Go down

Harvey Elliott- Handsome and Handful Empty Harvey Elliott- Handsome and Handful

Post by Lucifer Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:22 pm

He is good.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Harvey Elliott- Handsome and Handful Empty Re: Harvey Elliott- Handsome and Handful

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:32 pm

it was Bournemouth
delete thread
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Harvey Elliott- Handsome and Handful Empty Re: Harvey Elliott- Handsome and Handful

Post by Lucifer Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:40 pm

ElGee looking down on Liverpool players. Shocking.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:45 pm

He is certainly a great talent, someone who has knocked away every thing that has hit an upcoming youngster so far. Being coached by Klopp, we are still unsure where his final position would be, the same issue with Carvalho, whether Elliot would be an RCM or play left/right wing. Elliot though being here longer, Klopp wants him to replace the Henderson position in the long term, we can already see him making those same triangles with Trent and Salah as Henderson always did.

He would have been regular at the age of 18 if he had not suffered that horrendous injury against Leeds last year so yes a thread on his name is certainly justified, we have seen far more threads for far less.

Moving to the cons, his attitude outside the pitch has been questionable, especially how he treats women (outside his family, big family man). The club I think has dealt with this recently and this has improved. On the pitch, I think he is under a lot of pressure considering like 5 midfield players are injured so he does always look for an easy pass and releases it slow, similar to Curtis who is another good talent. I would like him to try stuff more and be braver on the ball when he gets it.

I think good things are for him in the future and he has only turned 19 but still manages to start for a squad that chased a quadruple and consistently makes it to CL finals.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down