Hapless_Hans
Doc
Myesyats
Robespierre
28 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

WHICH TWO TEAM WILL PROGRESS ?

Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_lcap67%Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Empty Re: Champions League 2022/23 | Group C

Post by danyjr Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:04 pm

Harmonica wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Harmonica wrote:That "take the L" makes me think he's the same guy who was terrorizing barcaforum, and the fact he's disappeared there too confirms it.
What is his username there?
Messigian or some shit like that.
Laughing
It's a shame tbh. The guy ain't even man enough to own up to his shitposts. Probably still thinks they would have been worse with Messi. Like finishing behind Plzen Laughing

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 Empty Re: Champions League 2022/23 | Group C

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:06 pm

farfan wrote:
Firenze wrote:Lewy forcing a move since he dreams of a Europa showdown against United, you have to admire it

I think his mind was made up when he lost the BO to Washedssi after his historic 41 goal season. Clearly he realized that Loliga is the place to be if you want individual recognition.

Now he needs to win the Europa League, La Liga, and prays that a team with no standout individual player wins the CL if he wants a chance at the Ballon d'Or.
He never had a chance in a WC year
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:08 pm

danyjr wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Laughing
It's a shame tbh. The guy ain't even man enough to own up to his shitposts. Probably still thinks they would have been worse with Messi. Like finishing behind Plzen Laughing
Bad for the whole forum really. I stopped reading it completely because he was let run rampant there. I just don't understand what purpose did it serve for anybody, and still don't but that's gone now so I don't even care anymore tbh.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:11 pm

Busquets still has unreal bad shooting for an outfield player.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:12 pm

Busquets is like a fossil out there

man belongs in a museum

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
farfan wrote:
Firenze wrote:Lewy forcing a move since he dreams of a Europa showdown against United, you have to admire it

I think his mind was made up when he lost the BO to Washedssi after his historic 41 goal season. Clearly he realized that Loliga is the place to be if you want individual recognition.

Now he needs to win the Europa League, La Liga, and prays that a team with no standout individual player wins the CL if he wants a chance at the Ballon d'Or.

on purpose, Lautaro is on fire at this moment ... I suppose it's good for Argentina
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
farfan wrote:

Depends on who wins it and how they do it. Remember in 2018 Griezmann and Mbappé were the co-best players for France. In the end, they ended up splitting votes and finishing third and fourth respectively.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:25 pm

Music to my ears hearing those Cules cry after assembling the worst auditor team mankind has ever seen
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:28 pm

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:33 pm

M99 wrote:
Kind of late to the party. That was relevant in 12-13 not now.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:44 pm

farfan wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
farfan wrote:

Depends on who wins it and how they do it. Remember in 2018 Griezmann and Mbappé were the co-best players for France. In the end, they ended up splitting votes and finishing third and fourth respectively.
That's fair, but if any of the favorites win I think each has a 'main star' that would draw the votes. We'll see, might be a dark horse that takes it.

Ferran Torres squanders every opportunity that comes his way, frustrating to watch
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:53 pm

Pogba was the co-best player for France in 2018 with Mbappe and Varane, not Griezmann.  Kante too if he wasn't ill during the final. Lloris was also immense besides his final error.

I'd say Griezmann was 6th best.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:Pogba was the co-best player for France in 2018 with Mbappe and Varane, not Griezmann.  Kante too if he wasn't ill during the final. Lloris was also immense besides his final error.

Griezmann had the stats (4 goals + 2 assists) and despite some meh performances he came through with some decisive contributions (mostly from set pieces). That counts a lot in a knockout tournament imo .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:03 pm

farfan wrote:Who is this Dimarco guy and why is he so good.

Italian Baines

Credit to @Rincon who said he's good, I didn't believe it
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:06 pm

farfan wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Pogba was the co-best player for France in 2018 with Mbappe and Varane, not Griezmann.  Kante too if he wasn't ill during the final. Lloris was also immense besides his final error.

Griezmann had the stats (4 goals + 2 assists) and despite some meh performances he came through with some decisive contributions (mostly from set pieces). That counts a lot in a knockout tournament imo .

True. But really, our entire attack was Pogba hitting long passes to Mbappe. That was the extent of our attacking strategy lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:13 pm

M99 wrote:Barca still Bayern's bitch

Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 374
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:31 pm

Would be cherry on top if they got Mourinhoed out of EL
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:38 am

Casciavit wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well, well, well, well, well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the muppets who were writing essays upon essays of worthless drivel? Where are the muppets who love to kiss the mental midget's ass?
I told everyone that he was a piece of trash and a choker of the biggest order. And I am proven right again.
PSG went from genuine CL contenders (finals and SF's) to a round of 16 exit against a trash Madrid. What a joke!
Let me guess. It is Mbappe's fault. Or Maybe Neymar. Or maybe Verratti. Cause it's never the fault of the piece of trash and mental midget. Just like it was always Busquets fault, Suarez's fault.

Reality is Messi is only effective against the Getafe's and Granada's of the world. As soon as the light shines bright in the big boys league, he goes hiding. He was reason for all our CL humiliations and he is the reason for PSG's humiliating exit against a trash Madrid.

And we are 100% better off without the piece of trash. There were muppets on here who claimed we were a midtable and relegation side without Messi. And said muppets wrote essays of worthless drivel.
Without Messi, despite a once in a century injury crisis, playing with a bunch of teenagers; we are flying right now. Playing breathtaking football instead of the soul sucking football that we played when the piece of trash was still with us.

Relegation side. Lol! Sit down, take the L, go crawl back up Messi's ass and listen to me next time I educate you.

Very Happy I think all of GL miss his coffee... too bad hes disappeared... was worried he took his own life or something after hes proven so wrong all along XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:52 am

For the game... memorable moments were actually watching Lewand trying to link up with Ferran n I really felt sorry for him XD Ferran is useless Lewand was like 'wtf why did I choose to leave Bayern' XD

Bellerin struggled, but trust me if it were Roberto it really could have been 8-0 again or close Razz Bellerin is famous for good attacking than defending but Roberto wouldnt have got close so his injury saved us embarrassment in this game really. Mane is so good n even Davis not joining in much in attack for this game meant they went ez on us. Though it was also due to Dembele n Kessie helping our a lot.

Dembele can be so good in La Liga but just still missing that fineness in the end vs the top teams, but I dont blame him at all being still our best attacker Razz

Long way to go for Xavi's rebuild. Some players are just temporary plugs in the numerous holes in our team, like Alonso, Busquets, Kessie, even Lewand will continue to age. Also think we need a LW cos Fati arent that same player after injury it seems n Ferran is pure shit. Loss of money from the CL exit prolly means we wont be able to splash out again unless Laporta sells more of our future... anyway, all this was predictable n just part of the process.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:40 am

Doc wrote:
Robespierre wrote:I'm gonna drink poison bye

Don't worry Robes, Inter would be making out of this group to the R16 of the CL.

Inter got this...

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:05 am

M99 wrote:
M99 wrote:Barca still Bayern's bitch

Champions League 2022/23 | Group C - Page 10 374

This Leo picture always kills me rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:16 am

sportsczy wrote:Any player who is a standout player on the WC winning team will win the BdO this year.

It should depend on the quality of the teams you faced. I mean, let's not forget that the WC is only 7 games.

If you are going to reward the BdO to a WC winner, then at least make sure they had standout performances against elite teams and not just against very bad teams such as Tunisia.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:13 pm

The WC getting more priority over something like the UCL is insanity.

World Cup continues to live on past glory as the state of international football by now is shocking. It being every 4 years and living on a past platform and popularity shouldn't mean much. The teams themselves in the WC aren't any better as the EURO competition itself is football on a higher level.

Not to mention the sample size itself that is just ridiculously small.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:46 pm

Not really...  WC is by far the biggest football tournament in the world.  That's what every player dreams about first not CL.  

All you need to do is see viewership to understand how big the WC.  The estimated viewership for the Qatar WC is 5 billion.

To compare to CL... CL Final has 400 mil viewers.  WC final has 517 million viewers in 2018 and expected to be 20% more than that in Qatar (because of time of game).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:40 am

danyjr wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Laughing

He's actually such a spineless coward. Last year he went hiding when they got knocked out of the CL group stages and this year he's done it again.

@alexjanosik stop being a pussy bro come out of your cave
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:18 pm

Casciavit wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Laughing

He's actually such a spineless coward. Last year he went hiding when they got knocked out of the CL group stages and this year he's done it again.

@alexjanosik stop being a pussy bro come out of your cave
Actually I'm certain this clown didn't watch Barcelona pre-2000s. 4-3-3 and totaalvoetbal have long been a signature of Barcelona ever since Van Gaal's days as far as I can remember, maybe even earlier from the late Cruyff's times.

What wasn't present were trophies until the Ronaldinho and Messi era. In fact it wasn't 4-3-3 or tiki-taka that won Barça titles but superstars like Ronaldinho and Messi playing in a functioning team. As a matter of fact Barça used to get humiliated as much as they do these days using the same formation, in the 90s and early 2000s, often finishing 3rd or 4th in Liga and crashing out of the Champions League early.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next