guest7
Albiceleste
kiranr
Babun
Khaled
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CLASSICO: Real Madrid vs Barcelona  - Page 3 Empty Re: CLASSICO: Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 am

Where is the first leg going to be played?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

CLASSICO: Real Madrid vs Barcelona  - Page 3 Empty Re: CLASSICO: Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:34 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Where is the first leg going to be played?

In my pants. It's gong to be a HUGE match!

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 am

@ Babun: I predict Madrid winning. It’s just too many of our first 11 players have been out with injuries or rested from the copa America and didn’t participate in the pre season preparation properly.
I expect the games to follow in the season to be much more interesting naturally
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:ffs I don't a break sometimes, I meant chill out. Does everything have to be serious? Jeez, I have enough seriousness in my life

Well actually, yeah it does.

We have tried the polite, nice, friendly, joking way but people dont seem to want to listen.

Perhaps if you got as many complaints as us mods/admins do regarding posters you would understand my stance.

You seem stressed out, perhaps i should take over, if i did there would probably only be 10-15 posters left but that's not really the point is it?

LOL

Hey, I wouldnt complain.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm

billy_gr wrote:@ Babun: I predict Madrid winning. It’s just too many of our first 11 players have been out with injuries or rested from the copa America and didn’t participate in the pre season preparation properly.
I expect the games to follow in the season to be much more interesting naturally
I like your prediction (no homo) Very Happy Still, it's not like there won't be a real fight on the pitch no matter if fit or not ( in sporting terms) Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:48 pm

A classico is always gonna be a tough game no matter the stage the players are.
However in the middle of the season when they (both teams) most likely be on form it’s gonna be much more interesting.
There’s always a chance for Thiago to pull out a miracle and beat you single handed cheers
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:56 pm

billy_gr wrote:
A classico is always gonna be a tough game no matter the stage the players are.
However in the middle of the season when they (both teams) most likely be on form it’s gonna be much more interesting.
There’s always a chance for Thiago to pull out a miracle and beat you single handed cheers
You have Thiago+Sanchez and we got Sahin+Callejon. Each team sorted out their needs, I'm curious how it will shift the balance from last year Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Lol really?
I thought Sahin and Coentrao were the major additions.
You have so much faith in Callejon?

By the way we will have Fabregas too. My super accurate Greek resources say so…
Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Our B Team lead by Thiago will Destroy Real Madrid in the Bernabeu, Our First Team will produce another MANITA in the Camp Nou Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

billy_gr wrote:
Lol really?
I thought Sahin and Coentrao were the major additions.
You have so much faith in Callejon?

By the way we will have Fabregas too. My super accurate Greek resources say so…
Smile
The only one we needed badly was Sahin Very Happy 4-3-3 against you guys with actual 3 mids this year and not 2.5 DMs Very Happy
Coentrao can be used as another Di Maria on the wings, imagine 2 Di Marias crossing left and right Very Happy Alves and the other fullback may have nightmares afterwards Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 pm

I wouldn’t be too sad if you play Coentrao as a winger.
That means either Benzema, Di Maria or Higuain will not be there (considering Ronaldo is a must).

I’d really like to see a Alonso, Sahin, Ozil midfield.
Should be sexy and much more entertaining than Pepe, Khedira Alonso.
Less beating from your side less dives from ours
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Alonso Sahin Oezil midfield is perfect for our midfield. Mourinho knows it, hence he will never play that!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:39 pm

kiranr wrote:Alonso Sahin Oezil midfield is perfect for our midfield. Mourinho knows it, hence he will never play that!

our Bench Players will Dominate them easily! :coffee:

Thiago - Masch - Cesc Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:48 pm

kiranr wrote:Alonso Sahin Oezil midfield is perfect for our midfield. Mourinho knows it, hence he will never play that!
Özil at centre is a waste, and do you expect us to play Injured Sahin against barcelona? I dont think so.
Khedira-Coentrao-Alonso, is a way to go.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 pm

I hope Madrid goes out and plays like men but they have Mourinho as coach so they will play defensively and dirty and ruin the games!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

alonso ozil sahin when fit and accustomed to each other's game would be a great challenge methinks.
As for Ozil being a waste in the midfield, didn't he play as on of the 3 ams in last season's 4-2-3-1?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm

billy_gr wrote:

alonso ozil sahin when fit and accustomed to each other's game would be a great challenge methinks.
As for Ozil being a waste in the midfield, didn't he play as on of the 3 ams in last season's 4-2-3-1?
Hmm, you can see them together but we aren't dumb enough to do that right now Very Happy The problem is that Alves is always high up and Messi drops into midfield, it'd be something like 5 vs. 3 in mid in your favour. This scenario is more likely:

---------------Alonso-------Marcelo-----
--------Sahin-------Khedira-------------
----------------Ozil----------------------
--------CR7--------Di Maria/ Callejon--

Ozil and CR7 will exchange their positions during the game when width or a striker is needed Very Happy Di Maria and Callejon have got enough workrate+speed to pin back Alves and eventually help out in attack.Higgy is not fit and Benz is slow off the ball. The reason I said Sahin is the difference from last year is that if we manage to get even 35% possession with him Ozil becomes very dangerous Very Happy Also, Sahin and Khedira can play B2B as opposed to only Khedira last year. We really missed him in semi finals. He does the dirty job and defense-> attack connection without drawing yellow/red cards Very Happy

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CLASSICO: Real Madrid vs Barcelona  - Page 3 Empty Predicted line up vs. Real Madrid

Post by mowgli Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:18 pm

How do you think we will line up against Real for the next two games?

I haven't been up to date with the injuries and since I'll be watching the game live I'm curious about which line up I'll be seeing trashing Madrid again. cheers

Give your predictions!

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 pm

-----------------------------v.v------------------------------
-----adriano-------pique-------abidal---------maxwelll----
------------------xavi----------busquets-------keita--------
----------------pedro------------villa-------------iniesta-----

this is what i think the line up would look like.
i have omitted all players that have played in the copa.they would probably be used as subs.i am sure keita would be chosen over thiago once again.

we would loose 1-0
and win the return leg 2-1.
because of the excellent pre season madrid are looking like the favourites to win supercup.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Masch, Messi will Play.. Sanchez will be on the Bench!

Puyol? he could be the surprise!!

---------------------------

Valdes

Adriano - Masch/Puyol - Pique - Abidal

Xavi - Busq - Iniesta

Villa - Messi - Pedro
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:45 pm

is alves injured or something??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:is alves injured or something??

no but he is not fit yet..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:24 pm

so isnt messi, sanchez and march

at least he will play a firendly on wednesday which the argentinians wont be able to do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Well I'd predict but I'm not sure who's available.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3