Zealous
guest7
Mr Nick09
The Madrid One
I-no
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The official unofficial I-no thread

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Doc wrote:Yeah, I ain't doing that madness Babun. Think I'll stick to D-Pad...
How is it madness if you didn't even try it Very Happy Do you play fighting games as well? Very Happy
I just love how she screams when I get Chun Li in a corner with Zangief Very Happy 1 time closed down and she is almost dead Very Happy
And imagine, I never miss any moves or command throws, all thanks to keyboard Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: The official unofficial I-no thread

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 pm

babun1024 wrote:
How is it madness if you didn't even try it Very Happy Do you play fighting games as well? Very Happy
I just love how she screams when I get Chun Li in a corner with Zangief Very Happy 1 time closed down and she is almost dead Very Happy
And imagine, I never miss any moves or command throws, all thanks to keyboard Very Happy

I just did try. At work. It's damn madness and I would not do it again........Ok I haven't tried anything but still, I probably do well with sticking to the arrow pad or the D-Pad. I kick ass nonetheless and yes, I do play fighting games...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

Doc wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

I just did try. At work. It's damn madness and I would not do it again........Ok I haven't tried anything but still, I probably do well with sticking to the arrow pad or the D-Pad. I kick ass nonetheless and yes, I do play fighting games...
There're not many fighters for PC. I play with Zangief and Fei Long but I'm not that good but good enough to make Marta go mad Very Happy
I can't stand characters who fire projectiles Very Happy A tekken game for PC would be perfect Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:16 pm

babun1024 wrote:Here nick, I didn't know where to post it . All the parts came yesterday, she bugged me to construct them for hours,, I had some time today so I did it. It was a pain in the a**, thank god , everything worked after the first try Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The freaking artwork needs to be printed, laminated and then you need to glue it evenly without any bumps. I used my hobby knife set and a bottle top to cut holes into that sh!t:
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Dsc00315ow
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Dsc00314uj
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Dsc00316p
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Dsc00317xm
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Dsc00319yr

End result:

The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Dsc00320bh

It's pretty big, to compare the size( normal miditower case):

The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Unbenanntudv

Bottom line, I don't have to do any cleaning or cooking duties for the rest of the month Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

YAY FOR BABUN, I DONT HAVE TO DO NO CLEANING OR COOKING EITHER Very Happy

#MANPOWER Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
#MANPOWER Very Happy
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Ministry+Of+Manpower
I'm the big boss of that ministry, currently looking for employees,mole, interested? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Lol... and i thought i was nerd for spending money on a VPN service just so i could get Netflix for the anime.

Good job Babun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
#MANPOWER Very Happy
The official unofficial I-no thread  - Page 3 Ministry+Of+Manpower
I'm the big boss of that ministry, currently looking for employees,mole, interested? Very Happy

PM ME THE SALARY Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lol... and i thought i was nerd for spending money on a VPN service just so i could get Netflix for the anime.

Good job Babun.
Why did you need a VPN for anime? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:25 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Doc wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

There're not many fighters for PC. I play with Zangief and Fei Long but I'm not that good but good enough to make Marta go mad Very Happy
I can't stand characters who fire projectiles Very Happy A tekken game for PC would be perfect Very Happy

Hmm, I like projectile fire characters however I definitely don't believe in playing cheap. Would be in your face with the fight...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Lol... and i thought i was nerd for spending money on a VPN service just so i could get Netflix for the anime.

Good job Babun.

I needed for Netflix, which has a bunch of movies and TV shows that the fiance likes. I like it because it has a lot of anime.

Netflix only works in the US so i had to get VPN to get a US IP with good enough bandwidth to stream movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Why one needs to BUY anime?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Good job Babun.

I needed for Netflix, which has a bunch of movies and TV shows that the fiance likes. I like it because it has a lot of anime.

Netflix only works in the US so i had to get VPN to get a US IP with good enough bandwidth to stream movies.
I-no watches anime pretty often, I don't think that she uses any VPN services Very Happy

Doc wrote:
Hmm, I like projectile fire characters however I definitely don't believe in playing cheap. Would be in your face with the fight...
Then you defy the purpose of your character build. Projectile characters usually suck up close or not? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Good job Babun.

I-no watches anime pretty often, I don't think that she uses any VPN services Very Happy

I know... there's site you can download almost all of them. I'm not patient enough to wait for the download and i like HD. Most of the anime on Netflix is true HD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Good job Babun.

I know... there's site you can download almost all of them. I'm not patient enough to wait for the download and i like HD. Most of the anime on Netflix is true HD.
Mom, ask her yourself Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 pm

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Good job Babun.

Doc wrote:
Then you defy the purpose of your character build. Projectile characters usually suck up close or not? Very Happy

Projectile characters generally don't suck up close but they are utilised when doing a "keep away" approach. And if you attempt to jump into one, usually an anti air move follows right after. However, I like to mix both the close range with the projectiles, usually ending with a super cancel after a move.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Good job Babun.

Im pretty busy, lol, check my signature, you will find your answers.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

The xcx wrote:isint that joystick a bit uncomfortable to hands? Just askin
at first very strange feeling. you put the box on the lap and play. I had a hard time yesterday until I learned how to hold the stick properly.

there are many ways to hold the stick. I tried everything in the video, the no homo grip at 5.10 suits my small hands best. stick makes you better player in some cases. I use chun li online, you need to press many buttons fast, a controller limits you. one thumb isnt enough for everything.

you have to press 5 kick buttons in a second for lightning legs, hehehehehe
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:55 pm

hehe, I-no playing with balls lol

xcuse my dirty joke, but you looked for it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:hehe, I-no playing with balls lol

xcuse my dirty joke, but you looked for it
playing with balls? more like holding one firm! ouch! hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:49 am

I bought a book about tactics 3 days ago. soon, I will be able to discuss in football topics more, hahahaha

http://www.amazon.de/Moderne-Fu%C3%9Fballtaktik-Offensive-Spielorganisation-Systeme/dp/3937049479/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1314091725&sr=8-3

it means translated "modern football tactics: offensive organization of the systems 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2, 3-4-3 " .
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 am

why is this in the madrid section? scratch
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:36 pm

xabi wrote: why is this in the madrid section? scratch
why dio you post here?

Im very busy people, I may have freetime in 1 or 2 weeks time again. have fun and infrom me if something fun happens. babun or doc know how to contact me.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3