Sushi Master
windkick
cyberman
sagnik92
wigglesworth
41 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 5 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 am

no, its not fella

back up was needed, not a player whod expect to start

even when guardiola has options, he doesnt rotate anyway. look at afellay

unnecessary

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

€27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS - Page 5 Empty Re: €27M + Bojan Krkic Barcelona to buy Sanchez according to AS

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:05 am

cyberman wrote:no, its not fella

unnecessary
Afellay Bojan or Jeffren are not good enough to replace Messi or Villa incase of a 1 month+ long injury. Especially during crunch time in Spring

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:06 am

The truth lies somewhere in between imo. We definitely need a new forward, but it doesn't necessarily need to be a starter.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 am

Lionel Messi wrote:

unnecessary
Afellay Bojan or Jeffren are not good enough to replace Messi or Villa incase of a 1 month+ long injury. Especially during crunch time in Spring

Mate he wont be back up he will fight Villa and Pedro for their spot's sort of like how Valencia and Nani fight for the same spot, Pato and Robinho, Higuian and Benzema etc etc.

Barca just cant simply allow Villa and Pedro to go off form for so long and get away with it again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 am

cyberman wrote:subs out of la masia?

the freaking first team is from la masia
Yeah no shit, 8 players from the starting XI are. You were criticizing Barcelona for buying a new forward and that it was diluting what makes Barcelona great but not every position can be filled by a world class player from the youth system

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

unnecessary

Mate he wont be back up he will fight Villa and Pedro for their spot's sort of like how Valencia and Nani fight for the same spot, Pato and Robinho, Higuian and Benzema etc etc.

Barca just cant simply allow Villa and Pedro to go off form for so long and get away with it again.
I know this, I'm trying to explain that to cyberman.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 am

UPDATE!!

WTF? confused

Statement Udinese president Soldati: "Statements attributed to me have no foundation. There's no deal with Barcelona on Alexis Sanchez."

Statement Udinese president Soldati: "There's also no meeting scheduled between the clubs to discuss a transfer." [udinese.it]
---------------

So its a Game? lol!

Another news:

according to cope.es, Rossi' agent was in Barcelona today & met with Barca representatives!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 am

Khaledbarca wrote:UPDATE!!

WTF? confused

Statement Udinese president Soldati: "Statements attributed to me have no foundation. There's no deal with Barcelona on Alexis Sanchez."

Statement Udinese president Soldati: "There's also no meeting scheduled between the clubs to discuss a transfer." [udinese.it]
---------------

So its a Game? lol!

Another news:

according to cope.es, Rossi' agent was in Barcelona today & met with Barca representatives!!
Wtf? La Tercera a chilean newspaper said that according to the President A. Sanchez has agreed to personal terms with Barca. Rolling Eyes

I hate these transfer games haha.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 am

Cyber we need a forward that Pep trusts to alternate with the other ones and provide competition for the spot. Bojan has lost Pep's trust. Jeffren is always injured. Barca B players are going away because they know they can make it at other D1 teams. Afellay seems to be thought of as an impact sub. A rotating option is a must.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 am

nani isnt fighting valencia for the right sided spot, he just played there while valencia was injured.
they were both fit last year and nani played on the left

alfred the jew [ i still think that when i see your name] i agree about rotation but superstar signings to rotate isnt the way to go imo

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:18 am

“With regards to the statements attributed to be about a supposed transfer of Sanchez to FC Barcelona, I wish to point out these are without foundation,” wrote Soldati on the official club website.

“There is no agreement between Udinese and Barcelona for the sale of this player. It should also be noted no meetings are planned between the two clubs to discuss any such transfer.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun7z.html

Yessssssssssssss!

Last edited by InterMalia on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:19 am

anyway it turns out that goal.com made up the presidents quotes

we really dont want to be assosiated with having the legacy of goal...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cositomilan Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:19 am

27 plus bojan thats too much affraid
cositomilan
cositomilan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 am

[Deleted]

Last edited by InterMalia on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 am

cant believe im being neg repped for this lol

disagreeing with a signing gets me -4 rep? i think it should be buried with the kudos whores of the past and forget about it, but who the hell neg reps over this?

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 am

cyberman wrote:alfred the jew [ i still think that when i see your name] i agree about rotation but superstar signings to rotate isnt the way to go imo
But are the likes of Sanchez and Rossi really superstars? They're both good so they'll play a lot of games but know their place vs Messi and Villa, and if they turn out to be better than Pedro then they could take his spot. Pep needs high-caliber players because he doesn't seem to trust the low-caliber ones.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:21 am

cositomilan wrote:27 plus bojan thats too much affraid
I agree, the price is ridiculous! He isn't even really a proven player his price tag is all because of his talent and potential

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 am

[quote="alfredandrew"][quote="cyberman"]alfred the jew [ i still think that when i see your name] i agree about rotation but superstar signings to rotate isnt the way to go imo[/quote]
But are the likes of Sanchez and Rossi really superstars? They're both good so they'll play a lot of games but know their place vs Messi and Villa, and if they turn out to be better than Pedro then they could take his spot. Pep needs high-caliber players because he doesn't seem to trust the low-caliber ones. [/quote]
sanchez is

looks as if every top club are after him and maybe apart from sneidjer to utd, seems to be the biggest name available right now

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:26 am

cositomilan wrote:27 plus bojan thats too much affraid

its 27M+ bojan loan.

anyway, it turned to be just rumours..

------------------

new Rumours, Barca are back after Rossi!!!!!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 am

cyberman wrote:sanchez is

looks as if every top club are after him and maybe apart from sneidjer to utd, seems to be the biggest name available right now
But one would assume that if he came to Barca he would not expect to be treated as Messi, correct? As far as star power is concerned Ibrahimovic had more so I don't see why Barca wouldn't do it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:56 am

alfredandrew wrote:
cyberman wrote:alfred the jew [ i still think that when i see your name] i agree about rotation but superstar signings to rotate isnt the way to go imo
But are the likes of Sanchez and Rossi really superstars? They're both good so they'll play a lot of games but know their place vs Messi and Villa, and if they turn out to be better than Pedro then they could take his spot. Pep needs high-caliber players because he doesn't seem to trust the low-caliber ones.
but they seem like expensive rotation players
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 am

zizzle wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
zizzle wrote:The thing that Barca fans do not know about Sanchez is that he wasnt performing untill he switched his position from the wing to second striker.

What does that matter?

He dont play with wingers...

you dont play with 2nd strikers either. Pedro and Villa play closer to the wings than on the center if im not mistaken

You are mistaken.

Villa and Pedro generally go in between the space of fullback and centerback.

They go wide and to open up space inside, the come into pockets looking to drag fullbacks out of position and open up wing space for our own fullbacks and make diagonal runs inside.

Why cant Sanchez or Rossi do any of those things?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:46 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

How is this like Coentrao in any way?

You have a leftback who plays, only leftback. Then your going to sign someone who again, is a leftback who only plays leftback.

We have 3 forward positions, 3 back ups for them. If Bojan or Jeffren goes, a space appears.

Not the same at all.

thing is rossi is almost a finished deal, which would mean you have villa, pedro, messi, rossi, bojan and jeffren as strikers doesnt that sound enough instead you want to go for another striker as well

somebody is gonna get benched and they dont deserve it, seeing as they would walk into any other teams starting XI......now doesnt that sound like a carbon copy of coentrao

btw coentrao will play on the right if we sign him, the guy is very very versatile, he can play as a winger as well both on the right as well as the left

How is it a almost finished deal? Nothing is confirmed.

Also, if one of them comes, one will be leaving. Also, only one is coming, I dont get why people are under the impression we are getting both.

No Coentrao is not versatile. He plays leftback and he used to play leftwinger. He hasnt ever played on the right, he is very one footed.

Sanchez and Rossi each have played 3 different positions.

coentrao has been played on the right before mate

and he himself stated that he could play anywhere, which mou obviously likes, but i agree he is very one-footed as if we havent got enough of those already and they have been able to perform...so i couldnt care less abou that really

Tell me when, I watch alot of Benfica, never seen him on the right.

If he has, its very rare and considering he is more one footed then Messi I would guess it didnt work well?

Either way, as I said, this is nothing like Coentrao because its obviously Sanchez has space in the team to play, its not clear Coentrao does.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 am

cyberman wrote:is the quote function messed up for anyone else?

Not sure whats wrong with yours, I'll look into it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 am

wigglesworth wrote:Sanchez-Barcellona: è fatta
All'Udinese Bojan più 27 mln

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/calciomercato/2011/06/07/news/sanchez_barcellona_udinese-17325653/

Who is this Bojan and what is he worth?

Barcelona has a big record on weird transfert so it is definitely a possibility. That's the biggest weakness of Guardiola. I would not lend to him my money.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 am

Yes, the quote function has been messing up all day for me.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next