Spain is the Future

+41
Mamad
futbol_bill
El Chelsea Fuerte
Dnmac4
S32TABLANCA
Magricos
Lord Awesome
windkick
free_cat
Doc
jibers
halamadrid2
Yeezus
Adit
BarcaKizz
che
matpol
Albiceleste
Swanhends
juventus101
Giuvitojuve
M99
Arquitecto
Catracho
The Franchise
andiii
wigglesworth
Lord Spencer
BarrileteCosmico
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Madrid One
harhar11
Sushi Master
spanky
Gil
shaven
Bear
Ganso
Khaled
45 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Adit wrote:could you make your signature short? its annoying when you are logging from your phone. Very Happy

no Smile

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by jibers Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:


jibers wrote:Khaled go and support your own country and stop being a fan boy

Shocked

Just for Info, I hate Spain!!

-----------------

On Topic: IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!! Twisted Evil

Montoya will be World Class, Barca's & World Best Right Back!!

Deal with It!! Very Happy

lol mate I'm kidding. Why do you hate them? Catalan bias?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm

jibers wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:


jibers wrote:Khaled go and support your own country and stop being a fan boy

Shocked

Just for Info, I hate Spain!!

-----------------

On Topic: IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!! Twisted Evil

Montoya will be World Class, Barca's & World Best Right Back!!

Deal with It!! Very Happy

lol mate I'm kidding. Why do you hate them? Catalan bias?

yeah Smile

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Adit Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Adit wrote:could you make your signature short? its annoying when you are logging from your phone. Very Happy

no Smile
its ok,your choice. Wink
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9557
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Montoya has played 17 minutes in official games for Barca. Thumbs up :coffee:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Khaled Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm


I don't know why some are surprised!!
Yes, i didn't expect him to be called now.. but since Puyol & Pique are injured.. Ramos has to play as a CB!
Its normal that Del Bosque, will look on Youth Team to prepare them for future.. Montoya started all matches with Spain-21 (euro u-21) & was great

Montoya is the FUTURE RB!

Deal with it!! Very Happy

---------------------------------

Montoya picked for Spain by Del Bosque

20 year old Barça B full back Martín Montoya has been selected by Vicente del Bosque in the squad for the forthcoming Spain matches. As many as nine Barça players have been picked.

FC Barcelona is once against the club providing most of the players to Del Bosque, who on Thursday named the 24 players he’ll be using for the friendly against Chile and the Euro 2012 qualifier against Liechtenstein. There are nine Barça players on the list: Valdés, Montoya, Busquets, Xavi, Thiago, Cesc, Iniesta, Pedro and Villa. Puyol and Piqué, who also usually feature in Spanish squads are both out through injury.

Six under 21 champions

Martín Montoya is one of the six players who win the European Under 21 Championship. Another is Barça youth product Alberto Botía, who is now at Sporting Gijón. It is incredible to see how many players from La Masia are making it through to international level. “We are interested in looking at the new lads that have already shown their class in the youth teams”, said Del Bosque.

Four picked for Under 21

Luis Milla also named his squad for the Under 21 matches, and FC Barcelona will be supplying Bartra, Planas, Tello and Sergi Roberto, the latter of whom has just renewed his contract with the club until 2015

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/08/25/n110825118913.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by jibers Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
jibers wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:


jibers wrote:Khaled go and support your own country and stop being a fan boy

Shocked

Just for Info, I hate Spain!!

-----------------

On Topic: IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!! Twisted Evil

Montoya will be World Class, Barca's & World Best Right Back!!

Deal with It!! Very Happy

lol mate I'm kidding. Why do you hate them? Catalan bias?

yeah Smile


but you're not even catalan... confused
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10241
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Doc Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 pm

The Montoya call up just sticks out like a sore thumb. He probably is pretty good but seriously, Don Vicente could have at least call up a guy who is, you know, a senior player and not playing reserve football.

Just sayin'
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 pm

jibers wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
jibers wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:


jibers wrote:Khaled go and support your own country and stop being a fan boy

Shocked

Just for Info, I hate Spain!!

-----------------

On Topic: IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!! Twisted Evil

Montoya will be World Class, Barca's & World Best Right Back!!

Deal with It!! Very Happy

lol mate I'm kidding. Why do you hate them? Catalan bias?

yeah Smile


but you're not even catalan... confused


When you watch a club for so long, you soon tend to embody its philosophy, belief and convictions.

Its like even how foreign United fans who haven't been exposed to the Munich disaster, pay tributes to the disaster itself as it eventually becomes customary as a fan.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11824
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Arquitecto Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Doc wrote:The Montoya call up just sticks out like a sore thumb. He probably is pretty good but seriously, Don Vicente could have at least call up a guy who is, you know, a senior player and not playing reserve football.

Just sayin'

Your absolutely right as they're are in fact others who deserve the call up compared to Montoya who has really done little to justify his place.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11824
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by free_cat Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
jibers wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:


jibers wrote:Khaled go and support your own country and stop being a fan boy

Shocked

Just for Info, I hate Spain!!

-----------------

On Topic: IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!!! Twisted Evil

Montoya will be World Class, Barca's & World Best Right Back!!

Deal with It!! Very Happy

lol mate I'm kidding. Why do you hate them? Catalan bias?

yeah Smile


Nice. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by matpol Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am

23 players called by Del Bosque for UEFA Euro 2012 qualifiers against Czech Republic and Scotland:

Goalkeepers: I. Casillas (Real Madrid), J. Reina (Liverpool FC), V. Valdés (FC Barcelona)

Defenders: S.Ramos, Á. Arbeloa, R. Albiol (all Real Madrid), C. Puyol, G. Piqué (both FC Barcelona), J. Alba (Valencia CF)

Midfielders: X. Hernández, S. Busquets, T. Alcántara, C. Fàbregas (all FC Barcelona), X. Alonso (Real Madrid), J. Martínez (Athletic Club), S. Cazorla (Málaga CF), D. Silva (Manchester City)

Forwards: D. Villa, P. Rodríguez (both FC Barcelona), J. Mata, F. Torres (both Chelsea FC), Á. Negredo (Sevilla FC), F. Llorente (Athletic Club)

Iniesta is injured, from WC squad Marchena, Capdevila and Navas are missing. No José Enrique, Mole will be sad.



Last edited by matpol on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1321
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am

I truly hope to see Iraola in place of Ramos this time as he is out of form.

Llorente for that useless bum Torres.

Soldado instead of overrated garbage Negredo.

Prieto, Cazorla, Ander, Navas, and Arteta, victor ruiz all in there as well

Edit: 23 players called by Del Bosque for UEFA Euro 2012 qualifiers against Czech Republic and Scotland:

Goalkeepers: I. Casillas (Real Madrid), J. Reina (Liverpool FC), V. Valdés (FC Barcelona)

Defenders: S.Ramos, A. Arbeloa, R. Albiol (all Real Madrid), C. Puyol, G. Piqué (both FC Barcelona), J. Alba (Valencia CF)

Midfielders: X. Hernandez, S. Busquets, T. Alcantara, C. Fàbregas (all FC Barcelona), X. Alonso (Real Madrid), J. Martínez (Athletic Club), S. Cazorla (Málaga CF), D. Silva (Manchester City)

Forwards: D. Villa, P. Rodriguez (both FC Barcelona), J. Mata, F. Torres (both Chelsea FC), A. Negredo (Sevilla FC), F. Llorente (Athletic Club)

No Prieto, Ander, arteta, Iraola Ruiz or navas. Ridiculous.

Why is Albiol there for the 100th time?? Why is Jordi alba there instead of Enrique?
Can someone tell why WTF Torres and Negredo are doing in our national team??

:facepalm: :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11824
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Adit Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 pm

88 – Roberto Soldado has the best minutes-per-goal ratio in the entire Champions League era (1992-2011). Castilla. :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9557
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Doc Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Negredo has been in really nice form Arquitecto. His inclusion makes all sorts of sense although I thought he was injured or something. Prieto seriously needs a call up in all honesty but with the exception of Torres, Don Vicente has called up a squad he has been accustomed calling up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by windkick Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I truly hope to see Iraola in place of Ramos this time as he is out of form.

Llorente for that useless bum Torres.

Soldado instead of overrated garbage Negredo.

Prieto, Cazorla, Ander, Navas, and Arteta, victor ruiz all in there as well

Edit: 23 players called by Del Bosque for UEFA Euro 2012 qualifiers against Czech Republic and Scotland:

Goalkeepers: I. Casillas (Real Madrid), J. Reina (Liverpool FC), V. Valdés (FC Barcelona)

Defenders: S.Ramos, A. Arbeloa, R. Albiol (all Real Madrid), C. Puyol, G. Piqué (both FC Barcelona), J. Alba (Valencia CF)

Midfielders: X. Hernandez, S. Busquets, T. Alcantara, C. Fàbregas (all FC Barcelona), X. Alonso (Real Madrid), J. Martínez (Athletic Club), S. Cazorla (Málaga CF), D. Silva (Manchester City)

Forwards: D. Villa, P. Rodriguez (both FC Barcelona), J. Mata, F. Torres (both Chelsea FC), A. Negredo (Sevilla FC), F. Llorente (Athletic Club)

No Prieto, Ander, arteta, Iraola Ruiz or navas. Ridiculous.

Why is Albiol there for the 100th time?? Why is Jordi alba there instead of Enrique?
Can someone tell why WTF Torres and Negredo are doing in our national team??

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Torres is actually having a better season than Llorente so far, lol. But I would also start Llorente over Torres. Or Soldado as the striker and Llorente as his sub. Torres I wouldn't even call up Cool
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:15 pm

spain has a pretty bad depth in defense
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Arquitecto Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Negredo has been in really nice form Arquitecto. His inclusion makes all sorts of sense although I thought he was injured or something. Prieto seriously needs a call up in all honesty but with the exception of Torres, Don Vicente has called up a squad he has been accustomed calling up.

Correct, in fact he is in the best form of his life but in the end, aside from his recent goals, he is painfully average and really does not add anything to his team in any spectrum. This, and that he fails massively against big teams.

I would like more flexibility from VDB.


Torres is actually having a better season than Llorente so far, lol. But I would also start Llorente over Torres. Or Soldado as the striker and Llorente as his sub. Torres I wouldn't even call up

Really?

Llorente has 1 goal in 3 games which isn't impressive but the season just started. Plus, you must understand he is under a new manager with a new system as the results of Bilbao tell the whole story. Plus he adds much more to his team then his goals and has done so this year.

Torres has 2 goals in 9 games which is worse then andy carrolls.

In the end, it should be rewarded on recent form and not just on the start of the season as otherwise Ramos does not deserve his call up.

spain has a pretty bad depth in defense

Sadly, VDB makes it seem this way by his repetative selection while Espana has more then enough talent in the back in fact.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11824
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:08 pm

How is Negredo average?

Left Footed
Good Header
Present At The Box
Post Player
1-Touch Play

Defo not average. Very Happy
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6063
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by che Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:35 pm

about damn time jordi got a call

Spain is the Future - Page 4 1317376412_extras_portada_1

though i imagine this is the token random selection and won't repeat for quite some time...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:48 pm

:lol!: why would Arteta and Ander be there ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1910
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:56 pm

I really dont like VDB's team selection. He is so biased to Barca players, as well as ours. Silva has the right to complain, for sure. I mean, these games are pretty useless, so why not give a break to the regulars and call up Soldado, Canales, Enrique, etc?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Saetablanca wrote:I really dont like VDB's team selection. He is so biased to Barca players, as well as ours. Silva has the right to complain, for sure. I mean, these games are pretty useless, so why not give a break to the regulars and call up Soldado, Canales, Enrique, etc?

Maybe because this selection philosophy won him a World Cup and tied a World Record winning streak and he doesn't care what you think. Just a thought.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:18 pm

I don't think Spain's success will last unless they make minor adjustments.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1910
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I really dont like VDB's team selection. He is so biased to Barca players, as well as ours. Silva has the right to complain, for sure. I mean, these games are pretty useless, so why not give a break to the regulars and call up Soldado, Canales, Enrique, etc?

Maybe because this selection philosophy won him a World Cup and tied a World Record winning streak and he doesn't care what you think. Just a thought.

Boo-hoo, what if I dont care what you think?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3318
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:09 pm

If that were true you wouldn't have posted, and why are you crying?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Spain is the Future - Page 4 Empty Re: Spain is the Future

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum