Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

5 posters

Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has discussed his objectives for the future, and has set his sights on silverware in the upcoming seasons before retiring from professional football at the end of his current contract with AC Milan.


The Sweden international joined Milan from Barcelona in the summer of 2010 on a one-year loan deal and the Serie A giants made his stay at San Siro permanent back in June after a string of impressive performances in his first season with the club.

"I want to continue playing for two or three more seasons and want to win every possible trophy while wearing the jersey of Milan," Ibrahimovic was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"I will hang up my boots once I've met all these objectives and my contract with Milan expires."

The 29-year-old attacker has a deal until the summer of 2015 with the Serie A champions.

Ibrahimovic has won eight consecutive league titles in three countries, but has yet to win the Champions League during his career.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by spanky Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic has discussed his objectives for the future, and has set his sights on silverware in the upcoming seasons before retiring from professional football at the end of his current contract with AC Milan.


The Sweden international joined Milan from Barcelona in the summer of 2010 on a one-year loan deal and the Serie A giants made his stay at San Siro permanent back in June after a string of impressive performances in his first season with the club.

"I want to continue playing for two or three more seasons and want to win every possible trophy while wearing the jersey of Milan," Ibrahimovic was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"I will hang up my boots once I've met all these objectives and my contract with Milan expires."

The 29-year-old attacker has a deal until the summer of 2015 with the Serie A champions.

Ibrahimovic has won eight consecutive league titles in three countries, but has yet to win the Champions League during his career.

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Tumblr_l7tfjzB39O1qze5g2o1_500

wicked!!
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1442
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

All right.

Bump this thread up in 2014...?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if he joins another club before he retires...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by Jafaar Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 pm

sciacca wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if he joins another club before he retires...

I have a feeling that he will move to Real Madrid so that he can follow in Ronaldo's path... Inter, Barca, Milan-----Madrid?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 555
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Jafaar wrote:
sciacca wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if he joins another club before he retires...

I have a feeling that he will move to Real Madrid so that he can follow in Ronaldo's path... Inter, Barca, Milan-----Madrid?

Who knows, maybe back to Inter... Even Worst, Juve... :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by justdoit_ Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

I bet he'll put in a shift with Allsvenskan or the MLS for one last fat paycheck. No way he just gives it all up after 2014.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 1235
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014 Empty Re: Milan's Ibrahimovic to retire in 2014

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum