Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

+34
FennecFox7
M99
Nishankly
LeBéninois
Varnagel
farfan
CM Pep
Arquitecto
Nivash
rincon
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
Turok_TTZ
VivaStPauli
Perucho21
Kaladin
Casciavit
sportsczy
Helmer
jibers
Hapless_Hans
Winter is Coming
Thimmy
danyjr
halamadrid2
Myesyats
BarcaLearning
El Gunner
futbol_bill
Mamad
Firenze
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
S
38 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Haaland's next destination

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap50%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap40%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap10%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 10
 
 

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by danyjr Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:03 am

You couldn't get two strikers so unlike each other as these two.
Haaland is probably the best killer in the history of football alongside Messi and Ronaldo but when I remember Benzema last season, while he was at his most lethal form ever, he won Madrid titles because he was also absolutely flawless when he wasn't scoring. The way he was receiving the ball, relieving pressure off his teammates, making key passes as well as his leadership and clutch play is what sets him far above Haaland IMHO.

No offence to Thimmy and Cascia but Haaland without service is Andy Carroll. And while we can say that about a lot of strikers, players like Kane, Lewandowski, Messi, Ibra etc provide something extra when your team is pinned back and not creating chances.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8394
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Thimmy Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:23 am

You mean, like in the first leg between Dortmund and Sevilla where Dortmund were pretty much pinned back in their own half and looked like they were about to get steamrolled until Haaland completely changed the game with a single counter-attack that caused Sevilla's overly confident defenders to suddenly back up in a wave-like pattern and look like the underdogs for the rest of the match?

No offense taken, but you might want to follow a player for more than 8 matches before you claim what someone is or isn't good at. You might as well follow the trend of arguing that he can't do headers, link-up play or pass the ball very well since he barely seems to do those things at City. Benzema is more involved in the build up, that's part of his role in the team. Haaland at City doesn't really touch the ball much over the course of a match, but after following him for almost 3 years now, it's hard to agree with the claim that "Haaland without service is like Andy Carroll". That honestly sounds like a joke.

Is this you? hmm

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Skjerm52


Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12356
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by M99 Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:27 am

Varnagel wrote:Florentino Perez: "Haaland would be a substitute for Benzema" Shocked Laughing rofl


Since 2019/20 season (when Haaland had his breakout season)

- League campaign:

Haaland: 92 goals + 28 assists in 89 games = 1.35 G/A per game
Benzema: 75 goals + 28 assists in 107 games = 0.98 G/A per game

- Champions League:

Haaland: 26 goals + 3 assists in 22 games = 1.32 G/A per game
Benzema: 26 goals + 4 assists in 32 games = 0.94 G/A per game


- International:

Haaland: 21 goals + 3 assists in 23 games = 1.04 G/A per game
Benzema (2nd stint): 10 goals + 2 assists in 16 games = 0.75 G/A per game

- All comps:

Haaland: 131 goals + 33 assists in 122 games = 1.34 G/A per game
Benzema: 105 goals + 36 assists in 146 games = 0.97 G/A per game


What in the world are you troll laughing about, Benzema's about to win the Balon D Or Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30378
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:15 am

First off, Andy Carroll was actually a decent player who’s career got completely fucked by injuries and his lack of finishing. On the ball, he wasn’t heskey.

Irregardless, Haaland is excellent with the ball at his feet. Anyone who watches city regularly can see his ability on the ball, particularly his passing ability.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7412
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by titosantill Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:06 am

Completely unrelated but when fennecfox mentioned heskey, I remember when they asked Rivaldo something along the lines of his favorite England or epl player and he mentioned heskey, and he even gave reasons. I think it was either after Brazil won the Mundial or after he won footballer of the year. People stopped trusting Rivaldo after that. And he was serious too 😆
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4788
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by farfan Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:50 am

titosantill wrote:Completely unrelated but when fennecfox mentioned heskey, I remember when they asked Rivaldo something along the lines of his favorite England or epl player and he mentioned heskey, and he even gave reasons. I think it was either after Brazil won the Mundial or after he won footballer of the year. People stopped trusting Rivaldo after that. And he was serious too 😆


Tbf I can see why Rivaldo would say this Laughing Heskey was an unselfish donkey who overpowered defenders and opened up a lot of spaces for other attacking players. That is a dream partner for a second striker/wide forward like Rivaldo.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5481
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:13 pm

prime Heskey was good :coffee:
proper Brexit player except for his skin colour
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 21044
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:47 am

Gonna own up to this and change my opinion on the Mbappe v Haaland debate.

Haaland is clearly not just better but another level. Mbappe has mostly only just proven himself in the Ligue 1. Outside of that the World Cup contrary to boomer belief, is NOT the top level. International footballing standards have gone way down. Thankfully Mbappe does perform in the UCL but he is not a generational player by any means despite his über talent. Haaland on the other hand is breaking all the scales and doing so in the EPL.

And goals are the hardest thing to do in football as nobody cares if Haaland cannot string together some through ball or does not have link-up play he is winning games by himself by this point and is the best player in the world at this current moment.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11763
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:53 am

oh how glorious you would've looked in a Madrid shirt, you fooking ruthless, cold-blooded psychopath
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6641
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Thimmy Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:11 am

I wish Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 1f602

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Skjerm10
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12356
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Casciavit Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:31 pm

danyjr wrote:You couldn't get two strikers so unlike each other as these two.
Haaland is probably the best killer in the history of football alongside Messi and Ronaldo but when I remember Benzema last season, while he was at his most lethal form ever, he won Madrid titles because he was also absolutely flawless when he wasn't scoring. The way he was receiving the ball, relieving pressure off his teammates, making key passes as well as his leadership and clutch play is what sets him far above Haaland IMHO.

No offence to Thimmy and Cascia but Haaland without service is Andy Carroll. And while we can say that about a lot of strikers, players like Kane, Lewandowski, Messi, Ibra etc provide something extra when your team is pinned back and not creating chances.


He doesn’t have the technical security that someone like Benz does. Yes, Haaland can look awkward on the ball and have some loose touches but you’re underrating his link up play.

Haaland is not bad at link up play. I think he’s actually decent at it. I’ve seen him thread passes through narrow openings multiple times. Most players of his type wouldn’t even attempt those and he’s pulled them off. He’s great at holding the ball and has no issue laying it off. I even remember at times with Dortmund he’d play a very clever ball but the execution was sometimes off. He has creativity in him.

In fact it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he does have that Kane esque metamorphosis in a few years. Yes right now he’s primarily a goal scorer but I think over the next few years he’ll show a footballing side too. He has it it in him it just needs more developing. He’s not Andy Carroll without service. He’s a dangerous goal scoring threat in almost every possible game state.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9211
Join date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Casciavit Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:37 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:First off, Andy Carroll was actually a decent player who’s career got completely fucked by injuries and his lack of finishing. On the ball, he wasn’t heskey.

Irregardless, Haaland is excellent with the ball at his feet. Anyone who watches city regularly can see his ability on the ball, particularly his passing ability.


Exactly. Him looking awkward as fuck when he runs with the ball is why people think he’s an oaf. I’ve seen him play passes that you never would’ve thought he’d be capable of based on his perception.

This guy is a monster and he’s going to round out his game very nicely over the coming years. Watch this space.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9211
Join date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Casciavit Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:38 pm

Pep just said there’s no release clause in Haaland’s contract.

@Thimmy what’s the Norwegian media’s thoughts on that?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9211
Join date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:27 pm

The greatest football player in the world is from Norway , what a time to be alive for Thimmy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17064
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:01 am

Casciavit wrote:Pep just said there’s no release clause in Haaland’s contract.

@Thimmy what’s the Norwegian media’s thoughts on that?


They're not saying anything that I haven't already read in foreign media. He had a buyout clause in his contracts for both Salzburg and Dortmund, so people have naturally been expecting and speculating about there being one in his Man City contract as well. Neither him, nor his dad have confirmed whether or not there is one, so Pep's word is all there is to go by on that matter.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12356
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:10 am

Casciavit wrote:
danyjr wrote:You couldn't get two strikers so unlike each other as these two.
Haaland is probably the best killer in the history of football alongside Messi and Ronaldo but when I remember Benzema last season, while he was at his most lethal form ever, he won Madrid titles because he was also absolutely flawless when he wasn't scoring. The way he was receiving the ball, relieving pressure off his teammates, making key passes as well as his leadership and clutch play is what sets him far above Haaland IMHO.

No offence to Thimmy and Cascia but Haaland without service is Andy Carroll. And while we can say that about a lot of strikers, players like Kane, Lewandowski, Messi, Ibra etc provide something extra when your team is pinned back and not creating chances.


He doesn’t have the technical security that someone like Benz does. Yes, Haaland can look awkward on the ball and have some loose touches but you’re underrating his link up play.

Haaland is not bad at link up play. I think he’s actually decent at it. I’ve seen him thread passes through narrow openings multiple times. Most players of his type wouldn’t even attempt those and he’s pulled them off. He’s great at holding the ball and has no issue laying it off. I even remember at times with Dortmund he’d play a very clever ball but the execution was sometimes off. He has creativity in him.

In fact it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he does have that Kane esque metamorphosis in a few years. Yes right now he’s primarily a goal scorer but I think over the next few years he’ll show a footballing side too. He has it it in him it just needs more developing. He’s not Andy Carroll without service. He’s a dangerous goal scoring threat in almost every possible game state.


That's pretty much the same impression that I have regarding his passing ability and ability to spot good passing opportunities. There seems to be a discrepancy between his vision of the field, which he's shown on occasion can be surprisingly good, and his ability to execute a pass to those areas - which isn't always quite up to par. I'm personally convinced that his link up play has incredible potential, but unless he shows that with some regularity, it's not going to be considered a part of his game.

Up until recently, I had assumed that he'd been instructed to play in a more isolated role since he's been seeing so little of the ball for City, but Pep said that he wants Haaland to be more involved in the build up, which makes me wonder if he really has adapted as well as as it looks like. It's natural to assume that he's settled in well when you look purely at his efficiency and impact in the final third, but unlike at Dortmund, he hasn't been making himself available for passes outside of the box and he's barely utilizing his speed anymore.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12356
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:52 am

I think it is time to give this ‘best player in the world’ his own thread. His stats in his first 3 or 4 years is better than Messi, Ronaldo and Mbappe. Enough of this raving about aging previous top players and stop this comparison to the selfish Frenchie. There is no doubt who is the better player.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6112
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Varnagel Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:05 am

It's completely irrelevant if Benzema is more skilled than Haaland whatsoever. Because last time I checked, a striker's main job is to consistently score goals. Haaland as a player is LEVELS above Benzema & it's not even debatable. And this is coming from someone who used to always defend Benzema when everyone treated the Frenchman as a meme player.

Post-2014 Cristiano Ronaldo's style of play was no different than Erling Haaland & Benzema was more better all-around player even back then. And yet, Cristiano was rightfully regarded as a far superior player than Benzema simply because the former was an outrageous goalscorer.

If people thinks Benzema > Haaland, then I assume they also believe Benzema > Prime Cristiano


Last edited by Varnagel on Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Nishankly Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:17 am

Did I read Andy Carroll's name in this thread?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20939
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:22 am

imagine comping Haaland with Andy Carroll rofl dirty
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 21044
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:41 am

Varnagel wrote:It's completely irrelevant if Benzema is more skilled than Haaland whatsoever. Because last time I checked, a striker's main job is to consistently score goals. Haaland as a player is LEVELS above Benzema & it's not even debatable. And this is coming from someone who used to always defend Benzema when everyone treated the Frenchman as a meme player.

Post-2014 Cristiano Ronaldo's style of play was no different than Erling Haaland & Benzema was more better all-around player even back then. And yet, Cristiano was rightfully regarded as a far superior player than Benzema simply because the former was an outrageous goalscorer.

If people thinks Benzema > Haaland, then I assume they also believe Post-2014 Prime Cristiano > Benzema

Why are you burning all of your brain cells in this Benzema-Haaland comparison that nobody here, except you, gives a fck about?

And can't you just praise Haaland (or not) without bringing Benzema up?

And do you even realize that the comparison doesn't even make any sense? It's like comparing a private to a 5-star general.

Haaland is amazing, everybody here knows how much I love him, but comparing him to Benzema is a crime. He may surpass him in the future, but as of now, he still has a mountain of trophies to win before even earning the right to be mentioned in the same breath as Benzie.

Stop the comparison, it really doesn't make any sense as of yet.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6641
Join date : 2015-01-25

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:26 am

Maybe I have a poor sense of humor, but this image made me laugh so hard when I first saw it. Firenze? hmm

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Skjerm53
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12356
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Varnagel Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:30 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Varnagel wrote:It's completely irrelevant if Benzema is more skilled than Haaland whatsoever. Because last time I checked, a striker's main job is to consistently score goals. Haaland as a player is LEVELS above Benzema & it's not even debatable. And this is coming from someone who used to always defend Benzema when everyone treated the Frenchman as a meme player.

Post-2014 Cristiano Ronaldo's style of play was no different than Erling Haaland & Benzema was more better all-around player even back then. And yet, Cristiano was rightfully regarded as a far superior player than Benzema simply because the former was an outrageous goalscorer.

If people thinks Benzema > Haaland, then I assume they also believe Post-2014 Prime Cristiano > Benzema

Why are you burning all of your brain cells in this Benzema-Haaland comparison that nobody here, except you, gives a fck about?

And can't you just praise Haaland (or not) without bringing Benzema up?

And do you even realize that the comparison doesn't even make any sense? It's like comparing a private to a 5-star general.

Haaland is amazing, everybody here knows how much I love him, but comparing him to Benzema is a crime. He may surpass him in the future, but as of now, he still has a mountain of trophies to win before even earning the right to be mentioned in the same breath as Benzie.

Stop the comparison, it really doesn't make any sense as of yet.

Jfc, trophies are team accomplishments. It's hilarious how one of Benzema's biggest haters on GoalLegacy for years is using it as an argument. I thought he was a scrub & being carried by the likes of Cristiano & others during entire 2010s decade according to you?

Haaland is currently on track to win European Golden Boot and hit Prime Cristiano/Messi numbers. Something Benzema was never capable to do lol.

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:46 am

Varnagel wrote:It's completely irrelevant if Benzema is more skilled than Haaland whatsoever. Because last time I checked, a striker's main job is to consistently score goals. Haaland as a player is LEVELS above Benzema & it's not even debatable. And this is coming from someone who used to always defend Benzema when everyone treated the Frenchman as a meme player.

Post-2014 Cristiano Ronaldo's style of play was no different than Erling Haaland & Benzema was more better all-around player even back then. And yet, Cristiano was rightfully regarded as a far superior player than Benzema simply because the former was an outrageous goalscorer.

If people thinks Benzema > Haaland, then I assume they also believe Benzema > Prime Cristiano
A player's main goal is to help their team win. And Benz did that in spades and deservedly got a BdO out of that.

Just a few years ago people were saying "a fullback's main goal is to defend" and that's certainly not true in some teams.

Roles ultimately depends on team setup, not just position.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27939
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:56 am

Why is this comparison being made?? Both have been great. One was last season’s BdO and the other is likely this season’s BdO. One is finishing his career in grand form and the other is just beginning and putting up better numbers than ‘all career goal scorers’ at same point of their careers. It is a way way too early to consider him an all time great.

Actually, I find all these threads comparing players (my RB is better than yours) to be useless usually just trolling for the few immature fan fanatics on GL.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6112
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:03 am

Fuckin robot
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20303
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum