Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NSFW

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Vote_lcap61%Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 22 ]
Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 14 ]
 
Total Votes : 36
 

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by poolsupporter 2/8/2011, 04:43

So I could hypothetically have a signature gif of two men making out? Nice!

poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by RedOranje 2/8/2011, 04:55

If that's what you want, yes.

I see no problem with that.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by zizzle 2/8/2011, 05:31

im not entirely okay with NSFW sigs but at the same time we cant force people to remove them. a better solution would be to introduce an option that allows the user to disable viewing sigs and that way both parties would be satisfied
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by theaguia 2/8/2011, 08:05

on the same topic of sigs can we have a limit on the lenght of sigs, some of them are too big(like lionel messi's or juvenel)
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by JuvenelCuore 2/8/2011, 08:25

@theaguia wrote:on the same topic of sigs can we have a limit on the lenght of sigs, some of them are too big(like lionel messi's or juvenel)

My signature is fine. Actually, it is glorious. Two brilliant quotes, a Don, the teams I love, and Fabio "ETA BETA" Quagliarella.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by theaguia 2/8/2011, 08:30

its just too big
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 1006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by JuvenelCuore 2/8/2011, 08:34

@theaguia wrote:its just too big

That is what she said.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by M99 2/8/2011, 09:39

@OLpower wrote:Has the forum turned into shariah now? I thought it was a joke when I read realgunner sticked thread.

He just made a request, no one's pointing a gun at your head.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 29652
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by RedOranje 2/8/2011, 19:53

We have been attempting to limit signature size since the inception of this forum. However, as it stands now forumotion only allows for the limiting of the size of individual images with signatures but not the number of said images. As of yet we have been unable to find a way to deal with this loophole.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by shaven 2/8/2011, 20:48

that is why i prefer vBULL Smile
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by poolsupporter 2/8/2011, 23:22

Just limit it to a size where GIFs are not allowed. At least that's my recommendation. I'm getting tired of the pages that don't completely load for minutes.

And I refuse to go through each image and block them using adblockplus.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by Albiceleste 3/8/2011, 00:16

@poolsupporter wrote:Just limit it to a size where GIFs are not allowed. At least that's my recommendation. I'm getting tired of the pages that don't completely load for minutes.

And I refuse to go through each image and block them using adblockplus.
If you're too lazy or whatever the reason is to block sigs then why b*tch about it?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by The Madrid One 3/8/2011, 01:20

thank god, nick's, babun's, so many sigs had become annoying
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4746
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by poolsupporter 3/8/2011, 03:23

Lionel Messi wrote:
@poolsupporter wrote:Just limit it to a size where GIFs are not allowed. At least that's my recommendation. I'm getting tired of the pages that don't completely load for minutes.

And I refuse to go through each image and block them using adblockplus.
If you're too lazy or whatever the reason is to block sigs then why b*tch about it?

I've already explained my reasons for my stance on this matter.

This is a football forum, not a soft core porn website. Furthermore, there are enough of kids under 18 over here while adult material is presented very often. Again, I don't have much of an issue with that as it doesn't directly affect me, but NSFW sigs do.

I don't enjoy browsing the forum while constantly keeping an eye out for stuff that may be inappropriate around family.

That is not bitching. It's a valid claim. Once again, if your family generally react well to it, then good for you. Mine probably won't, not too mention I constantly have younger cousins around. This ultimately alters where I access the forum from.

Clearly it doesn't seem to be an issue to others, so I guess it's time I give myself a new sig.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by JuvenelCuore 3/8/2011, 03:31

I forgot to ask, is my signature in violation of Ramadan ?

Mostly geared toward Muslim posters.

If it is, I apologize and I will remove it until the end of Ramadan !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by Albiceleste 3/8/2011, 03:38

@poolsupporter wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@poolsupporter wrote:Just limit it to a size where GIFs are not allowed. At least that's my recommendation. I'm getting tired of the pages that don't completely load for minutes.

And I refuse to go through each image and block them using adblockplus.
If you're too lazy or whatever the reason is to block sigs then why b*tch about it?

I've already explained my reasons for my stance on this matter.

This is a football forum, not a soft core porn website. Furthermore, there are enough of kids under 18 over here while adult material is presented very often. Again, I don't have much of an issue with that as it doesn't directly affect me, but NSFW sigs do.

I don't enjoy browsing the forum while constantly keeping an eye out for stuff that may be inappropriate around family.
I agree, but the solution is only a few clicks away by adblocking them Heart

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by poolsupporter 3/8/2011, 03:44

Lionel Messi wrote:
@poolsupporter wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@poolsupporter wrote:Just limit it to a size where GIFs are not allowed. At least that's my recommendation. I'm getting tired of the pages that don't completely load for minutes.

And I refuse to go through each image and block them using adblockplus.
If you're too lazy or whatever the reason is to block sigs then why b*tch about it?

I've already explained my reasons for my stance on this matter.

This is a football forum, not a soft core porn website. Furthermore, there are enough of kids under 18 over here while adult material is presented very often. Again, I don't have much of an issue with that as it doesn't directly affect me, but NSFW sigs do.

I don't enjoy browsing the forum while constantly keeping an eye out for stuff that may be inappropriate around family.
I agree, but the solution is only a few clicks away by adblocking them Heart

Each of them? And when the picture changes and so does the hosting domain I'll have to do it again? Yeah, no thank you.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte 3/8/2011, 05:42

@JuvenelCuore wrote:I forgot to ask, is my signature in violation of Ramadan ?

Mostly geared toward Muslim posters.

If it is, I apologize and I will remove it until the end of Ramadan !

You bet it is.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by shaven 3/8/2011, 06:32

@JuvenelCuore wrote:I forgot to ask, is my signature in violation of Ramadan ?

Mostly geared toward Muslim posters.

If it is, I apologize and I will remove it until the end of Ramadan !


Too conservative....show more skins Smile




Jk
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1962
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by Babun 3/8/2011, 07:19

I'm against banning Very Happy You'll lose the RPG customizing part in forum= less appeal Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7039
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by 7amood11 3/8/2011, 13:00

@JuvenelCuore wrote:I forgot to ask, is my signature in violation of Ramadan ?

Mostly geared toward Muslim posters.

If it is, I apologize and I will remove it until the end of Ramadan !

Well, yeah it is, but it is completely up to you if you want to remove it or not.

I'm only accessing the forum using my phone this month, so I can't see avatars or signatures, but others may be affected by it. Your choice.

But still, classy of you to offer Nelcuore ^^.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by JuvenelCuore 3/8/2011, 20:42

@7amood11 wrote:
@JuvenelCuore wrote:I forgot to ask, is my signature in violation of Ramadan ?

Mostly geared toward Muslim posters.

If it is, I apologize and I will remove it until the end of Ramadan !

Well, yeah it is, but it is completely up to you if you want to remove it or not.

I'm only accessing the forum using my phone this month, so I can't see avatars or signatures, but others may be affected by it. Your choice.

But still, classy of you to offer Nelcuore ^^.

Thank you bro, I will remove it then, if not for you then for the others who are accessing it from their computers.

By the way, if you have Mozilla Firefox you can use AdBlock I believe to block out images and what not, so you can just see the text, if that helps.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4224
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by Jeps33178 5/8/2011, 07:07

I think the best and only fair option is to include a feature that allows to hide sigs

It does piss me off that I have to hide my laptop in order to save the embarrassment
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 676
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by •MilanDevil• 5/8/2011, 10:29

I agree with jeps just add an option to hide sigs either manually by your choice or automatically all.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1467
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by poolsupporter 5/8/2011, 15:13

It's not easy to 'just add' a feature like that.

If they are running the default administrator panel from forumotion, then I can confirm there isn't an option to give users the choice to hide sigs. The only option available is to turn them on or off for the entire forum.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 1126
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by milanfan7 7/8/2011, 02:42

I didn't mind women in sigs and avatars at first,but I have ton hide my pc/iPad when I'm around my family,so that they don't think that I'm watching porn. It's really annoying. Plus I had to explain what lesbians are to my 6 year old cousin after he saw my avatar.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 975
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 80

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban NSFW sigs - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll: Ban NSFW sigs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum