Juventus No Longer after Kjaer  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juventus No Longer after Kjaer

2 posters

Go down

Juventus No Longer after Kjaer  Empty Juventus No Longer after Kjaer

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Today will team up with Marco Russ in the middle of the defense of Wolfsburg, the first championship on the field of Cologne, but this really could be the last game in the Bundesliga for Simon Kjaer (22). The center of Horsens blonde is the main objective of the Rome of Luis Enrique, but in the last hour would come on the scene Lazio Claudio Lotito, willing to enter negotiations in the entire tag Tommaso Rocchi (29). It promises to be an exciting derby so the market for the former Palermo, Juventus cut off and forced to tack on other players.

Back to top Go down

Juventus No Longer after Kjaer  Empty Re: Juventus No Longer after Kjaer

Post by ErPupone Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Good. Now Lotito, fuori dalle palle!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 am

I dont think CB is a problem- Chielini and Bonucci had to cover for terrible Full backs last year- with more solid full backs they will form an amazing partnership.

Defence will be solid next year- then theres Sorenson and Barzagli on the Bench.

Zeigler is solid- but maybe invest the money in someone with a bit more sparkle or use Vargas there???

----------------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------------
Licht----------------Chielini----------------------Bonucci-----------------Vargas
---------------------------Marchiso-----------------Vidal
Krasic------------------------------------------------------------------------Elija
--------------------------Quag-------------Matri---------------------------------

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 am

mezzogiornese wrote:I dont think CB is a problem- Chielini and Bonucci had to cover for terrible Full backs last year- with more solid full backs they will form an amazing partnership.

Defence will be solid next year- then theres Sorenson and Barzagli on the Bench.

Zeigler is solid- but maybe invest the money in someone with a bit more sparkle or use Vargas there???

----------------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------------
Licht----------------Chielini----------------------Bonucci-----------------Vargas
---------------------------Marchiso-----------------Vidal
Krasic------------------------------------------------------------------------Elija
--------------------------Quag-------------Matri---------------------------------

Well, they still had some problems in preseason, but I agree. Though, another CB is coming nonetheless.
By the way, with that thin Midfield, who knows expect some more problems for them. Vargas will come as an LW and not a LB. Yes, he use to be an LB with Catania, but if he comes it's for LW. We linked with both, BUT ITS BETWEEN EITHER VARGAS OR ELIA, NOT BOTH.

Why invest in another? Paolo De Ceglie is class.

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 am

I'm not a fan on PDC... He's not that good and not exactly a young 20 year old who will greatly improve.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 am

mezzogiornese wrote:I'm not a fan on PDC... He's not that good and not exactly a young 20 year old who will greatly improve.

Well we can't really blame him for being injury prone.

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 am

I know he's injury prone- and maybe he'll shake off his injuries- but when hes fit is he even that good? Even so, does it really make sense not bringing in a class FB just to save a spot for a player who is injured most of the time? He deserves a chance as he has put in some great performances in the past- I mean if 20m is left and 8m goes on elia- 12m could get a very good FB.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down