The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread

5 posters

Go down

The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread Empty The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread

Post by El Gunner Sat May 06, 2023 11:48 am

It's currently ongoing all over the world, and i feel like it might also be a factor as to why the forum has gone quiet these days. Everyone is fighting to survive and trying to figure their shit out.

- 18 million people live under the poverty line in Argentina
- the streets of France are a warzone because of working class dissatisfaction

and all we care about is Messi and Mbappe, while FIFA and the elites backdoor money into their pockets... i'm sick!

Let's vent in this thread, but let's also uplift each other with our stories of the actions we are taking to cope, survive and eventually thrive!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread Empty Re: The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread

Post by Myesyats Sat May 06, 2023 12:16 pm

The last few years have been awful with covid, the Ukraine war and all that. I'm just trying to keep up with the inflation by investing in stocks. Not much else has changed tbh. Financially I'm alright but mental health has taken a hit no doubt as I'm sure is the case for many people

On the other hand, those tough times have been very profitable for people who mill around the stock market

For me, football is a great escape from all that's happening in the world

It feels like everyone just need a breather but I fear that the Taiwan war is coming this decade No

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread Empty Re: The Official "rant about inflation and the state of the world" Thread

Post by Art Morte Sat May 06, 2023 12:20 pm

I was hoping the inflation would return to normal after the energy price crisis - that was largely brought on by the Rus v Ukr war - would normalize, but it hasn't really happened. Energy prices have become saner again, but inflation remains high.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 06, 2023 2:13 pm

Fuck inflation and fuck the state of the world Thumbs up

Tbh i do feel a bit better now
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 06, 2023 7:53 pm

Time for some anarcho-primitivist propaganda.

Fuck that piece of paper that is called money, wealth hoarding is unnatural and is the number one cause of misery on earth.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 07, 2023 5:35 pm

tbh the 2020s and its events came at the worst time for me... fresh off University with student debt, and very disenchanted to enter the 8 to 5 working market. Luckily my mother is still in a good position to help me out.

Eventually got a job at some bullshit college last year. But they're so unorganised and unprofessional to the point i didn't get my pay on time multiple times. Trying to get a post at our OG government university. It would be the jackpot all things considered - much, much better pay and good benefits apparently.

Hopefully there's still some sort of luck for me out there.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down