Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Madrid One
Gil
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fabio Capello - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabio Capello

Post by REWB Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Arquitecto wrote:What an absolute joke calling Capello a joke as I'm guessing most of you have no clue what an absolute legend he actually is.

I guess its Capello's fault England's national team had the Chelsea crew (Terry, Lampard, Cole) making a separate group from the rest and John terry PUBLICLY criticizing Capello to give his teammates even more faith.

Take a look at the WC matchs, the players were barking at each and unwilling to set aside their own egos. Plus, the squad simply wasn't good enough as well.

the future england team.

.................hart

richards smalling jones gibbs

..............rodwell
.......wilshere ....mcrechen

walcott....rooney....sturigde

Funniest thing ever.

So I guess Joe Hart is better then Seaman. LOL

Micah Richards? He's trash as someone should tell him this is football and not american football. Gary Neville is and always will be twice the player he is.

Smalling? Has he even proven anything to show he'll surpass Ferdinand? Not enough. Good potential, but long way to go.

Jones? Same. Until he reaches the legendary level of Carra, Terry and Campbell, he is just a nobody. Don't kid yourself.

Gibbs? Yea, if he stops getting injured. Ashley cole is one hell of a milestone.

Rodwell? Just potential once again and has a long way before he reaches Hargreaves' former level.

McEacheran? great potential but Chelsea fans here hype him to death as once again.... long way to go before reaching Chelsea's best ever player (lampard) and his level.

Wilshere? Compare him to lamps or gerrard but is simply going to have to perform better to reach the former's level and effectiveness.

I don't even have to mention Paul Scholes cause like Gerrard and lamps, no one here compares to them and when they were in at there best.

Walcott? He'll have to put more consistency and variety in his bag to call himself WC.

The rest? Rooney hasnt done squat for International and especially compared to Micheal Owen who rooney is yet to surpass on a career basis and international.

Sturridge..... LOL. Lets see him perform in a big team and the big stage. Carroll is simply better then him and should have been included instead.

Why am I even sugar coating these words?

This generation isn't jack shit compared to the previous as I even left Beckham and J.Cole out ffs.

Previous generation>>> Then this..

what the frakkkkk bounce bounce bounce dude, we are talking about potential you do know this right?

you say the team isn't good enough at the top, yet at the bottom half of your comment you talk about the golden generation as if they were football gods.

-hart doesnt have to be as good as seamun or compared to him, this guy is close if not world class already, he is on de gea level in terms of potential, and if you cant see that YOU SIMPLY HAVEN'T WATCH HIM.

-smalling can be as good a ferdinand, ask any man utd fan they will tell you

-jones can be BETTER then terry, if you have watched him you would know that he is like a carbon copy of terry defensively, that is actually better on the ball. not better yet but will be

-gibbs has a long way to go but can be as good a.cole. you mentioned he needs to become less injury prone...wtf dude that comes with age, messi used to be injury prone...

-richards is underrated and a good player, there is a reason why city is not after a rb. he has improved alot and you are just hating on him same as every other anti english poster on this forum.

-rodwell had a bad season last year but that doesnt mean he hasnt got the potential ive seen him play a lot and when he is at his best you can see that he is going to be a decent player.

-wilshere has the potential to reach gerrad/lampard status and with better technique aswell. he has already proved it with some of his performances and again HE IS YOUNG and has time.

-mcrachen is unproven but anyone who has seen him will know how technically gifted he is.

-walcott is proven in the epl same as rooney in the CL and sturidge with bolten, they have all proven to be very talented.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Not a fan of Rodwell myself. Hasn't improved at all in the past 2 years.

Hopefully we can convince Emmanuel Frimpong to play for England.

Gibbs is pretty rubbish defensively and I seriously doubt he'll ever be as good as Cole.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Gil wrote:Not a fan of Rodwell myself. Hasn't improved at all in the past 2 years.

Hopefully we can convince Emmanuel Frimpong to play for England.

Gibbs is pretty rubbish defensively and I seriously doubt he'll ever be as good as Cole.

how long have you been watching football son? you do know that when cole was gibbs age at arsenal he wasnt good defensively at all, it was when he matured a bit working with wenger that he became the force you know now.

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Gibbs needs to overcome his injury problems before anything else. Then he has to improve his defensive game, although it's mostly a positioning problem which should get better with experience, with any luck.

I think Frimpong has chosen to represent Ghana, unfortunately.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:I don't think we're saying the new English generation will shatter records and school Spain.

But it will be an IMPROVEMENT over the slow assed borefest the "Golden Generation" was. A new manager is needed for it, though.

This and Capello is crap for England because he has no clue tactically what suit's the england players or what players to pick.

I quite frankly dont care if you think i know nothing, its just a fact that has been made abundantly clear in his tenure in charge.

Rooney and Heskey upfront, Barry and Lampard in midfield and Gerrard on the left and Adam Johnson not even in the squad.

LOL.
Crime against humanity tbh. He's always good for a fresh breath of air when the creativity is low.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 pm

overall the names i have mentioned are better 'technically' then the golden generation therefore, will do better at international level.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:overall the names i have mentioned are better 'technically' then the golden generation therefore, will do better at international level.

I really hope this is bookmarked and we are here to bring this thread back up. Laughing

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
how long have you been watching football son? you do know that when cole was gibbs age at arsenal he wasnt good defensively at all, it was when he matured a bit working with wenger that he became the force you know now.

Disagree. Cole was already a starter for England at Gibbs age. And for a good reason too.

Gibbs is a good prospect and is excellent going forward but I'm still not sure about him defensively. Had the same thoughts about Glen Johnson when we signed him and he still hasn't improved at all from 7 years ago!

He'll probably go on to become a very good player but I don't think he could ever surpass Cole.

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:overall the names i have mentioned are better 'technically' then the golden generation therefore, will do better at international level.
Think you're underrating this current generation. Lampard, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole, Rooney, Gerrard, Scholes e all had/have outstanding technique but still flopped.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Erikkson never could get the best out of our midfielders. Gerrard and Lampard were both stuck together in the centre, while Scholes was played on the left or right just so he could be in the team.

On paper a midfield of Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard and Beckham looks darn good but lacks balance.

At the very least Capello has moved to a 4-3-3 formation, though one hopes we never ever see a midfield of Wilshere, Lampard and Gerrard. That just wouldn't work.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Gil wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:

Disagree. Cole was already a starter for England at Gibbs age. And for a good reason too.

Gibbs is a good prospect and is excellent going forward but I'm still not sure about him defensively. Had the same thoughts about Glen Johnson when we signed him and he still hasn't improved at all from 7 years ago!

He'll probably go on to become a very good player but I don't think he could ever surpass Cole.

Think you're underrating this current generation. Lampard, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole, Rooney, Gerrard, Scholes e all had/have outstanding technique but still flopped.

thats it? loooooooooool dude to do well in the world cup you need the whole first 11 and the squad to be technically and tactically good. not just those guys.

if just ONE person in the team is not good enough technically and tactically the whole team loses and starts to play shit. that's international level.

and super scholes quit unfortunately so he didnt do himself justice, he would have helped so much

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm not sure if Capello is to be blamed 100% for this. Yes his tactics, formation has taken a lot of criticism, but i think players failed him when he needed them the most. For example at the WC his plan A, was rooney. He wanted him to be the man, But we all know what happened.

Similiarly He wanted a Terry and Ferdinand partnership but Both the players couldnt care less about international commitment and i think they played like 8 times together in 4 years ?

But ofcoarse all the points mentioned earlier are valid as well. Dropping Adam Johnson who was in hot form before the WC was a big issue, Forcing Milner to play as an out n out winger, insisting on keeping trash like Barry and Lennon in the team and having Upson as a Backup CB. He was the architect of his own failure really
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Ray Hudson is the prophet

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Gilvorak: Yeah I agree the "Golden Generation" was much better than this current one. The two Coles, Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Neville, Terry, Ferdinand, Owen, Rooney, Campbell, King, Beckham etc etc

Sadly, Eriksson failed to get the best out of all three of our mdfield maestros at the time. Gerrard, Lampard & Scholes etc all three weren't played in their best positions.

Player for player it'll be a while we produce a generation like that but I think the next batch of youngsters we have coming through are much better than the previous generation on a technical level. Especially when being compared collectively.

McEachran, Sturridge and Wilshere are as good as anything in their age group. The likes of Smalling, Phil Jones, Welbeck, Albrighton etc will all go on to be very good players as well.

Sturridge is already the 2nd best English forward in the country.

REWB: what the frakkkkk dude, we are talking about potential you do know this right?

you say the team isn't good enough at the top, yet at the bottom half of your comment you talk about the golden generation as if they were football gods.

-hart doesnt have to be as good as seamun or compared to him, this guy is close if not world class already, he is on de gea level in terms of potential, and if you cant see that YOU SIMPLY HAVEN'T WATCH HIM.

-jones can be BETTER then terry, if you have watched him you would know that he is like a carbon copy of terry defensively, that is actually better on the ball. not better yet but will be

-gibbs has a long way to go but can be as good a.cole. you mentioned he needs to become less injury prone...wtf dude that comes with age, messi used to be injury prone...

-richards is underrated and a good player, there is a reason why city is not after a rb. he has improved alot and you are just hating on him same as every other anti english poster on this forum.

-rodwell had a bad season last year but that doesnt mean he hasnt got the potential ive seen him play a lot and when he is at his best you can see that he is going to be a decent player.

-wilshere has the potential to reach gerrad/lampard status and with better technique aswell. he has already proved it with some of his performances and again HE IS YOUNG and has time.

-mcrachen is unproven but anyone who has seen him will know how technically gifted he is.

-walcott is proven in the epl same as rooney in the CL and sturidge with bolten, they have all proven to be very talented.

Good points here by both of you. The fact of the matter is that the "golden generation" of England despite its failures on the international stage are in fact absolute behemoths in the club level as I speak of them this way cause they have earned it. This, especially is in a time where club level and CL is increasingly overshadowing the international stage in terms of popularity and priority by England and that is fine in many aspects and to an extent.

What I am failing to understand is two things. How is it that these players at their age are being compared to the previous generation when the latter was performing better and accomplished far more in terms performances then this new generation. Its being spoken here as if every one was a late bloomer whereas the actual reason of their namesake (golden gen) spurned from the time when these legends were performing at the nimble age of this current gen. See what I'm saying here? As I said, this generation has A LOT more to prove to live up to the benchmark set by the previous and do remember this is not only for International level.

As I see it now, 90% or more of this current gen is just plain raw potential while the previous was proving themselves already. This is not to say they cannot turn out better, but I am simply saying, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Another, How is this Generation more 'technical then the previous'.

Comparison technical superiority:

Seaman- Hart: Seaman wins this one as he had far better command and reading then Hart at his age who relies more on reflexes.

Neville- Richards- No comparison

Terry-Jones: He might be similar, but Terry is does not rely all so much on his physicality compared to jones who does. Plus, he does not carry the intelligence and leadership of John. He may so, but not yet.

Rio-Smalling: Rio at his age was far more valued then smalling and is better on a technical level as well.

Cashley-Gibbs: No comparison as although Cole is more of a physical player, he does have many underrated technical abilities and simply is a better player then Gibbs was at his age. Gibbs has a looooong way to go.

Gerrard-Wilshere: Wilshere is technical, but does rely a lot on his physical side and muscle compared to Gerrard who never was blessed with pace or so much strength. Clearly Gerrard is a pure technical player and even more so then Wilshere

Lamps- McEacheran: Josh IMO is the most technical player of the current gen as he has the build of a 12 year old girl yet still manages to impress as this is due to his sheer technical prowess and vision. But.... This is NOT to say Lampard is not a technical player as Lampard is in fact as technical if not more then the others of this gen.

Rodwell- Hargo: No comparison

Walcott-Becks: Do I really need to do this one? The only one who can compare to Becks on the technical basis is Johnson who is better then Theo.

Joe Cole- Sturridge/Carroll: Didn't live up to all his hype, but a pure technical player and much more then the two.

Rooney-Owen: Owen is another who is more technical then Rooney who despite having great technical skill, relies a lot on his physical side.

PS: I left out Scholes: Who is more technical then the whole upcoming gen combined.

FYI this is not a comparison on who is better, can be better, or has more potential. This was a comparison on simply who is the more technical between as the previous Gen. is far more technical then this one.

This is NOT to say this gen. cannot succeed more on an international level as they have all the time and potential on their side, yet due to the managerial faults managing the previous gen.... See where I'm getting here.

One thing that has not been mentioned in comparison between the 2 is mentality as the previous gens. mentality at their age was a nautical mile better then this ones at their young age as this is a day in age where mental coaching has been waning.

Edit: Gil, Carroll > Sturridge so just accept it.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 pm

im sorry but your bias for liverpool is amazing, first of all, im sorry but wilshere and mcrachen are much more techniqally gifted the gerrard and lamps. anyone can see that (when i way technique i mean ball control not shot technique.) did you see what wilshere did against barca? not many players in the world could do that. lool and wilshere doesnt rely on his physicality.... what a fail.....wilshere releys on his quick feet and reading of the game. you think he is fast but he isnt he just thinks faster then everyone else.

and second sturidge is way more technical the carrol, carrol is a good player but hasnt got the techinical ability to do it at international level.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:im sorry but your bias for liverpool is amazing, first of all, im sorry but wilshere and mcrachen are much more techniqally gifted the gerrard and lamps. anyone can see that (when i way technique i mean ball control not shot technique.) did you see what wilshere did against barca? not many players in the world could do that. lool and wilshere doesnt rely on his physicality.... what a fail.....wilshere releys on his quick feet and reading of the game. you think he is fast but he isnt he just thinks faster then everyone else.

and second sturidge is way more technical the carrol, carrol is a good player but hasnt got the techinical ability to do it at international level.

Bias for Liverpool? Or Gerrard? Cause I only mentioned Gerrard if I can remember and the rest would agree on my words for him.

So wilshere has more ball control then both? But is that all there is in technicality? How bout the fact that they both (Gerrard, lamps) can use both feet to pass, shoot and cross. Have great vision, awareness, intelligence. Free kicks, penalties. Leadership, cool head and far more. Technique doesn't only apply to close control as otherwise Robben would be the worlds best.

And you are misunderstanding on Wilshere. I said he does possess magnificent technical skill, but he does also rely well on his pace and strength which is undeniable as what will happen when he is 32-34 when his close control and quick feet can't help him? I'm not making predictions here.

Difference? Gerrard and Lampard never were the players to rely on their physical skills as both were always known to be slow and average at strength. Yet at this age they still manage to be the best in their midfield and carry their team despite their waning speed and athleticism.

Which comes to the point where although wilshere may have more potential at his age, it does NOT mean he is more technical or complete then the 2 mentioned above.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:55 pm

i was just specifically looking at ball control as it is the most important aspect that a player needs to have success at international level. how do you do your fantastic shots/hollywood passes if you cant keep the ball? which clearly gerrard and lamps have failed to do in international level. and dont give me the capello crap, you should still be able to control and keep the ball whatever the tactics and they didnt.

btw wilshere is already better then lamps and gerrad at technical passing, gerrard is better at the long hollywood passing but again thats not important at international level if you cant control the game.

oh and btw again gerrad doesn't rely on his physicality and pace? dude dont you remember his runs from deep that he used to do? wilshere doesnt only rely on his physicality, thats like saying kaka relies only on his pace just because he uses it. if you have it, use it

Last edited by RedEyesWhiteBeard on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i was just specifically looking at ball control as it is the most important aspect that a player needs to have success at international level. how do you do your fantastic shots/hollywood passes if you cant keep the ball? which clearly gerrard and lamps have failed to do in international level.

btw wilshere is already better then lamps and gerrad at technical passing, gerrard is better at the long hollywood passing but again thats not important at international level if you cant control the game.

Gerrard and Lamps failed to do that because of one main reason:

They have been playing together on the field internationally 95% of the time.

Ask any england fan this, why do are both of them slightly underwhelming in the international stage? Is it because they care more about there club? Maybe, yes. But the actual reason is that Gerrard and Lampard are 2 of the most incompatible players in the history of england. On paper, it is orgasmic, but it doesn't work out for obvious reasons as both need to be the fulcrum of their mid.

I 100% disagree on the comparison of passing between Lamps and Gerrard with Wilshere as I find this near laughable.

Plus, Wilshere has better dribbling but that doesn't mean the duo don't have World class touch and guile to get past their defenders and control the game to make up for their lack of speed.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:20 am

Arquitecto wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i was just specifically looking at ball control as it is the most important aspect that a player needs to have success at international level. how do you do your fantastic shots/hollywood passes if you cant keep the ball? which clearly gerrard and lamps have failed to do in international level.

Ask any england fan this, why do are both of them slightly underwhelming in the international stage? Is it because they care more about there club? Maybe, yes. But the actual reason is that Gerrard and Lampard are 2 of the most incompatible players in the history of england. On paper, it is orgasmic, but it doesn't work out for obvious reasons as both need to be the fulcrum of their mid.

I 100% disagree on the comparison of passing between Lamps and Gerrard with Wilshere as I find this near laughable.

Plus, Wilshere has better dribbling but that doesn't mean the duo don't have World class touch and guile to get past their defenders and control the game to make up for their lack of speed.

anyway to tell you the truth i dont know why we are arguing about gerrard/ lamps they are not really the problem, those guys have done decent at tornies (well better then the rest) it was the other players that failed like barry, milner brigde, vessel, hesky..but the thing is he had to play those players because england dont have enough technically gifted players, and im saying this squad of english youngsters has more depth technically to handle international football.

Wilshere
McEachran
Sturridge
Young
Johnson
Hart
Rooney
Walcott
Jones
Smalling
Gibbs
Richards
Rodwell
Henderson
Kelly
Spearing

And a few more that i missed, are all good enough technically, not saying they are going to set the world a light, but they will achieve more then the golden generation on an international level.

REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:27 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

anyway to tell you the truth i dont know why we are arguing about gerrard/ lamps they are not really the problem, those guys have done decent at tornies (well better then the rest) it was the other players that failed like barry, milner brigde, vessel, hesky..but the thing is he had to play those players because england dont have enough technically gifted players, and im saying this squad of english youngsters has more depth technically to handle international football.

Wilshere
McEachran
Sturridge
Young
Johnson
Hart
Rooney
Walcott
Jones
Smalling
Gibbs
Richards
Rodwell
Henderson
Kelly
Spearing

And a few more that i missed, are all good enough technically, not saying they are going to set the world a light, but they will achieve more then the golden generation on an international level.

Mate, that is what I am disagreeing with you here as I already stated that the previous gen. is in depth, more technical then this one.

But this does not mean these boys cannot own international teams as otherwise J.Cole would've been one of the best of all time with his pure technical skill which is unrivaled among englishman.

But in the end, I see most of the failures spurning from England not only from the managerial basis, but the fact that the previous gen had egos the size of blimps and many incompatibilities in playing style such as Gerrard and Lampard who were always attempted by Cappello's predecessors to play together but it still didn't work.

This gen, although not as impressive, have the requisites that are not necessarily all technique, but in other areas in which the previous could not have.

Lets see how this goes though as you also missed names from Liverpool (not being biased; ask the rest) like Flanagan, Robinson and of course Martin Kelly who is better then anyone in the future backline btw.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:51 am

Lampard hasn't been good at tournaments and England weren't depending on Vassel and Milner. Barry was only there for Euro 2000 and WC2010

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:46 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Wilshere
McEachran
Sturridge
Young
Johnson
Hart
Rooney
Walcott
Jones
Smalling
Gibbs
Richards
Rodwell
Henderson
Kelly
Spearing

even though i hate spurs, aaron lennon should definitely be in that mix

lennon>>>>>>>>young

but that's just me.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:08 am

Lennon is such a limited player. Young has a much broader range of skills.

Anyway, I think we should refrain from overestimating the talents of this current upcoming generation of English players. They can be as talented as they want to be but if the management isn't right they aren't going to fulfil that talent.

Just look at our U21's this year. That was a talented group of players but Pearce failed to get the best out of his players by deploying the wrong formations and tactics.

It comes down to the age old anecdote of these guys being very good players individually but not so good as a team. Future success is dependant on the team coming together under a manager that can get the best out of their talents.

Too bad I can't think of any names at the moment.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
what the frakkkkk bounce bounce bounce dude, we are talking about potential you do know this right?

Such a great technical players they just wiped the floor against other teams in U-21 euros playing glorious technical free flowing football.Didnt they?

Yep England are again favourites for 2014 i suppose with this new golden generation with better potential and better technique?

Will any German player this time get into this team of next Potentially better technique players in future? Laughing

One wonder again why English players are always slated for being overrated and overhyped.

Seriously are u Shearer in disguise by any chance?

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 am

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:im sorry but your bias for liverpool is amazing, first of all, im sorry but wilshere and mcrachen are much more techniqally gifted the gerrard and lamps. anyone can see that (when i way technique i mean ball control not shot technique.) did you see what wilshere did against barca? not many players in the world could do that. lool and wilshere doesnt rely on his physicality.... what a fail.....wilshere releys on his quick feet and reading of the game. you think he is fast but he isnt he just thinks faster then everyone else.

LMAO.U dont even understand what technique means.Mcreachran and Wilshere already has better technique than Gerrard and Lampard.I suppose u have never seen them control a football.Its not for nothing Barca under Riijkard wanted Lampard you know?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Gerrards best seasons came from Rafa playing him wide and coming in..

Gerrard has never excelled in midfield

Capello 1 - 0 England fans

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 pm

+1 Cyber

Anyway so long as Capello is England coach he'll always be on the losing side. He should get out while his image is still intact.

Then again he gets a decent salary so he probably stopped giving a damn a while ago.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next