guest7
Lex
RealGunner
nj
del_boy
41 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Nishank wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
It's not opinion, it's fact. In this Copa I've seen Suarez dive more than any other player I have ever seen its a disgrace.

And how do you rate him as a FOOTBALL player, WC or average?

I think we have heard enough of your one dimensioned posts on Suarez, Lets talk football.
I could care less about that scum, if he broke his leg tomorrow I wouldn't give a sh*t and it would be karma.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Luis Suarez appretiation thread.

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.

But it's the opposite when someone else does it, right?

Who's hating, btw?
Sigh, but with Suarez it's often and regularly. Do you understand now?

I get it, man. Relax.

You "must" really dislike Barca, then.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 pm

They don't do it every game, they mostly did it during the first leg of the clasico.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:They don't do it every game, they mostly did it during the first leg of the clasico.

Oh? What a Face

But you also agree that Barca do this frequently, no? Not that it matters really.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.

Who's hating, btw?

I get it, man. Relax.

That is invalid. He does not like Suarez. I dont think he has any problems with Uruguay!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 pm

kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Who's hating, btw?

I get it, man. Relax.

That is invalid. He does not like Suarez. I dont think he has any problems with Uruguay!

But LM does have a problem with Suarez "Tactic," no?

And I think we can all agree that it's "Tactic" similar to what the Barca players perform, nowadays.

Which in turn leads to my hypothesis that LM must also have a disdain for Barca as well.

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 5 Smart_guy_with_emc2

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 pm

kiranr wrote:Suarez is a serial diver.

I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.

Who exactly denied Suarez isnt a diver.That doesnt mean ruining every Suarez and Uruguay thread with same comments Suarez is a diving scum.That is just pathetic trolling and when its a messi fanboy doing this ofcourse messi and his diving is gone a be mentioned.How exactly is this Barca hate.

The world doesnt revolve around Barca you know.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't need some band wagoner fan boy to tell me what to do, thanks.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:00 pm

No one is here to educate a troll either
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:No one is here to educate a troll either

Ahem..... Very Happy

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 5 Ahem-dog-demotivational-poster-1271458847

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Nishank wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
It's not opinion, it's fact. In this Copa I've seen Suarez dive more than any other player I have ever seen its a disgrace.

And how do you rate him as a FOOTBALL player, WC or average?

I think we have heard enough of your one dimensioned posts on Suarez, Lets talk football.
I could care less about that scum, if he broke his leg tomorrow I wouldn't give a sh*t and it would be karma.

There you are. I see what the problem is here .. You are either sad and disappointed that his team knocked you out and he gave your defenders a run for your money,
OR you are so delusional that you can't see the potential Suarez has, to be in the top players of the world..

Thank you but your excuses to hate him are crappa.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 pm

I never said he wasn't good or had potential, I just said I don't care about him and if he suffered a terrible injury like he looks like he did whenever he dives it would just be karma and justice.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I never said he wasn't good or had potential, I just said I don't care about him and if he suffered a terrible injury like he looks like he did whenever he dives it would just be karma and justice.

By all of your statements you are disregarding the fact that any team in the world would take im in a heart beat.
You don't care, I don't care about the fact that you don't care..
You can go live in your happy world where both your god and enemy are the same [Divers,Moaners scum etc..]
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Who's hating, btw?

I get it, man. Relax.

But LM does have a problem with Suarez "Tactic," no?

And I think we can all agree that it's "Tactic" similar to what the Barca players perform, nowadays.

Which in turn leads to my hypothesis that LM must also have a disdain for Barca as well.

Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 5 Smart_guy_with_emc2

Are you saying all Barca players dive, hence Barca dives? If that is the case, then i have to disagree with you. Maybe 4 players dive. He could have a dislike for them, but that does not mean he has to dislike Barcelona.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:They don't do it every game, they mostly did it during the first leg of the clasico.

Stop talking bullshit. Barcelona are cunts and divers and if you are against that stuff you shouldn't even like Barca.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:18 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
kiranr wrote:Suarez is a serial diver.

I cannot understand the significance of a stray Messi dive or handball in the regard. Remove your hate Barca blinkers, please.

Who exactly denied Suarez isnt a diver.That doesnt mean ruining every Suarez and Uruguay thread with same comments Suarez is a diving scum.That is just pathetic trolling and when its a messi fanboy doing this ofcourse messi and his diving is gone a be mentioned.How exactly is this Barca hate.

The world doesnt revolve around Barca you know.

That is part and parcel of this forum you know. Whenever Barcelona is mentioned, some Madrid fan will come and troll the fans about diving by Barcelona.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Just adding to the tally of dives, since according to LM they dont dive against other teams than Real Madrid
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Barca fans talking about a player being "disgraceful" because he "dives" and "karma" will hit him cuz he "cheats".

PRICELESS. The irony! lol.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:23 pm

It's cool that it's RM vs Barca (+Barca bashing) in the Suarez appreciation thread. Good job guys.

What a great player, he has his downsides but you cannot deny the talent that he is. Was hoping Barca would pick him up a year or two ago but now we have Sanchez so it's alright.

Great pickup from Liverpool, looking forward to seeing him tear up the EPL
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:26 pm

I don't condone diving at all, I cringe whenever a Barcelona player does it, but RM fans don't have the moral high ground on diving.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I don't condone diving at all, I cringe whenever a Barcelona player does it, but RM fans don't have the moral high ground on diving.

Nor did I say so. I'm just saying maybe you shouldn't be so butthurt about Suarez diving when Barca are just as big divers as him. If you hate his diving you should hate Barca as much.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:29 pm

omarish wrote:

Just adding to the tally of dives, since according to LM they dont dive against other teams than Real Madrid
That video is a joke, it shows Carvalho elbowing Messi in the face and Arbeloa stepping on DVilla's leg and counts them as dives, hahahaha.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:12 pm

kiranr wrote:Are you saying all Barca players dive, hence Barca dives? If that is the case, then i have to disagree with you. Maybe 4 players dive. He could have a dislike for them, but that does not mean he has to dislike Barcelona.

Then why have I not heard even a peep from him when they do make use of that "Tactic"?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I dislike diving and I'm sure any football fan does, it makes me cringe when I see a player dive no matter who it is.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I dislike diving and I'm sure any football fan does, it makes me cringe when I see a player dive no matter who it is.

So why erupt when Suarez does it and not when Iniesta, Alves, Busquets do it as they have been for a while now?

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:I dislike diving and I'm sure any football fan does, it makes me cringe when I see a player dive no matter who it is.
Luis Suarez appretiation thread.  - Page 5 Urugua10
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next