Neymar's agent says: Neymar is just like Messi.

+15
billionmillion
PedroBR
BarrileteCosmico
white_star
Ganso
xabi
bazinga
Pinoy_Cules
Sushi Master
maradona_DIOS
aford92
M99
Albiceleste
pUsHa
rsinatra
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Neymar's agent says: Neymar is just like Messi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar's agent says: Neymar is just like Messi.

Post by xabi Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Neymar needs to bulk up too or he will be robinho 2.0 for sure

xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Neymar's agent says: Neymar is just like Messi. - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar's agent says: Neymar is just like Messi.

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

gkamtu wrote:what i see now is this brazil fans mostly of them hate argentina players i dont know why why...

you dont know much, then, do you? Very Happy brazil x argentina is one of the most bitter rivalries in the world of football.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

milanista99 wrote:
bazinga wrote:When Messi was Neymar's age he had already scored a hattrick against Real Madrid.

kkthnxbai.

And Neymar is taking Santos to heights which were last achieved in the Pele days.

Let's not overestimate him though. Robinho's Santos also reached the Libertadores final back in 2003, but we were thrashed by Boca Juniors. Now we're there again, but we haven't won it yet. And just like at Robinho's time it wasn't only him doing all the work, let's not underestimate Santos' incredible GK and our very good coach, not to mention the rest of the team.. last year it was Ganso who won the Paulista final with his incredible mentality.

Neymar hasn't won the Brazilian league either, like Robinho's Santos did.. but he's got the team and the coach to do so this year.

What I am saying is: let's wait and see.

Comparing Messi at 19 to the current Neymar is silly. Messi was already at Barcelona, because no Argentinian club would pay for the treatment he needed for his disease in Argentina. Real Madrid almost bought Neymar when he was 13 or something, but he wanted to stay o something. So , for all you know he could be at Real Madrid now if he wanted to, at the same age Messi was at Barça. Anyway, check your facts is all I'm saying.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

PedroBR wrote:Let the haters hate. Soon Brazil will be able to keep our players here so I won't have to listen to those people trying to get brazilian talents to europe. It will be much better, like german players who plays practically only at germany league. The national team will improve a lot also.

i really hope they start to stay too... but that will take years, maybe decades to happen...

either way, i still dont think neymar will ever reach messi's level.. i hope he proves me wrong.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:22 pm

rsinatra wrote: Real Madrid almost bought Neymar when he was 13 or something, but he wanted to stay o something. So , for all you know he could be at Real Madrid now if he wanted to, at the same age Messi was at Barça. Anyway, check your facts is all I'm saying.
Source?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Neymar's agent says: Neymar is just like Messi. - Page 2 Tomato_sauce Rolling Eyes there u go... hot sauce
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
rsinatra wrote: Real Madrid almost bought Neymar when he was 13 or something, but he wanted to stay o something. So , for all you know he could be at Real Madrid now if he wanted to, at the same age Messi was at Barça. Anyway, check your facts is all I'm saying.
Source?

its true,he went to spain when he was 13 but madrid didnt want to pay 1M for him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2011/06/08/2523331/agent-reveals-real-madrid-wanted-to-sign-chelsea-target

alright I found this

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2