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

+37
honduran09
Brigate Rossonere
Onyx
OLpower
punkfusion1992
cositomilan
BarrileteCosmico
Khaled
Latinus
joksa
Blue
white_star
InterMalia
Yuri Yukuv
bazinga
halamadrid2
Pinoy_Cules
zizzle
S
Dnmac4
EarlyPrototype
Doc
RobbyV
The Nature Boy
Ali
bloodless
Moey86
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BeautifulGame
Albiceleste
The Franchise
M99
Sushi Master
windkick
cyberman
sagnik92
wigglesworth
41 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to
oh-well its his choice i guess

Affelay & Van der vart comes to mind

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by bazinga Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Bojan on loan is the deal, apparently.

Not bad at all in that case.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 pm

zizzle wrote:fantastic four rings any bells ? someone is gonna be benched and he's not going to be happy

Not really, Pedro nor Sanchez are as good as any of Henry, Dinho, Messi and Eto'o were.

Also, noone was unhappy on the bench that season, seeing as Dinho was injured for most of it he didnt play and then when he came back Eto'o got injured.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:this is pretty much like our coentrao sigining noone understands it but lots of money will be spent to get the player

seeing as rossi is closer to barca than sanchez i dont really get this transfer at all

isnt he better off going to inter that actually needs him due to militos regression of form

guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to

oh-well its his choice i guess

How is this like Coentrao in any way?

You have a leftback who plays, only leftback. Then your going to sign someone who again, is a leftback who only plays leftback.

We have 3 forward positions, 3 back ups for them. If Bojan or Jeffren goes, a space appears.

Not the same at all.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by S Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm

at inter or juve ,he would be a regular starter..he could be a star of either teams ,but now at barca he has to fight it out with pedro for a starting spot..not a great choice honestly !!!could well be another afellay in the making
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28473
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:this is pretty much like our coentrao sigining noone understands it but lots of money will be spent to get the player

seeing as rossi is closer to barca than sanchez i dont really get this transfer at all

isnt he better off going to inter that actually needs him due to militos regression of form

guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to

oh-well its his choice i guess
You're a MADrid fan seriously criticizing Barca for buying a rotation player? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Please MADrid fans stop posting if you don't know what you're talking about.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Sanchez wont be a rotation player if he comes.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Sanchez wont be a rotation player if he comes.
He'll have to prove himself first of course.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm

The Franchise wrote:

How is this like Coentrao in any way?

You have a leftback who plays, only leftback. Then your going to sign someone who again, is a leftback who only plays leftback.

We have 3 forward positions, 3 back ups for them. If Bojan or Jeffren goes, a space appears.

Not the same at all.


thing is rossi is almost a finished deal, which would mean you have villa, pedro, messi, rossi, bojan and jeffren as strikers doesnt that sound enough instead you want to go for another striker as well

somebody is gonna get benched and they dont deserve it, seeing as they would walk into any other teams starting XI......now doesnt that sound like a carbon copy of coentrao

btw coentrao will play on the right if we sign him, the guy is very very versatile, he can play as a winger as well both on the right as well as the left
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24066
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Sanchez wont be a rotation player if he comes.
He'll have to prove himself first of course.

He willl, hell easily take over pedros place.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Sanchez wont be a rotation player if he comes.

Exactly if he comes he will fight Pedro and Villa for thier spots. Barca got incredibly lucky with thier injuries this year that wont happen again and if Pedro or Villa suffer lack of form or injuries. Sanchez will dump them to the bench which Barca couldnt do before because Affelay took a while to adjust and Bojan isnt a winger.

Everyone excepts the fact Barca need a forward for depth but as soon as they decide they want to get one everyone acts like a load of butthurt kids.

Man Utd have Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez, Nani, Valencia, Giggs and Park for thier wings and striking positions but no one accuses them of buying players they dont need and if they get Young no one will complain. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68971
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:at inter or juve ,he would be a regular starter..he could be a star of either teams ,but now at barca he has to fight it out with pedro for a starting spot..not a great choice honestly !!!could well be another afellay in the making

I can't understand why people see Affelay's move as a bad thing. He has been doing great since he came. He plays in almost every game, assisted a huge goal in the Champions League Semi's, and looked great for Holland against Brazil. What has been negative about his transfer?????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 pm

The thing that Barca fans do not know about Sanchez is that he wasnt performing untill he switched his position from the wing to second striker.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:this is pretty much like our coentrao sigining noone understands it but lots of money will be spent to get the player

seeing as rossi is closer to barca than sanchez i dont really get this transfer at all

isnt he better off going to inter that actually needs him due to militos regression of form

guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to

oh-well its his choice i guess
You're a MADrid fan seriously criticizing Barca for buying a rotation player? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Please MADrid fans stop posting if you don't know what you're talking about.

at least our signings get to play for our club rather than get chipped out before even putting a shirt on lol

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24066
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:at inter or juve ,he would be a regular starter..he could be a star of either teams ,but now at barca he has to fight it out with pedro for a starting spot..not a great choice honestly !!!could well be another afellay in the making

I can't understand why people see Affelay's move as a bad thing. He has been doing great since he came. He plays in almost every game, assisted a huge goal in the Champions League Semi's, and looked great for Holland against Brazil. What has been negative about his transfer?????

Dont watch Barca and just assume because he doesnt score everygame that he's been crap Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68971
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

How is this like Coentrao in any way?

You have a leftback who plays, only leftback. Then your going to sign someone who again, is a leftback who only plays leftback.

We have 3 forward positions, 3 back ups for them. If Bojan or Jeffren goes, a space appears.

Not the same at all.


thing is rossi is almost a finished deal, which would mean you have villa, pedro, messi, rossi, bojan and jeffren as strikers doesnt that sound enough instead you want to go for another striker as well

somebody is gonna get benched and they dont deserve it, seeing as they would walk into any other teams starting XI......now doesnt that sound like a carbon copy of coentrao

btw coentrao will play on the right if we sign him, the guy is very very versatile, he can play as a winger as well both on the right as well as the left
Uhm Bojan and Jeffren are average players and Afellay isn't good enough to be an immediate backup for Villa or Messi.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm

zizzle wrote:The thing that Barca fans do not know about Sanchez is that he wasnt performing untill he switched his position from the wing to second striker.
Its not like we're buying the guy, we're just talking about if he came.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

It seems like no one gets any time to fit in at Barca. They either have to score every game the minute they get there or there a flop like Ibra.

Or with the established players, they are only good because of the talent around them. When Eto was here he was only scoring because he had a million chances every game, and then when he went to Inter all the haters are saying he's the best striker in the world.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

How is this like Coentrao in any way?

You have a leftback who plays, only leftback. Then your going to sign someone who again, is a leftback who only plays leftback.

We have 3 forward positions, 3 back ups for them. If Bojan or Jeffren goes, a space appears.

Not the same at all.


thing is rossi is almost a finished deal, which would mean you have villa, pedro, messi, rossi, bojan and jeffren as strikers doesnt that sound enough instead you want to go for another striker as well

somebody is gonna get benched and they dont deserve it, seeing as they would walk into any other teams starting XI......now doesnt that sound like a carbon copy of coentrao

btw coentrao will play on the right if we sign him, the guy is very very versatile, he can play as a winger as well both on the right as well as the left

How is it a almost finished deal? Nothing is confirmed.

Also, if one of them comes, one will be leaving. Also, only one is coming, I dont get why people are under the impression we are getting both.

No Coentrao is not versatile. He plays leftback and he used to play leftwinger. He hasnt ever played on the right, he is very one footed.

Sanchez and Rossi each have played 3 different positions.



Last edited by The Franchise on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:this is pretty much like our coentrao sigining noone understands it but lots of money will be spent to get the player

seeing as rossi is closer to barca than sanchez i dont really get this transfer at all

isnt he better off going to inter that actually needs him due to militos regression of form

guys like these kill their own career by going to teams that obviously wont give them a much playing time as the other team they couldve gone to

oh-well its his choice i guess
You're a MADrid fan seriously criticizing Barca for buying a rotation player? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Please MADrid fans stop posting if you don't know what you're talking about.

at least our signings get to play for our club rather than get chipped out before even putting a shirt on lol

Like who?
Btw when was the last time Gago, Pedro Leon or Canales started? I think its funny how Madrid bought 3 more midfielders too haha

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by bazinga Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Bojan is not average, sorry.

His finishing is top notch.

Jeffren has no weapons except his pace.

Afellay is a capable short term backup for Villa or Pedro, but I wouldn't want to see him as the only option available if one of them was injured for more than a month.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 408
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 pm

zizzle wrote:The thing that Barca fans do not know about Sanchez is that he wasnt performing untill he switched his position from the wing to second striker.

What does that matter?

He dont play with wingers...
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 pm

bazinga wrote:Bojan is not average, sorry.

His finishing is top notch.

Jeffren has no weapons except his pace.

Afellay is a capable short term backup for Villa or Pedro, but I wouldn't want to see him as the only option available if one of them was injured for more than a month.
This season, he was poor all around. Finishing maybe an exception but his first touch was extremely poor and that stood out to me.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:
zizzle wrote:The thing that Barca fans do not know about Sanchez is that he wasnt performing untill he switched his position from the wing to second striker.

What does that matter?

He dont play with wingers...

you dont play with 2nd strikers either. Pedro and Villa play closer to the wings than on the center if im not mistaken
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:00 pm

bazinga wrote:Bojan is not average, sorry.

His finishing is top notch.

Jeffren has no weapons except his pace.

Afellay is a capable short term backup for Villa or Pedro, but I wouldn't want to see him as the only option available if one of them was injured for more than a month.

I hope all barcas youth players turn like bojan when they get promoted (when playng for barca).
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by InterMalia Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:03 pm

IF he goes to Barca, i hope a goat rapes him on his way to the training ground and get's pregnant so he can't play for them.

InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 3 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum