OT: the increasing role of statistics when discussing football

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OT: the increasing role of statistics when discussing football - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: the increasing role of statistics when discussing football

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm

I was wondering how you got your name changed, sorry Mole, I know you must be disappointed.

Cant explain tbh what has happened here, a lack of communication on our part.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OT: the increasing role of statistics when discussing football - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: the increasing role of statistics when discussing football

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:58 pm

@The Franchise wrote:I was wondering how you got your name changed, sorry Mole, I know you must be disappointed.

Cant explain tbh what has happened here, a lack of communication on our part.

It's ok tbh it was just a feeling of the time now i have passed that i dont really feel like getting it changed unless i can think of something worthwhile now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaudiola Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm

jdeepak14 wrote:In the words of an ex-cricketer and now cricket commentator from my country, one Mr. Navjot Singh Siddhu.

"Statistics are like mini-skirts. They reveal a lot but they conceal the vital bit."

This summed up the quintessence of this tread..................(+1) Very Happy
Gaudiola
Gaudiola
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:Send a PM to one of the admins (preferably check for the ones that are online first) and they can do it in a split second.

Cool. I will do that. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum