Jack Daniels
CroInter
S
Vibe
McLewis
67 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 7 Empty Re: Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature

Post by Lex Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:25 am

What's the haps, guys?

First my country flag changes from Cyprus to Ghana, now my club changes from Arsenal to Philadelphia Union confused

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 7 Empty Re: Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:48 am

albino
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 am

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 am

Jokes on you, i shall now support Philadelphia Union!

Let's go Philly!
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:59 am

VibeTribe wrote:It should start from zero and go up,this way it doesn't make sense.Nice features nonetheless.
yes.. This makes more sense..
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 am

Cool Venezuelan flag and Juventus badge
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:35 am

Is it possible to have two flags for the mixed bloods?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Well they said feedback would be welcomed so: I think the warning system is bad idea, especially the part about your warning level meter being made public, because if someone is prone to arguments or controversial statements and their level drops, trolls then have the ability to instigate fights with people who are on the verge of being banned.

It has this whole "big brother" vibe about it.. I thought we were a tad more liberal than being policed by "strikes" system. Sorry Admins, I give it a thumbs down.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
McLewis wrote:Let me make something clear guys.

We're only adding clubs that you unquestionally support more than any other club. That's why I added the Union for Bhends and the others for other users.

So Vibe, I'll ask you now. Which one do you support more? Red Star or Inter? You can only choose one or the other.

Same goes for you, L. Messi.

Red Star of course,I wouldn't ask otherwise.

Funny,

You've never once mentioned anything about Red Star since joining back on the V-Bull forums. I've only just seen Inter so you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:15 pm

do we really need that warning level thingy? i mean how many people a week receive warnings, two, three? really don't think it's worth the fugliness...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I kindly request a Maltese flag.

Clearly despite being an admin my ability to do these sorts of things is miserable.

For now, I will keep an English flag seeing as I was born there but if possible, the country of my family would be appreciated my fellow brothers.

Seriously?

Tghix Malta? Titkellem bil-Malti?

Very Happy

Sorry dude, slow down.

I have long since forgotten the little Maltese my grandfather taught me.

Long story short, my grandparents are Maltese, my mother is Maltese, I am half Maltese. Grew up with my grandfather who moved here from Malta in his 30's. He taught me a bit at a young age, but since he died over 10 years I have forgotten everything other then real basics.

Sorry sieħbi, but Its nice to see that you consider yourself Maltese enough to put our flag up there. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:49 pm

you have Union but no Red Bulls???
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:26 pm

When we get a member that supports the Red Bulls over every other club, then we'll add the icon.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:27 pm

milanista99 wrote:Is it possible to have two flags for the mixed bloods?

Unfortunately, no.

The option for multiple selection isn't available.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:30 pm

Why is Red banned?
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Practical mod joke lol

He still posts and can change it back whenever. Don't think he wants to though. He's quite taken with it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:16 pm

che wrote:do we really need that warning level thingy? i mean how many people a week receive warnings, two, three? really don't think it's worth the fugliness...

Meh, best I could find after looking through enough of these to make my eyes bleed.

The other ones I had in mind were, much much MUCH worse.

Plus with the season ramping up, we're gearing up for more users, more trolls, etc etc. This system helps better keep track of whose on a short leash and what not.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

McLewis wrote:When we get a member that supports the Red Bulls over every other club, then we'll add the icon.

Jub?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Regis requested Internacional a while back.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
McLewis wrote:When we get a member that supports the Red Bulls over every other club, then we'll add the icon.

Jub?

Consider him more an Arsenal supporter honestly, but he does support RBNY more and more these days....I can make an exception for him. He's Jub after all.

milanista99 wrote:Regis requested Internacional a while back.

EDIT: Wait a minute.....does he support Milan or Internacional? I've always thought Milan.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

McLewis wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:

We're only adding clubs that you unquestionally support more than any other club. That's why I added the Union for Bhends and the others for other users.

So Vibe, I'll ask you now. Which one do you support more? Red Star or Inter? You can only choose one or the other.

Funny,

You've never once mentioned anything about Red Star since joining back on the V-Bull forums. I've only just seen Inter so you'll forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical.

I can remember numerous times talking about Red Star,about Dragan Dzajic or Dragan Stojkovic Piksi in particular.There was no reason discussing Red Star here,there is not a single member who I can discuss it with.Besides,I think I get to decide which club I love the most.I don't give a fck now to be honest...Since when does a forum need evidence of what club I love.You just ruined it for me with the sarcastic "funny" and being skeptical about a club from where I live in.Completely unnecessary.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
McLewis wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:

Funny,

I can remember numerous times talking about Red Star,about Dragan Dzajic or Dragan Stojkovic Piksi in particular.There was no reason discussing Red Star here,there is not a single member who I can discuss it with.Besides,I think I get to decide which club I love the most.I don't give a fck now to be honest...Since when does a forum need evidence of what club I love.You just ruined it for me with the sarcastic "funny" and being skeptical about a club from where I live in.Completely unnecessary.

Hey man,

All I've seen you post is Inter stuff. I'm simply calling it as I see it. I can't speak for anyone else, but that what I've personally seen of your posts. I said that "I" (and NOT anyone else) have never seen you post anything about Red Star. Yes I am an Admin, but no I'm not omniscient nor am I omnipresent. It's quite possible that I missed your Red Star posts and that appears to be the case.

Look at it from my POV, you're all "Inter this, Inter that" and then all of suddden "I've been a Red Star fan" my whole life"......wouldn't you be the least bit skeptical too?

From my POV, you're more an Interista than a Red Star fan. That's not a dig nor a slight. It's a simple observation. I do apologize for my skepticism, but once again I was calling it exactly as I saw it.

"If the shoe fits........"
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 pm

I see where you're coming from,but I can't understand why my word is not enough.This forum is simply not the place to discuss anything Red Star related...I have not seen it mentioned once,and I'm actually here since lithium.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:37 pm

You've made your case.

However, you'll have to find a PNG or GIF icon no larger than 32x32 in size. Paste it here when you have and I will add the icon.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Can you add the logo of Kumasi Asante Kototo, it is one of the biggest clubs in Africa. I'm not the only Kotoko fan on the forum, elmistique from the Juventus section is also a fan. Very Happy

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 7 Kotoko10
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 7 Crvena_zvezda-e
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next