Mr Nick09
Babun
90 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Missing Link : Nuri Sahin - Page 24 Empty Re: The Missing Link : Nuri Sahin

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
omarish wrote:Scrap 4-3-3 vs Barca. We want 4-2-3-1 imo.

Arbeloa - Pepe - El Kaiser - Marcelo
Xabi Alonso - Khedira
Di Magia - Özil - Ronaldo
Benz/Higgy (I'm not sure which one I'd pick)

We should play like this in Nou and Bernabeu imo

Use that and your get ripped apart lol, Messi will be free to do what the f*ck he likes........

Unless Barca go 3-4-3 ofcourse Laughing

This is our starting XI... This is how we play everytime.... I don't see why Messi would rip us, I did include Pepe in there, so we should be safe

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:Nick, so Sportczy and others say he has good technique and you're the one who says not.

Again, you're having a go at me for not knowing him, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. If I'm not to expect good technique from him, then what should I expect from Nuri Sahin?

Why don't you rather educate me Nick?

Sports, I hope you are right that he is at 60% right now, because based on last nights showing Granero looks a far more talented midfielder than him.

The first line of your post was about Sahin not having superior technique, as if it's the thing that is supposed to stand out about him the most. It's not, if you watch Sahin to see him own players in the midfield, then you have picked the wrong player.

Yeah, he has good technique, better than Alonso, but it's not a standout element about his game. You said you were expecting him to "blow us away with his superior technique". He is not, and that's what i take issue with, since you clearly have the wrong reporesentation about the player.

Sahin is all about vision, passing, brain power, speed of play, work rate. That's what he is good at. he makes the ball flow seamlessly from the middle of the park, that's his game.

lol @granero looking more talented, i cant even imagine how one can reach that kind of conclusions in 45 min. anyway, i have no issues with you, but i cant stand people misrepresenting players, and then attacking them because they dont live up to their wrong expectations.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Ganso wrote:But lass has been awesome recently,not just defensively but at passing too

Nobody but me will agree here lol. Not awesome; but very solid.

Nah he has been great.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Xabi Alonso - Khedira

Use that and your get ripped apart lol, Messi will be free to do what the f*ck he likes........

Barca is not on their optimum form from what i've seen. saying that Messi would rip us apart easily is a bold statement.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Xabi Alonso - Khedira

We didn't exactly get ripped apart in the Super cup when we used that formation.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:36 pm

omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Xabi Alonso - Khedira

This is our starting XI... This is how we play everytime.... I don't see why Messi would rip us, I did include Pepe in there, so we should be safe

Messi had his way with Pepe in pre-season clasico's with only 1 day of training Laughing

Pepe is quality but he only has Messi's number when he plays in midfield.....

Messi has no problem taking him to the cleaners when he plays CB......

I know its your starting eleven, but considering the formation falls right into Barca's hands and gives Messi a ridiculous amount of space because theres no one picking him up its not wise imo......

Match up with them and go 4-3-3.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Ganso wrote:But lass has been awesome recently,not just defensively but at passing too

Nobody but me will agree here lol. Not awesome; but very solid.

He has been great lately but in the clasico you really don't want to make stupid mistakes in the middle. It can go both ways for both coentrao and lass in a 4-3-3.

Thinking about it more Di Maria will be the guy to fill in the midfield. Ozil will also have to stay more in the center so yeah I don't think we'll change the line-up. The game will simply depend if we can manage to minimize barca's midfield control and score our chances. I also wonder what they would have prepared for us. Pep could easily go into a defensive route. Either way we'll get a better picture in 2 weeks time Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Xabi Alonso - Khedira

Messi had his way with Pepe in pre-season clasico's with only 1 day of training Laughing

I know its your starting eleven, but considering the formation falls right into Barca's hands and gives Messi a ridiculous amount of space because theres no one picking him up its not wise imo......

Mou basicly played Carvalho high up against Messi last clasico and he failed huge, this time he wont even play and Ramos is a upgrade from Carvalho who is very much capable of handling Messi (better than Carv.). More info here: http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/08/18/mourinho-messi-false-nine/

Basicly, a sweeper and a CB high up can counter Messi enough. So yeah, it's still wise to play it Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Xabi Alonso - Khedira

I think we shouldn't obsess with cutting messi out of the game as its unrealistic. Playing a 3-4-3 may be suicidal for barca as we can abuse the wings and bypass the midfield if needed. Carvalho won't be there so we can play with a higher defensive line since both our CB's are fast.

We can let Khedira handle Messi and act as the destroyer and let Di Maria/Ozil stay in the middle helping Xabi too. They have played deeper this season, they haven't perfected it but it'll do imo
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Ah i did'nt see 2nd leg i was away on holiday in Italy Very Happy

All i know is Messi scored twice, so i dont see how that = fails huge eco smile

Please explain to me Very Happy

And yes H.A 3-4-3 is suicide my argument is based on the idea that Barca play 4-3-3.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Problem was not Pepe... it was Carvalho Mole. He was getting regularly raped. Ramos changes that. Also, Arbeloa is actually a better defensive RB than Ramos imo.

In the end, we're going to defend and attack as a team. We're going to do our super defensive pressure that requires Di Maria. So i'm sure he'll be in there.

Honestly, the only question marks to me in terms of lineup are: 1) Will Marcelo recover enough form or does Coentrao play and 2) Will it be Benz or Higgy (may come down to who's turn it is lol).

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Ah i did'nt see 2nd leg i was away on holiday in Italy Very Happy

And yes H.A 3-4-3 is suicide my argument is based on the idea that Barca play 4-3-3.....

Sorry then my bad eco smile

Either way I think it'll harm us dropping a forward for lass/coentrao. It may look like a 4-2-3-1 on paper but I think it'll be a different story on the field.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 pm

saw it in pesstats place.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Ah i did'nt see 2nd leg i was away on holiday in Italy Very Happy

Our defence was a complete disaster. And you've players like Messi on the field who are well known to punish any mistakes you do. Pretty much sums it up. Our tactics were basicly play a high line, Carvalho is supposed to eat the space Messi gets and Pepe the sweeper. Pepe had to cover up alot for Carvalhos mistakes and ended up playing 2 CB roles simultaniously. It was impossible for him to do that all alone...

With Ramos, it will help alot. I really mean alot. I could see us going the same tactic like this

Pepe
Arbeloa - Ramos
Di Maria - Khedira - Alonso - Marcelo
Özil
Benz - Ronaldo

Di Maria dropping deep and helping the midfield like he does, Ramos high up to eat Messis space, Marcelo playing as high as he usually does and helping the midfield, Pepe the sweeper, Özil will drop down if needed to.

We're gonna pressure alot and attack probably. If our defence and finishing does not let us down we might win. Our finishing has looked better the past month, becouse it was straight out pathetic during the Supercopa.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:Problem was not Pepe... it was Carvalho Mole. He was getting regularly raped. Ramos changes that. Also, Arbeloa is actually a better defensive RB than Ramos imo.

In the end, we're going to defend and attack as a team. We're going to do our super defensive pressure that requires Di Maria. So i'm sure he'll be in there.

Honestly, the only question marks to me in terms of lineup are: 1) Will Marcelo recover enough form or does Coentrao play and 2) Will it be Benz or Higgy (may come down to who's turn it is lol).

Benz or Higgy? This question will never have an answer, even for the clasico.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 pm

omarish wrote:

Our defence was a complete disaster. And you've players like Messi on the field who are well known to punish any mistakes you do. Pretty much sums it up. Our tactics were basicly play a high line, Carvalho is supposed to eat the space Messi gets and Pepe the sweeper. Pepe had to cover up alot for Carvalhos mistakes and ended up playing 2 CB roles simultaniously. It was impossible for him to do that all alone...

With Ramos, it will help alot. I really mean alot. I could see us going the same tactic like this

Pepe
Arbeloa - Ramos
Di Maria - Khedira - Alonso - Marcelo
Özil
Benz - Ronaldo

Di Maria dropping deep and helping the midfield like he does, Ramos high up to eat Messis space, Marcelo playing as high as he usually does and helping the midfield, Pepe the sweeper, Özil will drop down if needed to.

We're gonna pressure alot and attack probably. If our defence and finishing does not let us down we might win. Our finishing has looked better the past month, becouse it was straight out pathetic during the Supercopa.

That looks better than 4-2-3-1 lol Very Happy

I would still go 4-3-3 but i think that could work.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Some one compared Sahin to Granero Laughing

Come on guys ,i have watched him enough time last year and he just owned a prime bastian shweinsteiger with his eyes closed.

His ground passing is arguably better than every one in our squad including alonso.

His one touch play,passing while moving,midfield movement etc are excellent.And who do you suggest? Marchisio ? LOL...enough said.He is just a good player who got lucky to wear a azzuri shirt because italian midfield is sub par now..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Marchisio has been one of the best midfielders in europe this year he has been simply outstanding.....

#justsayin

Dont base your opinions on previous years where he played out of position or with god awful players......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Oh please not that LASS worship again,he looked good as a RB but was atrocious as a CM.You guys are only seeing one end of the coin,he recovers ball runs like messi into see of opposition players and looses there then again wins ball.....continues.Is that what you call great?

He has terrible understanding for a CM end off.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Marchisio is growing a lot i agree, he looks very good. It gives me hope for Alex, it's crazy how close in style and strength they are.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Marchisio has been one of the best midfielders in europe this year he has been simply outstanding.....

#justsayin

Dont base your opinions on previous years where he played out of position or with god awful players......
Marchisio has been pivotal to juventus so far in some matches agreed but Vidal and pirlo has been better than him by a fair amount.

Sahin is actually a proven player,being named as BL best player is no joke.Again would you take Marchisio ahead of Sahin if you get a chance? dont bring that depends Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Sahin won't play the Clasico. For the attack i'm sure Benz will start if everyting is all right.

We are not going to change our line up or our 4/2/3/1, we did not get ripped apart with this formation in the supercopa, on the contrary we dominate them and if we were a bit more efficient and realistic the cules would get raped on the pitch. Only 2 occasions and 2 goals, that's effectiveness.

BTW, Di Maria allow us to play both 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1, he's the key of the system.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:13 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Marchisio is growing a lot i agree, he looks very good. It gives me hope for Alex, it's crazy how close in style and strength they are.

Is Alex a Iniesta/Sweignsteiger hybrid then ? hmm Shocked

Also i dont agree Italy has a meh midfield.....

Marchisio-Pirlo-De Rossi is not meh......

They struggle with AM's not CM's.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Marchisio is growing a lot i agree, he looks very good. It gives me hope for Alex, it's crazy how close in style and strength they are.

Is Alex a Iniesta/Sweignsteiger hybrid then ? hmm Shocked

Also i dont agree Italy has a meh midfield.....

Marchisio-Pirlo-De Rossi is not meh......

They struggle with AM's not CM's.

Yeah, he is unlike any top spanish midfielder atm, some weird box to box with passing, playmaking dribbling and size, about as tall as Marchisio lol. He plays a lot of defense as well and has a very good touch.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend