UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

+20
Lord Spencer
futbol_bill
RealGunner
BarcaLearning
Arquitecto
McLewis
Firenze
Turok_TTZ
Myesyats
Perucho21
Nishankly
Doc
FennecFox7
titosantill
S
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
danyjr
sportsczy
M99
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:26 am

well for starters that disallowed Alonso goal... absolute bullshit, hand barely touched the ball, if anything he was pulling his arm away. What happened to giving the player the benefit of the doubt? And before you say the ref went by the rulebook, it's still bullshit, because every week i see more obvious handballs not get called.

and then i just recall there being a few more bad calls in Madrid's favour from last nights, it even had me tweeting "Refdrid is in full force tonight" something like that... i can't remember the exact incidents off the top of my head, but there was one in extra time that Tuchel got livid at and he and Azpi both got yellow cards for arguing from the bench

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Posts : 20487
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:36 am

El Gunner wrote:well for starters that disallowed Alonso goal... absolute bullshit, hand barely touched the ball, if anything he was pulling his arm away. What happened to giving the player the benefit of the doubt? And before you say the ref went by the rulebook, it's still bullshit, because every week i see more obvious handballs not get called.
You're still calling refdrid cause he went 100% by the rulebook. Void argument.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:40 am

El Gunner wrote:well for starters that disallowed Alonso goal... absolute bullshit, hand barely touched the ball, if anything he was pulling his arm away. What happened to giving the player the benefit of the doubt? And before you say the ref went by the rulebook, it's still bullshit, because every week i see more obvious handballs not get called.

and then i just recall there being a few more bad calls in Madrid's favour from last nights, it even had me tweeting "Refdrid is in full force tonight" something like that... i can't remember the exact incidents off the top of my head, but there was one in extra time that Tuchel got livid at and he and Azpi both got yellow cards for arguing from the bench


So the best you can come up with is a correcr call rofl

No other examples??????

And you mean this incident. Azpi preventing us from launching a quick throw that would have put Rodrygo through against the exposed left side with Alonso all the way on the other side Laughing and Tuchel moaning as usual



How about the Rudiger goal throwing Modric to the ground Laughing or again getting a corner that should never have been

Or Havertz not getting a second yellow for more or less headbutting Lucas

Refdrid rofl rofl rofl

I have now seen it all rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23432
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:24 pm

yea that was a clear foul on Rudiger
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:26 pm

danyjr wrote:
El Gunner wrote:well for starters that disallowed Alonso goal... absolute bullshit, hand barely touched the ball, if anything he was pulling his arm away. What happened to giving the player the benefit of the doubt? And before you say the ref went by the rulebook, it's still bullshit, because every week i see more obvious handballs not get called.
You're still calling refdrid cause he went 100% by the rulebook. Void argument.

the rulebook and its consistently different interpretation by referees is full of bullshit, is what i'm saying
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by Doc Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Benefit of the doubt on a handball? Alright. The ref was correct and went with the rules of the game, nothing to see. Also, their 2nd goal came from a non-existent corner.

Just remember that Chelsea went up 3-0 anyway and all they had to do is close off the game. That's it. Unless one thinks they needed additional goals just to be super sure.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 15697
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:32 pm

El Gunner wrote:
danyjr wrote:
El Gunner wrote:well for starters that disallowed Alonso goal... absolute bullshit, hand barely touched the ball, if anything he was pulling his arm away. What happened to giving the player the benefit of the doubt? And before you say the ref went by the rulebook, it's still bullshit, because every week i see more obvious handballs not get called.
You're still calling refdrid cause he went 100% by the rulebook. Void argument.

the rulebook and its consistently different interpretation by referees is full of bullshit, is what i'm saying
I just read the rulebook and they have changed the laws this season. Previously any handball whether accidental or not was would have ruled out the goal. This season accidental handballs don't count. So I guess it depends on the referee's interpretation of whether it was accidental or not.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8251
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:01 pm

and all these constant rule changes from season to season also just further confuses everyone imo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:20 pm

Handball rule, as it stands for offensive plays is that it's ALWAYS overrules the goal of it was scored by the offending player.

Interpretation only comes into it if it was in the build up to a goal.

Fact is, if Alonso's hand didn't help control the ball, it wouldn't have come down nicely for him to score.

Clearly correct decision to disallow it.

Ironic how Chelsea fans are actually the least moaning about this decision in the internet.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4442
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:39 pm

they are more mad at their team for letting the 3-0 lead slip, which is another story in and of itself

anways, kudos to Real Madrid... i'm not trying to take away the win from them because they rightfully deserved it by how they responded when they went 3-0 down. And none of the goals they scored had any referee assistance. I'm just saying in general i felt like the ref was being favourable towards Madrid throughout the match, regardless of whether it would have had a difference in the match outcome or not.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20487
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:13 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
farfan wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:According to Marca we have now made 10 semi-finals in 12 years. That doesn't sound believable or does it. Cba to look it up. If true that's truly extraordinary


It sounds believable. I think the only pre-semi eliminations since 2010 were the loss vs Ajax under Scolari and Man City under Zidane.
My God. We really have made that many semi-finals Shocked that's incredible. Credit to the players and their never say die mentality

Incredible... just goes to show Madrids combination of luck, ref help, experience n must be just some sort of CL mojo aura they have as a result lol... considering as I always point out, during this time they finish mostly second/third in the league Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7391
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:50 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
farfan wrote:


It sounds believable. I think the only pre-semi eliminations since 2010 were the loss vs Ajax under Scolari and Man City under Zidane.
My God. We really have made that many semi-finals Shocked that's incredible. Credit to the players and their never say die mentality

Incredible... just goes to show Madrids combination of luck, ref help, experience n must be just some sort of CL mojo aura they have as a result lol... considering as I always point out, during this time they finish mostly second/third in the league Razz


The salt.. you could build a city with it
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7366
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by M99 Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:05 am

El Gunner wrote:well for starters that disallowed Alonso goal... absolute bullshit, hand barely touched the ball, if anything he was pulling his arm away. What happened to giving the player the benefit of the doubt? And before you say the ref went by the rulebook, it's still bullshit, because every week i see more obvious handballs not get called.

and then i just recall there being a few more bad calls in Madrid's favour from last nights, it even had me tweeting "Refdrid is in full force tonight" something like that... i can't remember the exact incidents off the top of my head, but there was one in extra time that Tuchel got livid at and he and Azpi both got yellow cards for arguing from the bench


Don't be ridiculous. If the ball does not hit Alonso's hand it does not fall on his feet so perfectly. Also Chelsea scoring from a non-existent corner...I guarantee you if it happened against them all the PL biased commentators and fans would never shut up about it.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30253
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:29 am

Exactly

While we like to focus on our team, they like to microanalyse every decision. I remember in the first leg how jorginho clipped Benzemas heel when he was about to shoot but none of us spoke about it. If it'd happen to these lot they would've told us that it was a key decision in the tie Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23432
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

 UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League 2021/22 QF - Chelsea v Real Madrid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum