inter forum icon

+6
zizzle
InterMalia
fishball
CroInter
Vibe
andiii
10 posters

Go down

inter forum icon Empty inter forum icon

Post by andiii Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:44 pm

inter forum icon Unled6d

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Hahaha

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8332
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

LOL! The coffee gets improved.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes yes yes, mods make it done!
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by fishball Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Lol awesome
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Epic thread is epic!
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by zizzle Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 am

whats the story of the coffee guy anyway ? i didnt log in for a few days and when i came back everyone was having coffee in their posts
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Not cool. First everyone steals my coffee guy and now they put Merd- (oh yeah, CroInter had a cry and now we can't say that anymore) Inter emblem on.



Ps. Successful troll is successful? :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Not cool. First everyone steals my coffee guy and now they put Merd- (oh yeah, CroInter had a cry and now we can't say that anymore) Inter emblem on.



Ps. Successful troll is successful? :coffee:

inter forum icon Robinho-zidane_1422590i
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 555
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:50 pm

More like:

inter forum icon Massimo-Moratti
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:59 pm

inter forum icon Moratti_festa
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:14 pm

inter forum icon 2yl4cq9



:coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Doooo it mods!
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Im gonna ask a mod if it can be done.


If any Inter fan has problem with it(disrecpetful?) SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm

CroInter wrote:Im gonna ask a mod if it can be done.


If any Inter fan has problem with it(disrecpetful?) SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE :coffee:

I'm against this :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by andiii Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 pm

haha excellent Crointer

times up, let's do this
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Im gonna ask a mod if it can be done.


If any Inter fan has problem with it(disrecpetful?) SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE :coffee:

I'm against this :coffee:

Good thing you dont have say in this :coffee:
Unless you v seen the light and wanna come to the good side.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by andiii Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm

i'm making it a personal mission to pointlessly get your rep back to 0 by giving rep for as many posts of yours i see
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 am

andiii wrote:i'm making it a personal mission to pointlessly get your rep back to 0 by giving rep for as many posts of yours i see

Hahaha im at +7 now Very Happy

Tnx dude, even though i dont really care for my "rep", still i appreciate it mate Smile

On topic, i found out the name of the mod who takes care of logos, iv send him the pm, will have to wait till tomorrow though to find out whats what coz he is sleeping now im sure Smile
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:06 am

CroInter wrote:
andiii wrote:i'm making it a personal mission to pointlessly get your rep back to 0 by giving rep for as many posts of yours i see

Hahaha im at +7 now Very Happy

Tnx dude, even though i dont really care for my "rep", still i appreciate it mate Smile

On topic, i found out the name of the mod who takes care of logos, iv send him the pm, will have to wait till tomorrow though to find out whats what coz he is sleeping now im sure Smile

-1 Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
andiii wrote:i'm making it a personal mission to pointlessly get your rep back to 0 by giving rep for as many posts of yours i see

Hahaha im at +7 now Very Happy

Tnx dude, even though i dont really care for my "rep", still i appreciate it mate Smile

On topic, i found out the name of the mod who takes care of logos, iv send him the pm, will have to wait till tomorrow though to find out whats what coz he is sleeping now im sure Smile

-1 Twisted Evil

You wouldn't dare, now that i have right to vote too Razz
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by CroInter Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 am

LOOOOOOOOL someone took time last night to give me 30 neg reps :lol!:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by guest1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 pm

lol

guest1
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 110

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by InterMalia Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Brigate is also Perma-Banned, lol
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1777
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 102

Back to top Go down

inter forum icon Empty Re: inter forum icon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum