halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Barca '22-'23 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca '22-'23

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:53 pm

yeah it were actually legit they would be letting the right ppl handle this, not putting it out there and trying to fearmonger folk into doing things voluntarily. It's all nonsense.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:09 pm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:14 pm

Absolutely bS. A entity suing itself for signing ridiculous contracts. No judge will rule contracts invalid, best ruling would be a judgement against previous president / board. How can you penalize the player for signing the contract given to him by the entity?

This just another extortion despicable attempt to bully de Jong.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:21 pm

Makes sense, 50ME deffered wages plus another lever worth 100ME. Good luck trying to get Silva too when you have to activate a lever just to register these players
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Absolutely bS.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:31 pm

Informed by barca? Or someone else? Seems kind of insane
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:32 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Good luck trying to get Silva too when you have to activate a lever just to register these players

Laporta wouldnt promise Bernardo anything if it werent possible. Talks been underway since late May/early June.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:36 pm

ESPN: If the renewals are indeed illegal, then the contracts will revert to the previous agreed versions. This means that Ter Stegen's contract will end in 2023, and Lenglet and De Jong's in 2024.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:42 pm

And DeJong would still be owed money, 17ME to be exact
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:08 pm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:25 pm

I don't know what agreement TS and Lenglet made because the club hasn't leaked their contracts yet but Barca would still owe DJ as the contract he signed which may have been invalid eould still entitle him to those 17ME as he was paid far less than the 2019 agreed wages. And since his deal expires in 24, Utd could easily half the transfer fee they are offering. This is a lose lose situation for Barca that'll take years to settle. They are up to their dirty tricks trying to pressure the players to voluntarily give up money they are owed. I am no lawyer but I bet Barca know that the prosecutors office will probably laugh in their face if they went and put a complaint about those contracts

It wasn't the players approaching the club but the other way round. I still remember how the players were haggling because they refused to take paycuts and got deferred wages instead while the rest of Europe were taking paycuts like a sane club should insist on. If you want to blame someone, blame your previous board but the players will obviously be paid what was agreed provided there was no malice involved from the players' sides.

I don't know how strong the employment laws are in Spain but it could be next to impossible for Barca to invalidate the contracts if the players acted in good faith.

Imagine your employer sending you a memo that the wages you agreed to 2 years ago isn't valid because your manager was too nice in giving you the wages you agreed on and which were approved by the finance department and you have to give back all of it. Will never happen because it's absurd and doesn't reflect well on the employer. Are these players in Unions? Can't believe I haven't heard a peep from them yet. Do Spain not have Unions?

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:35 pm

Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Absolutely bS.

I having a hard time determining who is most naive between you and BarcaLearning. I guess I’ll just assume both of you are!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:38 pm

A little lightbulb didnt lit up above their head when they signed contracts that literally doubled their salary? This is insane and I literally cannot comprehend how it went this far, not to mention Bartomeu put pen to paper on these renewals 1 week before he resigned. What a mess. I'm so exhausted by all this gonna have to take a break ffs

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:39 pm

Barca are the absolute worst.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:47 pm

You still fail to see how an entity can not sue itself? This alleged crime will never make it to court, let alone would the signee be held responsible. As I said earlier, this is nothing but another extortion attempt.

If I was De Jong’s agent, I would recommend a launching a suit now and demanding a free transfer while the courts sort this out. By the way, that suit would make it to court!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:You still fail to see how an entity can not sue itself? This alleged crime will never make it to court, let alone would the signee be held responsible. As I said earlier, this is nothing but another extortion attempt.

If I was De Jong’s agent, I would recommend a launching a suit now and demanding a free transfer while the courts sort this out. By the way, that suit would make it to court!

They can sue the previous board and contracts they signed.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Barca are the absolute worst.

Hans, I think your club was on the money when they said they didn’t know if BarcaFC would still be around in 4 years!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:58 pm

Myesyats wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:You still fail to see how an entity can not sue itself? This alleged crime will never make it to court, let alone would the signee be held responsible. As I said earlier, this is nothing but another extortion attempt.

They can  sue the previous board and contracts they signed.

Sure they can that’s what I’ve been saying all along! Duh,

But even a successful suit against Bartcriminal, doesn’t invalid player contract nor debt to club! But i guess this will sail right over your naive little head. My guess is you have never been anywhere close to financial or law education!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:05 pm

Myeshites knows this is all smoke and mirrors but the alternative is criticising and calling out ya own club for this numpty shit and its easier to be a Barca drone ffs

in all my years watching/following football this is def some peak scumbaggery, whole thing seems like a circus, cannot wait for the eventual downfall of Barca doc
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:A little lightbulb didnt lit up above their head when they signed contracts that literally doubled their salary? This is insane and I literally cannot comprehend how it went this far, not to mention Bartomeu put pen to paper on these renewals 1 week before he resigned. What a mess. I'm so exhausted by all this gonna have to take a break ffs

Why is the onus on the players to make sense of the club's finances? Laughing Also, what exactly is the supposed crime here? bad management? that's no ground for invalidating a contract.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:46 pm

farfan wrote:what exactly is the supposed crime here?

not specified

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:08 am

Ppl need to understand all these were done by Barto, n he should be in jail just like Rosell were? Everyone at Barca having to deal with all the eventual shit this scumbag made during his reign here... as I said b4 if the police are too corrupt or weak to doing anything to him, some gangster thugs kinds in Barca should literally kidnappe him n beat him up make him pay up or at least do whatever he can do make up for all the shit he did Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:32 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Ppl need to understand all these were done by Barto, n he should be in jail just like Rosell were? Everyone at Barca having to deal with all the eventual shit this scumbag made during his reign here... as I said b4 if the police are too corrupt or weak to doing anything to him, some gangster thugs kinds in Barca should literally kidnappe him n beat him up make him pay up or at least do whatever he can do make up for all the shit he did Razz

That’s why the current board should be suing him! Instead they are extorting the players, while mortgaging  the future. This is all on the club, not the legal system nor the police. It doesn’t matter who is president if he was legally elected and wasn’t removed for any criminal acts. If this current board has evidence of wrong doing, they are articles in Spanish non profit organizations that can be invoked to hold past board / president accountable. I would have thought when the due diligence accounting audit was done with new board, the law suits should have started.

In the interim, all contracts and debts are on the club regardless of who in club signed contracts. As I said before an entity can’t sue itself!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:52 am

Laporta is doing the dirty work. People are going to get hurt in the process.

It's not the most correct thing to do, I'll concede.

People might say - why didn't he take the money raised so far by levers and pay off the debts? I don't think that would have been prudent. We'd have gone into further debt with negligible squad improvements.

He's doing the dirty work of forcing people out. He has very little leverage, that's why forcing out FdJ is taking this much time. It's going to be a task to get even Braithwhite out.

But keeping the objective to forward the squad and make it immediately competitive, this was the quick way to do it.

It's unethical. But hey, legal and ethical don't always coincide. And I believe he'll ensure this is just about legal.

Mes que un club is a sham - I'll concede. As someone else said here though, football lost its moral compass a long time ago.
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next