Conte heaps praise on Vucinic Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Conte heaps praise on Vucinic

Go down

Conte heaps praise on Vucinic Empty Conte heaps praise on Vucinic

Post by pasquale22 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Antonio Conte has expressed his delight at how his new-look Juventus side are shaping up for the new season, after another impressive pre-season performance against Cuneo on Friday.

The Old Lady demolished the fourth-tier outfit 8-0, with new recruit Mirko Vucinic coming off the substitutes bench to score one and assist a further three, winning the plaudits from his new mentor after a stellar display.

"He joined at the right time and [Juventus general manager Giuseppe] Marotta has been brilliant in negotiating the transaction," said the young tactician on the club's official website.
"Now I have another weapon at my disposal and I know that he has a huge potential."

"Mother nature has given him great athletic ability, coupled with an aggression and explosiveness. He's technically very gifted and tactically understands everything whilst being on the move," continued Conte.

"He's strong, fast and durable; the prototype of the modern player. Now I must try to turn him from a good player into a champion."

The former Siena coach has refused to get too carried away early in his tenure, opting to stay grounded about his charges' seemingly smooth progress. However, he did admit that the side have begun to build a formidable unit.

"We're in the process of getting ready and this is just another step forward. There is still plenty to work and do, but what I like most is the attitude and the willingness I see in my guys," affirmed Conte.

"It was a friendly match, but that doesn't change anything to us because we're building a winning mentality and we must always be at the top of out game."

Juventus open their Serie A campaign on August 28, with a visit to Udinese.

----------
I love Conte Smile (no homo)
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum