billy_gr
ÖMARz
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Chelsea Fuerte
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barca and Madrid need defenders - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca and Madrid need defenders

Post by Doc Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Hmm, who's the top ranked sweeper keepers in the world? N.B I have no idea that such a title existed and I'm legitimately intrigued...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barca and Madrid need defenders - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca and Madrid need defenders

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Ramos will hopefully play at CB next season which means Arbeloa/Coentrao at right back.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Doc wrote:Hmm, who's the top ranked sweeper keepers in the world? N.B I have no idea that such a title existed and I'm legitimately intrigued...

It is a trait more than a category to be honest. Atleast that is what he is alluding to!

On topic, Madrid have enough depth in the CB category. I am a little worried about Barcelona especially in the CL, but i will just wait and watch before deciding the lack of depth.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

Doc wrote:Hmm, who's the top ranked sweeper keepers in the world? N.B I have no idea that such a title existed and I'm legitimately intrigued...
Only guy comparable would be Neuer, in that category. He's still better, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm

A sweeper keeper is a keeper that runs off his line to charge players from pretty far out, which fits Barcelona perfectly since we play a really high line

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Fontas & Bartra are 20/21 years old.. they are ready imo!!

Gomez & Muniesa still need some time..

Guardiola wants to give La Masia Defenders a chance they DESERVE, i'm sure 2 of them (4) will turn to be Class defenders Soon!!!

Masch & Abidal were great as CBs.. so no worries imo!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 pm

I dont see Pep having that much faith in even Fontas, who is the most ready it seems.

I mean, when you play Keita over Thiago against Levante and Almeria I cant imagine Fontas playing over Mascherano or Abidal in any game, but especially big ones.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2