EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

+34
El Gunner
sportsczy
CR7fan
Harmonica
Nivash
Clutch
titosantill
Pedram
Cruijf
Nishankly
BarrileteCosmico
Chad31
VivaStPauli
Arquitecto
Winter is Coming
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
Thimmy
Hapless_Hans
futbol_bill
Turok_TTZ
The Demon of Carthage
Lucifer
Doc
BarcaLearning
rincon
Perucho21
Firenze
farfan
halamadrid2
Myesyats
Kaladin
danyjr
S
38 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Harmonica Thu May 04, 2023 12:01 pm

futbol_bill wrote:


Interesting that you mention him being pro Madrid when he is being investigated for payments from Barca!
Maybe he blackmailed Barca who knows. But there's never been as obviously anti-barca referee in Liga history. And that's saying something.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 14117
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Thu May 04, 2023 12:07 pm

Are we talking about this Hernandez hernandez? rofl

Over the line! Barcelona denied blatant goal by referee in Real Betis draw: https://www.goal.com/en/news/over-the-line-barcelona-denied-blatant-goal-by-referee-in-real-betis-draw/fw5jpvbzmilw1sp6gb0sn7dfh

Barcelona robbed off a goal after shocking refereeing decision: https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/fc-barcelona-robbed-goal-real-betis-after-shocking-refereeing-decision


Thats the only way Madrid couldve won their league titles when we had MSN, won by 3 pts that season btw
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 04, 2023 12:13 pm

Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Also interesting is last several games have had either red card for opposition or a controversial non red card for Barca!



Very interesting...

22/23
Penaltis a favor:
Barça 2
Atleti 1
Madrid 11

Jugadores expulsados:
Barça 6
Atleti 7
Real Madrid 2


Myesyats, I’ve said before that refereeing in la liga is really bad. Suspected calls for and against both of our clubs. There is obvious favourism in practically every game, at least involving the top team and there are missed calls and there is unjust calls such as when a player protests too much for ref not calling a very obvious foul and protesting player ends up with cards. On the opposite, there is way too much protesting and ref confrontations even when call is obviously valid and there definitely is play acting going on!

You can find lots of stats to indicate whatever bias you want to emphasize, but bottom line only one club is being investigated for ref corruption!

If we had a decent head of liga or even a decent head of Spanish federation, a through investigation of officiating would be initiated. You don’t need to look at our two clubs, just take a look at the Canales suspension as an example!

Also take a look at statements now being made about difference in respect for Vinicius in Europe versus Spain!

Bottom line, IMO, is whether or not Barca is guilty of referee influencing or not, the entire country approach to  officiating and racism needs to be investigated, analyzed and corrected.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 04, 2023 12:17 pm

Myesyats wrote:Are we talking about this Hernandez hernandez? rofl

Over the line! Barcelona denied blatant goal by referee in Real Betis draw: https://www.goal.com/en/news/over-the-line-barcelona-denied-blatant-goal-by-referee-in-real-betis-draw/fw5jpvbzmilw1sp6gb0sn7dfh

Barcelona robbed off a goal after shocking refereeing decision: https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/fc-barcelona-robbed-goal-real-betis-after-shocking-refereeing-decision


Thats the only way Madrid couldve won their league titles when we had MSN, won by 3 pts that season btw


Yes it is, the guy being investigated for mysterious assets from money laundering from your club!! Maybe you didn’t pay him enough in that season!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 04, 2023 12:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:Are we talking about this Hernandez hernandez? rofl

Over the line! Barcelona denied blatant goal by referee in Real Betis draw: https://www.goal.com/en/news/over-the-line-barcelona-denied-blatant-goal-by-referee-in-real-betis-draw/fw5jpvbzmilw1sp6gb0sn7dfh

Barcelona robbed off a goal after shocking refereeing decision: https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/fc-barcelona-robbed-goal-real-betis-after-shocking-refereeing-decision


Thats the only way Madrid couldve won their league titles when we had MSN, won by 3 pts that season btw
Hernandez Hernandez is the most well known anti Madrid there is alongside Clos Gomes Laughing I am not surprised he is now under suspicion about being bought alongside all those other referees who arr also well known anti RM referees. Funny shit is two of them are in charge of the Copa final Laughing


Last edited by halamadrid2 on Thu May 04, 2023 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25149
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Thu May 04, 2023 12:36 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Also interesting is last several games have had either red card for opposition or a controversial non red card for Barca!



Very interesting...

22/23
Penaltis a favor:
Barça 2
Atleti 1
Madrid 11

Jugadores expulsados:
Barça 6
Atleti 7
Real Madrid 2


Myesyats, I’ve said before that refereeing in la liga is really bad. Suspected calls for and against both of our clubs. There is obvious favourism in practically every game, at least involving the top team and there are missed calls and there is unjust calls such as when a player protests too much for ref not calling a very obvious foul and protesting player ends up with cards. On the opposite, there is way too much protesting and ref confrontations even when call is obviously valid and there definitely is play acting going on!

You can find lots of stats to indicate whatever bias you want to emphasize, but bottom line only one club is being investigated for ref corruption!

If we had a decent head of liga or even a decent head of Spanish federation, a through investigation of officiating would be initiated. You don’t need to look at our two clubs, just take a look at the Canales suspension as an example!

Also take a look at statements now being made about difference in respect for Vinicius in Europe versus Spain!

Bottom line, IMO, is whether or not Barca is guilty of referee influencing or not, the entire country approach to  officiating and racism needs to be investigated, analyzed and corrected.

Absolutely agree
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Doc Sat May 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Tito might or would disagree but this team really is lacking a Ramos, Hierro or Sanchis type of captain. Vini is honestly overdoing it now with his incessant complaining and got justly punished for it. With a Ramos type of captain, he would have pulled Vini square and told him to cut this nonsense out.

All in all, loving this match as both teams are really up for it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15946
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 06, 2023 4:58 pm

Yh we need Ramos out there not only pulling Vini in line but also protecting him.

Vini is scintillating form. My word!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25149
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Doc Sat May 06, 2023 5:07 pm

He has been but there is literally no need to be acting like how he is today. Osasuna has nothing on him, the defending RB is on a yellow and he is doing whatever he wants. Calm the f down...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15946
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by titosantill Sat May 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Doc wrote:Tito might or would disagree but this team really is lacking a Ramos, Hierro or Sanchis type of captain. Vini is honestly overdoing it now with his incessant complaining and got justly punished for it. With a Ramos type of captain, he would have pulled Vini square and told him to cut this nonsense out.

All in all, loving this match as both teams are really up for it.


lol, i would disagree. a player like that, you have to let him express himself. i prefer him playing how he plays than him being passive or being frightened. What i admire is the fact that there has been significant improvement in his game compared to when he first got here, and i kept saying "he's only 18, can't blame him for stuff at this stage". With that improvement i dont mind if he throws little tantrums against opponents here and there. and i feel to some degree, the senior players understand that too
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5008
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 06, 2023 8:29 pm

Well that now makes it 3 trophies this year (world Club champions, Super Europe Cup, Copa del Rey) to 2 for Barca (La Liga and Spanish super Cup) with one more possible for RMad.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 07, 2023 3:05 am

Vini basically made those goals ffs... Rodrygo keeps getting better all the times too... Real will be good in the future Sad

Congrats on winning the cup for once, last time was 9 yrs ago XD Gl on losing to Man C, oh and U LOST THE LEAGUE THIS SHIT BARCA SIDE, so yea, CONGRATS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Clutch Sun May 07, 2023 5:02 am

titosantill wrote:
Doc wrote:Tito might or would disagree but this team really is lacking a Ramos, Hierro or Sanchis type of captain. Vini is honestly overdoing it now with his incessant complaining and got justly punished for it. With a Ramos type of captain, he would have pulled Vini square and told him to cut this nonsense out.

All in all, loving this match as both teams are really up for it.


lol, i would disagree. a player like that, you have to let him express himself. i prefer him playing how he plays than him being passive or being frightened. What i admire is the fact that there has been significant improvement in his game compared to when he first got here, and i kept saying "he's only 18, can't blame him for stuff at this stage". With that improvement i dont mind if he throws little tantrums against opponents here and there. and i feel to some degree, the senior players understand that too
I agree. His talent is worth all the attitude or whatever.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 846
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Thu May 11, 2023 2:01 pm



Liga will officially repond to Barca's viability plan next week, it's a plan of expenses and income for the whole summer, as per several reports it's already been green lighted.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by futbol_bill Thu May 11, 2023 5:22 pm

Lol, they just got assessed 17M for underpaying taxes hiding some players deemed income. This club is so corrupt!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 12, 2023 8:13 am

Them denying it doesn’t mean it isn’t true. It’s got to the point you can’t believe anything they say! Just a horribly corrupt club!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Fri May 12, 2023 9:39 am

The Tax Office did not impose sanctions with regard to any of the supposed irregularities described by El Confidencial in its article.

The sanctions that the article describes, and which were appealed before the Central Administrative Financial Court, referred to a different matter, which was the tax applicable to payments to players' agents.

In this regard, Barça would like to stress that in April 2023, the Central Administrative Financial Court accepted the appeal lodged by the club's lawyers, cancelling the fines relating to the Income Tax (IRPF) and Non-Resident Income Tax. It is hoped that the fines relating to Value Added Tax (IVA), also on the matter of tax on payments to players' agents, will also be cancelled shortly.

If you want to believe every random newspaper article then go ahead, Barca responded with this official statement that all fines were canceled
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 14, 2023 3:15 pm

Well that goal was easy... 1-0 up already. So if we win here at Espanyol the title is secured I think? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 14, 2023 3:44 pm

Almost HT n 3-0 already Very Happy Not sure we that good or just Espanyol that bad since only half watching Razz

But man our season in the league pretty incredible under the circumstances n what a job Xavi has done. This win would mean winning 27 out of 34 games.

Lewand leading the pichichi n should win it now I think? Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 14, 2023 3:45 pm

Pathetico being so pathetic again losing to the bottom team n letting Real who cbf anyway prolly finish second instead of third would have been nice Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Sun May 14, 2023 5:04 pm



Asspanyol fans have invaded the pitch. May they rot in segunda inshallah
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 14, 2023 5:37 pm

Yea our players had to rush into the tunnels midway celebrating wtf Razz I guess its just the Espanyol stupid Ultras which a lot of clubs seems to have in Europe?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 9038
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2023 6:37 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Wonder what Balde's cross stats are hmm must have a success rate close to zero.

most assists of all teenagers across top 5 leagues this season iirc as a LB who's also amazing defensively
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 16, 2023 7:26 am

That wasn't my question. I got my answer. Balde has made 63 crosses and has a success rate of 34%.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 25149
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2023 2:25 pm

Yeah he's 19 so he's going to improve. I think at his age he has a great balance between offensive and defensive abilities. He offers just enough in attack while keeping the back secured. Fact is he has more assists than Camavinga and Modric combined

He's so good defensively, a breath of fresh air after years of Alba.

Also...

Teenagers with most successful dribbles in La Liga this season:

- Balde: 45
- Gavi: 26
- Barrios: 15
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 19379
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 95

Back to top Go down

EA Sports La Liga 2022/23 - Page 39 Empty Re: EA Sports La Liga 2022/23

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum