What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

+20
shaven
billy_gr
juberish
windkick
FennecFox7
Swanhends
Lord Spencer
kiranr
Adit
Iceman
paperbackwriter
The Franchise
hrealmadrid
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Chelsea Fuerte
KMD
BeautifulGame
Art Morte
Raptorgunner
24 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Iceman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Iceman wrote:When was Figo sold? What was the most expensive transfer at the time?

If you can't see where I'm going with this, then there is not point in continuing.

I mean, seriously...Figo cost more than MARADONA did? WTF?
Explain that then, genius.

Why you getting sand in your vagina?

Barca offered 30m...I dont think that is far off his value at all. He is closer to 30m then 40m in my opinion.

Just because people are overpaying left, right and center (including us in the past) we should do it again?

No, we will offer what he is worth in our eyes. You can reject or accept, or even stop listening. But you havent stopped listening have you? Clearly 30m isnt that much of an insult then.

Figo was what 10 years ago? What about Shevchenko? What about Kaka?

Why dont we compare him to Kaka if you like?

If Cesc as good as prime Kaka? No.

Does he have the titles Kaka has? No.

So why should we pay that kind of price?


Kaka cost 64 million, and that was 2 years ago. Taking inflation into account, and your evaluation of Cesc as an inferior player, then paying 24 million less than Kaka sounds more than reasonable to me.

Not to mention, Arsenal aren't constrained financially. We have more than enough money to do whatever we want. We value him at 40-50 million, and so you either pay that amount or GTFO. Choosing to whine to the media, or asking him to pay the rest of the money is not our concern.

Clearly that isnt the case is it.

You guys are still listening...so its not pay or get out..we are still in your grill trying to bring the price down.

Why cry and pretend to be insulted by Barca's offers? If it was so bad, why is there is negotiations?

Dont talk to me about inflation, seriously.

The logic of, Madrid overpayed for Kaka therefore you have to equally overpay for Cesc makes no sense to me.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Franchise wrote:So we should overpay because PSG did?

No thanks.

GTFO then because sales have to correspond with today's market

BTW Cesc is easily worth 40m in any market.

Based on what? U cant compare Fabregas and Pastore prices they are totally different scenarios.

Based on what? Based on today's market, don't tell me you know nothing about inflation. Anyways as I said Cesc is worth 40m in any market...Barcelona are trying to make it sound like he's some average player who'll just be a squad player.

Fabregas only wants to go to Barcelona so they are not competing with anyone.They need him only as a squad player too and even if they cant get him this season they can afford to wait for next season.

So why should Barcelona pay 45 mil for Fabregas? Its clear Barca has all the advantages in this transfer so they can offer as low as possible and would probably get him too.Considering this scenarion why should they pay 45 mil for Fabregas?

Why would they cry for three years about him and then think they can play it cool when Arsenal finally decides to open up for negotiations? And Barcelona having the advantages? A big fat LOL on that. Cesc isn't forcing himself out, he's happy at Arsenal. Even thought Barcelona is trying everything to make it impossible for Cesc to stay. Cesc wants the move but not on Arsenals expense. And he probably wouldn't cry if he "had" to stay there until his contract runs out if it was so.

Barcelona having the advantage? Give me a break. Not more so than Real Madrid "had the advantage" when they went for CR7.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Adit Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Arsenal will be happy if barca were only negotiating ,but it is not the case today is it?

Do i have to bring a official quote from official barca site about how wenger is a pedofile LMAO
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
hrealmadrid wrote:People can complain all they want about how Madrid spend countless dollars acquiring other clubs top players however at least we meet the buyout prices and don't low ball them. If you want him pay for him. Enough said.

So you want praise for overpaying for players?

You're not in a position where you can negotiate the asking price for a player when a) the selling team do not need to sell (they can afford to say no) b) the player doesn't force the transfer.

Cesc is very respectful to Arsenal and want them to get what he's worth by not doing a Mascherano. And people call him a coward. He wants the move but not on Arsenals expense. While Barcelona is insulting both Arsenal and Cesc by being cheap. While they have shown before that they are not scared of paying top prices (Villa, Ibra).

And Real Madrid have made some big money signings for players with great market value and long contracts. But they've also made some of the best cheap buys in the last couple of years in players like Özil, Sahin, Khedira and Carvalho.

Villa and Ibra were strikers and we have a gaping hole in the team, for a striker.

Cesc is a injury prone midfielder who wont start.

We arent insulting anyone, we offer what we feel he is worth. If it is so insulting, why dont Arsenal just stop all negations?

We dont need to overpay, we have no gaping hole in the squad only he can fill.

And all those Madrid deals, thats great, but you spent 50m on Kaka.....

This must be the most arrogant comment I've read ever. So you spend three summers unsettling a player, with everyone from president to waterboy crying about how much he belongs at Barcelona and how he's being kidnapped. And when Arsenal finally opens up for negotiations.... Then "he's not really needed, we're just offering what we feel he's worth". If this was how much Barcelona valued Cesc from the beginning, they should have kept their mouths shut.

What I learned from this comment: Barcelonas level of need should define the market value of a player. Period.

Why did Barcelona even go after Cesc and not say, Borja Valero who they could get for 30 mil if they didn't want pay for what they wanted..?

And you exchanged the best striker in the world plus 50 mil for Ibra, good one about "lacking strikers", since you didn't get more depth and went down in quality.

Show me where Rossell sounds desperate about bringing Cesc in?

Because he is in charge of how much is offered.

And yes, we did lack strikers, because Eto'o was leaving with or without Ibra coming...but thats been said how many times? And how many times have people like you failed to understand that simple logic?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Franchise wrote:So we should overpay because PSG did?

No thanks.

GTFO then because sales have to correspond with today's market

BTW Cesc is easily worth 40m in any market.

Based on what? U cant compare Fabregas and Pastore prices they are totally different scenarios.

Based on what? Based on today's market, don't tell me you know nothing about inflation. Anyways as I said Cesc is worth 40m in any market...Barcelona are trying to make it sound like he's some average player who'll just be a squad player.

Fabregas only wants to go to Barcelona so they are not competing with anyone.They need him only as a squad player too and even if they cant get him this season they can afford to wait for next season.

So why should Barcelona pay 45 mil for Fabregas? Its clear Barca has all the advantages in this transfer so they can offer as low as possible and would probably get him too.Considering this scenarion why should they pay 45 mil for Fabregas?

Barcelona having the advantage? Give me a break. Not more so than Real Madrid "had the advantage" when they went for CR7.

Of course they do, Arsenal dont want an unhappy player, Cesc only wants to go to Barca and Cesc, Arsenal and Barca all know this.

Which is why they can wait until the last possible moment to do a deal because no one is going to gazump them, it was the same with Sanchez.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Iceman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Iceman wrote:When was Figo sold? What was the most expensive transfer at the time?

If you can't see where I'm going with this, then there is not point in continuing.

I mean, seriously...Figo cost more than MARADONA did? WTF?
Explain that then, genius.

Why you getting sand in your vagina?

Barca offered 30m...I dont think that is far off his value at all. He is closer to 30m then 40m in my opinion.

Just because people are overpaying left, right and center (including us in the past) we should do it again?

No, we will offer what he is worth in our eyes. You can reject or accept, or even stop listening. But you havent stopped listening have you? Clearly 30m isnt that much of an insult then.

Figo was what 10 years ago? What about Shevchenko? What about Kaka?

Why dont we compare him to Kaka if you like?

If Cesc as good as prime Kaka? No.

Does he have the titles Kaka has? No.

So why should we pay that kind of price?


Kaka cost 64 million, and that was 2 years ago. Taking inflation into account, and your evaluation of Cesc as an inferior player, then paying 24 million less than Kaka sounds more than reasonable to me.

Not to mention, Arsenal aren't constrained financially. We have more than enough money to do whatever we want. We value him at 40-50 million, and so you either pay that amount or GTFO. Choosing to whine to the media, or asking him to pay the rest of the money is not our concern.

Clearly that isnt the case is it.

You guys are still listening...so its not pay or get out..we are still in your grill trying to bring the price down.

Why cry and pretend to be insulted by Barca's offers? If it was so bad, why is there is negotiations?

Dont talk to me about inflation, seriously.

The logic of, Madrid overpayed for Kaka therefore you have to equally overpay for Cesc makes no sense to me.

"You guys are still listening", translation: Arsenal is still giving Barcelona the chance to offer what they feel Cesc is worth. Barcelona have thrown one or two low ball offers which Arsenal have laughed at and then proceeded to threaten to close down negotiations. Basically, Arsenal have told Barcelona that there is no negotiating. You either pay or Cesc will stay. While Barcelona is sitting and admiring their "advantage" hoping for a miracle accept of the next low ball option.

Cesc won't join Barcelona for less than 40 mil. You can quote me on that.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Iceman wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Iceman wrote:When was Figo sold? What was the most expensive transfer at the time?

If you can't see where I'm going with this, then there is not point in continuing.

I mean, seriously...Figo cost more than MARADONA did? WTF?
Explain that then, genius.

Why you getting sand in your vagina?

Barca offered 30m...I dont think that is far off his value at all. He is closer to 30m then 40m in my opinion.

Just because people are overpaying left, right and center (including us in the past) we should do it again?

No, we will offer what he is worth in our eyes. You can reject or accept, or even stop listening. But you havent stopped listening have you? Clearly 30m isnt that much of an insult then.

Figo was what 10 years ago? What about Shevchenko? What about Kaka?

Why dont we compare him to Kaka if you like?

If Cesc as good as prime Kaka? No.

Does he have the titles Kaka has? No.

So why should we pay that kind of price?


Kaka cost 64 million, and that was 2 years ago. Taking inflation into account, and your evaluation of Cesc as an inferior player, then paying 24 million less than Kaka sounds more than reasonable to me.

Not to mention, Arsenal aren't constrained financially. We have more than enough money to do whatever we want. We value him at 40-50 million, and so you either pay that amount or GTFO. Choosing to whine to the media, or asking him to pay the rest of the money is not our concern.

Clearly that isnt the case is it.

You guys are still listening...so its not pay or get out..we are still in your grill trying to bring the price down.

Why cry and pretend to be insulted by Barca's offers? If it was so bad, why is there is negotiations?

Dont talk to me about inflation, seriously.

The logic of, Madrid overpayed for Kaka therefore you have to equally overpay for Cesc makes no sense to me.

"You guys are still listening", translation: Arsenal is still giving Barcelona the chance to offer what they feel Cesc is worth. Barcelona have thrown one or two low ball offers which Arsenal have laughed at and then proceeded to threaten to close down negotiations. Basically, Arsenal have told Barcelona that there is no negotiating. You either pay or Cesc will stay. While Barcelona is sitting and admiring their "advantage" hoping for a miracle accept of the next low ball option.

Cesc won't join Barcelona for less than 40 mil. You can quote me on that.

So what will you say when we eventually get him for less then the 40m you think he worth?



The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Why would they cry for three years about him and then think they can play it cool when Arsenal finally decides to open up for negotiations? And Barcelona having the advantages? A big fat LOL on that. Cesc isn't forcing himself out, he's happy at Arsenal. Even thought Barcelona is trying everything to make it impossible for Cesc to stay. Cesc wants the move but not on Arsenals expense. And he probably wouldn't cry if he "had" to stay there until his contract runs out if it was so.

Barcelona having the advantage? Give me a break. Not more so than Real Madrid "had the advantage" when they went for CR7.

Not really.Madrid wanted Ronaldo as a starter and Barca only want Fabregas as a squad player.


Well if Arsenal had a fixed price then why did they open up for negotiations?

If Fabregas is happy at Arsenal and will stay till his contract expires then why Arsenal and negotiating the price with Barca?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm

english_jewel wrote:If you don't want to pay that price then leave and call it quits...it's that simple

Barcelona are not obliged to get Cesc back just because of his connections.

That is a big reason why all this is happening. Barcelona can easily wait for 1-2 years before they actually need Fabregas.

Barcelona are not asking Cesc to pay 4 million from his pocket. They asking him to accept a wage cut of 1 million per year for 4 years!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

If Barcelona actually needed Fabregas, he would have played in Barcelona last season. Why do people think Barcelona are desperate to sign him? Because Xavi talks? BIG LOL!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by paperbackwriter Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
Why would they cry for three years about him and then think they can play it cool when Arsenal finally decides to open up for negotiations? And Barcelona having the advantages? A big fat LOL on that. Cesc isn't forcing himself out, he's happy at Arsenal. Even thought Barcelona is trying everything to make it impossible for Cesc to stay. Cesc wants the move but not on Arsenals expense. And he probably wouldn't cry if he "had" to stay there until his contract runs out if it was so.

Barcelona having the advantage? Give me a break. Not more so than Real Madrid "had the advantage" when they went for CR7.

Not really.Madrid wanted Ronaldo as a starter and Barca only want Fabregas as a squad player.


Well if Arsenal had a fixed price then why did they open up for negotiations?

If Fabregas is happy at Arsenal and will stay till his contract expires then why Arsenal and negotiating the price with Barca?

Question is whether Cesc would be so adamant on joining Barcelona if every single Barcelona player hadn't been running their mouth about him for the last three years. He wants the transfer but isn't requesting it because of respect of Arsenal. The fact that Barcelona players have been talking like they have to unsettle Cesc for sooo long. Coupled with the fact that they can't even be respectful enough to pay Arsenal what they feel he's worth just make the club out to be very very disgusting.

One of the ugliest transfer sagas in the history of the sport. Period.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 559
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm

@The Franchise,

"Getting sand into your vagina?", are Admins allowed to insult, or is insulting the only way you can make a poor argument valid.

You first put Figo as qan example, saying cesc should not cost as much as him, and when Ice clearly defeats your argument by bringing up Inflation, which naturally makes prices more expensive, you say he has sand in his vagiana. So super mature.

Here is the Cesc scenario:

1- Barca wanted him for 3 years now.
2- Pep wants him.
3- He is under a long contract.
4- Cesc is not forcing a move.
5- Arsenal are not desperate.

Being a highly rated player, Cesc easily is valueda 40 mill, offering 30 is a joke. And what kind of arguments do you use. You first mention Kaka and dare Ice to compare the two players, and when he clearly says that Cesc who is younger than Kaka cost 24 less than him you reply with a corny "not cause everyone else overpays we should too", why did you bring the example in the first place then.

Please, how is 40 mill for a 24 year WC midfielder overpaying.

And Arsenal can close negotiations, but will Barca stop their unnerving campaign to "bring Cesc home", NO they will not.

I am not an Arsenal or a Madrid fan, and I am not attacking Barca in general, but Barca's conduct in this transfer case is disgracful, and you insulting Ice with that line is not far from disgracful either.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4504
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Xavi has not been talking to unsettle Fabregas! He is talking to get Arsenal to lower their quote for Fabregas! Ugly, i know!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:
Why would they cry for three years about him and then think they can play it cool when Arsenal finally decides to open up for negotiations? And Barcelona having the advantages? A big fat LOL on that. Cesc isn't forcing himself out, he's happy at Arsenal. Even thought Barcelona is trying everything to make it impossible for Cesc to stay. Cesc wants the move but not on Arsenals expense. And he probably wouldn't cry if he "had" to stay there until his contract runs out if it was so.

Barcelona having the advantage? Give me a break. Not more so than Real Madrid "had the advantage" when they went for CR7.

Not really.Madrid wanted Ronaldo as a starter and Barca only want Fabregas as a squad player.


Well if Arsenal had a fixed price then why did they open up for negotiations?

If Fabregas is happy at Arsenal and will stay till his contract expires then why Arsenal and negotiating the price with Barca?

Question is whether Cesc would be so adamant on joining Barcelona if every single Barcelona player hadn't been running their mouth about him for the last three years. He wants the transfer but isn't requesting it because of respect of Arsenal. The fact that Barcelona players have been talking like they have to unsettle Cesc for sooo long. Coupled with the fact that they can't even be respectful enough to pay Arsenal what they feel he's worth just make the club out to be very very disgusting.

One of the ugliest transfer sagas in the history of the sport. Period.

Ofcourse its disguisting and very disrespectful to Arsenal how the likes of Xavi has spoken to media about Fabregas.But how does that change the fact that Barca hold most of the cards in this transfer?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:@The Franchise,

"Getting sand into your vagina?", are Admins allowed to insult, or is insulting the only way you can make a poor argument valid.


I dont think "getting sand in your vagina" is worse than Iceman calling him a "genius". It is even stevens if you ask me!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 pm

kiranr wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:@The Franchise,

"Getting sand into your vagina?", are Admins allowed to insult, or is insulting the only way you can make a poor argument valid.


I dont think "getting sand in your vagina" is worse than Iceman calling him a "genius". It is even stevens if you ask me!

Admisns should act on a higher moral code, and "genius" is a sarcastic insult, direct insults always are always worse. Also, since Ice is a known male, the insult is more the insulting.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4504
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Here is the Cesc scenario:

1- Barca wanted him for 3 years now.
2- Pep wants him.
3- He is under a long contract.
4- Cesc is not forcing a move.
5- Arsenal are not desperate.


So why are Arsenal willing to negotiate the fee?

Lord Spencer wrote:

And Arsenal can close negotiations, but will Barca stop their unnerving campaign to "bring Cesc home", NO they will not.

I am not an Arsenal or a Madrid fan, and I am not attacking Barca in general, but Barca's conduct in this transfer case is disgracful, and you insulting Ice with that line is not far from disgracful either.

Well they would if Fabregas says he is happy to stay at Arsenal.But Barca clearly knows he wont say that thats why they are offering 30mil and negotiating a fee that suits them better.

Yes their campaign has been disrespectful but u cant blame them offering a lower bid like 30 mil.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm

One season wonder Alexis Sanchez, who is just as likely to start as Cesc..... 26m base + 11m incentives

Cesc Fabregas...Who you've crying about for 3 years, has been playing first team EPL football since he was a teenager, still only 23/24 years old, and is by almost all statistical categories clearly one of the best midfielders in the world......30mil

Shocked

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 pm

bhends wrote:One season wonder Alexis Sanchez, who is just as likely to start as Cesc..... 26m base + 11m incentives

Cesc Fabregas...Who you've crying about for 3 years, has been playing first team EPL football since he was a teenager, still only 23/24 years old, and is by almost all statistical categories clearly one of the best midfielders in the world......30mil

Shocked


Barca need Sanchez alot more than they need Cesc. ( They are not going to pay 40 million for a squad player and dont compare it to the Laporta era because it's totally different)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
bhends wrote:One season wonder Alexis Sanchez, who is just as likely to start as Cesc..... 26m base + 11m incentives

Cesc Fabregas...Who you've crying about for 3 years, has been playing first team EPL football since he was a teenager, still only 23/24 years old, and is by almost all statistical categories clearly one of the best midfielders in the world......30mil

Shocked


Barca need Sanchez alot more than they need Cesc. ( They are not going to pay 40 million for a squad player and dont compare it to the Laporta era because it's totally different)

So just because they dont need him, they should pay what they want? how does that make sense, Arsenal dont want to sell, it Barcelona who have been after Cesc for around 3 years.



Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:@The Franchise,

"Getting sand into your vagina?", are Admins allowed to insult, or is insulting the only way you can make a poor argument valid.


I dont think "getting sand in your vagina" is worse than Iceman calling him a "genius". It is even stevens if you ask me!

Admisns should act on a higher moral code, and "genius" is a sarcastic insult, direct insults always are always worse. Also, since Ice is a known male, the insult is more the insulting.

"sand in vagina" is more like a saying to convey a feeling rather than being literal. It burns when it happens i guess, so that is the implication here.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:@The Franchise,

"Getting sand into your vagina?", are Admins allowed to insult, or is insulting the only way you can make a poor argument valid.

You first put Figo as qan example, saying cesc should not cost as much as him, and when Ice clearly defeats your argument by bringing up Inflation, which naturally makes prices more expensive, you say he has sand in his vagiana. So super mature.

Here is the Cesc scenario:

1- Barca wanted him for 3 years now.
2- Pep wants him.
3- He is under a long contract.
4- Cesc is not forcing a move.
5- Arsenal are not desperate.

Being a highly rated player, Cesc easily is valueda 40 mill, offering 30 is a joke. And what kind of arguments do you use. You first mention Kaka and dare Ice to compare the two players, and when he clearly says that Cesc who is younger than Kaka cost 24 less than him you reply with a corny "not cause everyone else overpays we should too", why did you bring the example in the first place then.

Please, how is 40 mill for a 24 year WC midfielder overpaying.

And Arsenal can close negotiations, but will Barca stop their unnerving campaign to "bring Cesc home", NO they will not.

I am not an Arsenal or a Madrid fan, and I am not attacking Barca in general, but Barca's conduct in this transfer case is disgracful, and you insulting Ice with that line is not far from disgracful either.

I have answered all of this in previous posts.

To sum up.

Cesc is 40m in your eyes, not mine.

Kaka was better then Cesc is.

Madrid needed Kaka more then we need Cesc.

As for insults...seriously? Who is insulted by that?

The over sensitivity, pretend insulted and victim mentality in this thread and in this sage is incredible. Down to the actions and apparent "insults".
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

bhends wrote:One season wonder Alexis Sanchez, who is just as likely to start as Cesc..... 26m base + 11m incentives

Cesc Fabregas...Who you've crying about for 3 years, has been playing first team EPL football since he was a teenager, still only 23/24 years old, and is by almost all statistical categories clearly one of the best midfielders in the world......30mil

Shocked


As Mole said, we need Sanchez, there is a gap in the squad.

We dont need Cesc, there isnt a gap there.

Also..11m is incentives..untill he actually does them, its 26m.

If Barca pay 35m for Cesc...thats somehow underpaying?

Not in my eyes.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Credit to Arsenal for standing their ground here - so far.

Could also mention the Nasri scenario: Wenger said he is ready to let Nasri leave for free after the season if he can just keep him for the season. That the sort of "it's our player so it's our way or the highway" mentality I like. +1 Arsenal.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18314
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
bhends wrote:One season wonder Alexis Sanchez, who is just as likely to start as Cesc..... 26m base + 11m incentives

Cesc Fabregas...Who you've crying about for 3 years, has been playing first team EPL football since he was a teenager, still only 23/24 years old, and is by almost all statistical categories clearly one of the best midfielders in the world......30mil

Shocked


Barca need Sanchez alot more than they need Cesc. ( They are not going to pay 40 million for a squad player and dont compare it to the Laporta era because it's totally different)

So just because they dont need him, they should pay what they want? how does that make sense, Arsenal dont want to sell, it Barcelona who have been after Cesc for around 3 years.

No iam not saying that at all, iam saying that they are trying to negiotate a fee which they deem worthwhile. I am not saying its right or that Cesc isnt worth that its just thats why they are willing to pay that for Sanchez and not for Cesc.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:02 pm

A question. How is the offers Barca are making any different to Chelsea and Modric?

They offered less then Modric's value in Spurs opinion, they continue to offer less then his value. They are trying to get the figure down to what they consider fair and the right value. Spurs dont need to sell, Modric wants to leave.

We offer less then Cesc value in Arsenal's opinions, we continue to offer less then his value. They are trying to get the figure down to what they consider fair and the right value. Spurs dont need to sell, Cesc wants to leave.

What the difference? Other then you hate Barca because they been beating your ass for 3 seasons?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour? - Page 3 Empty Re: What you guys think of this new Cesc rumour?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum