Abate vs Santon

+7
CroInter
pUsHa
Ganso
Doc
zarola
Sushi Master
Adit
11 posters

Go down

Who is better??

Abate vs Santon Vote_lcap58%Abate vs Santon Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 14 ]
Abate vs Santon Vote_lcap42%Abate vs Santon Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 24
 
 

Abate vs Santon Empty Abate vs Santon

Post by Adit Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 pm

:coffee:


who is better scratch


mods edit that title to santon jeez
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Only Podolski has the power to challenge Abate.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by zarola Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:13 pm

inb4sciacca
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Doc Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:17 pm

One has steadily been improving while the other is stuck in some injury plague doldrums. Still, Santon, if one believes in such things, has a higher ceiling but he'll need to get back on track I guess.

Or something, I voted for Abate anyway you take it...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15847
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm

what a disgraceful poll.


Last edited by Ganso on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Adit Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Ganso wrote:what a disgraceful pole.
what happened to the "pole"?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by pUsHa Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 pm

This is an insult to everyone in this damn world ... i mean how can someone put up such a question ... Santon is smaller than an insect in comparision to ...THE GREAT ABATE !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1943
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by CroInter Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 pm

You guys forgot Santon is only 20, Abate had his 1st decent season in age of 23-24, do i have to remind everyone that year ago most Milan fans wanted him to gtfo coz he was "bad", now after one assist in a season as FB he has become a God :coffee:

Oh and to make one thing clear, Abate is atm better, Santon bearly even played past couple of seasons after his knee injury, i still do think Santon is more talented, i have to wait and see if he can make it or fail as so many talented players before him.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Adit wrote:
Ganso wrote:what a disgraceful pole.
what happened to the "pole"?
lol.......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Cro got it absolutely spot on.

How can you compare Santon to anyone when he has not even been fit enough to be considered a regular ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by zarola Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 am

CroInter wrote:You guys forgot Santon is only 20, Abate had his 1st decent season in age of 23-24, do i have to remind everyone that year ago most Milan fans wanted him to gtfo coz he was "bad", now after one assist in a season as FB he has become a God :coffee:

Oh and to make one thing clear, Abate is atm better, Santon bearly even played past couple of seasons after his knee injury, i still do think Santon is more talented, i have to wait and see if he can make it or fail as so many talented players before him.
thiiis exactly

Real question is nagatomo vs abate and the answer is nagatomo.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:46 am

Abate is the best in the world, Cro you are so wrong :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by M99 Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Ignazio Abate is called Logic.

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Abate doesn't tackle
because that implies the possibility of failure

Abate takes the ball

milanista99 wrote:Ignazio Abate once came to training late, Allegri fined the other players for being too early.
James Bond is Abate's security guard.
Ignazio Abate plays his PS3 with a Xbox 360 controller
Julius Caesar was murdered because he kissed Abate's feet...he was supposed to kiss his feet two times
Michael Schumacher is Abate's chauffeur

Milantildeath wrote:Top 10 Ignazio Abate facts
1. Ignazio Abate once taut a book to read
2.Ignazio Abate is allowed to talk about fight club
3. Ignazio Abate let the dogs out
4.Ignazio Abate can set water on fire, and set fire on water
5. Ignazio Abate can use the Xbox network on his PS3
6.Ignazio Abate doesn't lie he re-writes history
7.Ignazio Abate can catch 'em all
8.Ignazio Abate actually died 10 years ago, death is too afraid to tell him
9.Ignazio Abate has never worn glasses, if he can't see it, it doesn't exist
10.If at first you don't succeed you're obviously not Ignazio Abate

shinkikai wrote:Ignazio Abate hides Waldo and Delay Godot
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by CroInter Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:23 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Ignazio Abate is called Logic.

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Abate doesn't tackle
because that implies the possibility of failure

Abate takes the ball

milanista99 wrote:Ignazio Abate once came to training late, Allegri fined the other players for being too early.
James Bond is Abate's security guard.
Ignazio Abate plays his PS3 with a Xbox 360 controller
Julius Caesar was murdered because he kissed Abate's feet...he was supposed to kiss his feet two times
Michael Schumacher is Abate's chauffeur

Milantildeath wrote:Top 10 Ignazio Abate facts
1. Ignazio Abate once taut a book to read
2.Ignazio Abate is allowed to talk about fight club
3. Ignazio Abate let the dogs out
4.Ignazio Abate can set water on fire, and set fire on water
5. Ignazio Abate can use the Xbox network on his PS3
6.Ignazio Abate doesn't lie he re-writes history
7.Ignazio Abate can catch 'em all
8.Ignazio Abate actually died 10 years ago, death is too afraid to tell him
9.Ignazio Abate has never worn glasses, if he can't see it, it doesn't exist
10.If at first you don't succeed you're obviously not Ignazio Abate

shinkikai wrote:Ignazio Abate hides Waldo and Delay Godot



Just took all Chuck Norris jokes and replaced it with Abate, so hilarious you guys Abate vs Santon 16k3pzb
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2688
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by M99 Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 pm

CroInter wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is chlaustraphobia, fear of Ignazio Abate is called Logic.

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Abate doesn't tackle
because that implies the possibility of failure

Abate takes the ball

milanista99 wrote:Ignazio Abate once came to training late, Allegri fined the other players for being too early.
James Bond is Abate's security guard.
Ignazio Abate plays his PS3 with a Xbox 360 controller
Julius Caesar was murdered because he kissed Abate's feet...he was supposed to kiss his feet two times
Michael Schumacher is Abate's chauffeur

Milantildeath wrote:Top 10 Ignazio Abate facts
1. Ignazio Abate once taut a book to read
2.Ignazio Abate is allowed to talk about fight club
3. Ignazio Abate let the dogs out
4.Ignazio Abate can set water on fire, and set fire on water
5. Ignazio Abate can use the Xbox network on his PS3
6.Ignazio Abate doesn't lie he re-writes history
7.Ignazio Abate can catch 'em all
8.Ignazio Abate actually died 10 years ago, death is too afraid to tell him
9.Ignazio Abate has never worn glasses, if he can't see it, it doesn't exist
10.If at first you don't succeed you're obviously not Ignazio Abate

shinkikai wrote:Ignazio Abate hides Waldo and Delay Godot


Just took all Chuck Norris jokes and replaced it with Abate, so hilarious you guys Abate vs Santon 16k3pzb

Really can you find all the jokes we copied? The ones I posted were just random ones by me which just came to my head and I'm sure the one posted by BMF was not copied.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30386
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Doc Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:10 pm

I actually like the "If at first you don't succeed you're obviously not Ignazio Abate" part. Which is ironic as he didn't really succeed at first but I'm being technical again Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15847
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am

zarola wrote:Real question is nagatomo vs abate and the answer is nagatomo.

Abate vs Santon 44
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 am

Oh and this is a poor man's Matri vs Pazzini thread. A very poor man's. It does not even have the "I am just here to troll Milanista and Interista".


Last edited by Brigate Rossonere on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 pm

:coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Abate vs Santon Empty Re: Abate vs Santon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum