ChollaVille
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
Khaled
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
11 posters

Go down

Was today Thiago's "Messi's Gamper"? Empty Was today Thiago's "Messi's Gamper"?

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

You will probably remember first Messi spectacular display vs Juventus at Gamper 2005:

In that day, Messi was not yet a starter, and it was being talked that he might be loaned out. Capello, after the match said that if Barça didn't want him, he would gladly take him to Juve.

Today's display from Thiago reminded me to that day. His performance overall wasn't so brilliant, but very good, and he scored two brilliant goals against quite a good side.

Off course, Thiago difficultly will be a starter as Messi was after that Gamper, but do you think this was Thiago's breakthrough and that he might get much more confidence from Pep from now on?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Was today Thiago's "Messi's Gamper"? Empty Re: Was today Thiago's "Messi's Gamper"?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

I agree Free and i bloody hope so, all i ask for is that Pep end's the Fabregas tirade.

That alone will show me he has trust in Thiago and use the money to buy a CB Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Was today Thiago's "Messi's Gamper"? Empty Re: Was today Thiago's "Messi's Gamper"?

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm

No, Cesc is coming Mole, we gotta accept it. I already did, and I even want him to come now. I'm tired of the saga, and I want him at Barça sooner or later to replace Xavi, so let him come now an let's all live in peace!
Anyway, in 2 seasons Xavi we'll step aside and Thiago will have much more playing time and he will be still young. He can wait to be a starter until 23 as Iniesta did, no big deal.

But if Cesc comes, Keita has to leave. No space for him always coming in and rotating and wasting Thiago's minutes.

Last edited by free_cat on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

@ mole: I will be more happy if NO Cesc No CB Smile

Our Squad is Complete with Sanchez !! we might need a 2nd Gk maybe:P

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:16 pm

free_cat wrote:No, Cesc is coming Mole, we gotta accept it. I already did, and I even want him to come now. I'm tired of the saga, and I want him at Barça sooner or later to replace Xavi, so let him come now an let's all leave in peace!
Anyway, in 2 seasons Xavi we'll step aside and Thiago will have much more playing time and he will be still young. He can wait to be a starter until 23 as Iniesta did, no big deal.

But if Cesc comes, Keita has to leave. No space for him always coming in and rotating and wasting Thiago's minutes.

So?????

Busquets
Cesc-Thiago
Sanchez-----Iniesta
Messi

Sanchez and Iniesta would be AM's btw a 4-3-2-1 like Milan with Kaka and Seedorf but with Sanchez and Iniesta instead Cool and by this time Deuloufo(sp?) will be close to taking over in the attack from Iniesta Twisted Evil

Barca need a CB Khaled, but as you dont think so would you mind explaining why?( btw i mean an experienced one)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm

I think thiago, Iniesta and Cesc should mainly rotate in the mid, but if someone has to play as left winger, that shouldn't be iniesta. I think Thiago is better suited to that role: he has a lot more goal than Iniesta ever had.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Every minute Thiago plays is a million euro Barca are less willing to offer for Cesc - or I wish that were the case.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:49 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Every minute Thiago plays is a million euro Barca are less willing to offer for Cesc - or I wish that were the case.

Alfred if it were up to me it would be a 1000 million euro less willing to offer Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Let's not forget that Thiago doesn't care about becoming succesful in Barca, if Cesc comes that might mean that Thiago is gonna leave. And I think he will.

Comon Cesc, Pep is waiting for you!!!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:01 pm

OFFICIAL: Thiago €0 > Cesc €35
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 pm

A Cesc for money+Thiago is looking sexier by the day.

What, no? Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Every minute Thiago plays is a million euro Barca are less willing to offer for Cesc - or I wish that were the case.

Good one man. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:49 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
free_cat wrote:No, Cesc is coming Mole, we gotta accept it. I already did, and I even want him to come now. I'm tired of the saga, and I want him at Barça sooner or later to replace Xavi, so let him come now an let's all leave in peace!

So?????

Busquets
Cesc-Thiago
Sanchez-----Iniesta
Messi

Sanchez and Iniesta would be AM's btw a 4-3-2-1 like Milan with Kaka and Seedorf but with Sanchez and Iniesta instead Cool and by this time Deulofeu will be close to taking over in the attack from Iniesta Twisted Evil

Barca need a CB Khaled, but as you dont think so would you mind explaining why?( btw i mean an experienced one)

nice lol Smile
----------------

Why we don't need a CB?
cuz we have Abidal & Masch as experienced Backup CBs for Pique & Puyol!!
Abidal played the best season of his life last season in this position! So we already have a very gd exprienced backup for Puyol.. (including big matches )
Masch has played the CL Final & Copa Del Rey Final in this position ( vs Real Madrid & Manutd, biggest teams Barca could face) & he did well!

We have 3 very promising CBs in our B Team " Bartra, Muniesa & S.Gomez" add to them Fontas.. so why would we buy another Cb who will stand on front of these players & effect their progress..

We tried to buy alot of CBs in last years & all failed ( Chyg, Henrique, Caceres etc..) its not easy to play as Cb @ Barca.. we already have 2 very gd exprienced backups CBs (Abidal & Masch) for Puyol/Pique with 4 very promising talented players coming up..

So yes we don't need a CB.. anyway, Guardiola knows better Smile

he even played with JDS & Riverola as Rightbacks & were okay Smile hahaha

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:52 am

omarish wrote:Let's not forget that Thiago doesn't care about becoming succesful in Barca, if Cesc comes that might mean that Thiago is gonna leave. And I think he will.

Comon Cesc, Pep is waiting for you!!!

u have no clue!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
u have no clue!

He seems more intimidated by Thiago than by Cesc, what say!

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 pm

In that video messi owns viera and nedved several times
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

All I know is that I'm pretty excited for next season. What if thiago even benches a starter, lol. It's super unlikely but I still think he's gonna have a breakout season. Cesc might just lose the no. 4 before he ever got it.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:07 pm

He's still wearing Nike boots! Very Happy

Messi looks so young.. Well he is still young.. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down