Firenze
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
S
41 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Haaland's next destination

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_lcap40%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_lcap10%Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:33 am

Winter is Coming wrote:No wonder Tuchel signing all those defenders. Man is ahead of everybody.

Bookmark this imho

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 Empty Re: Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:11 am

Myesyats wrote:Or maybe Prem has been the real farmers league all along?

this guy was a flop in la liga, goes to farmers league and does this to liverpool

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:45 am

Myesyats wrote:

this guy was a flop in la liga, goes to farmers league and does this to liverpool

Was he? He's just 22 and it's not like anyone had heard of him before he joined Sociedad as a teenager , where he was a starter and even managed to score 17 goals in a season hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:28 am

He turns 23 this month. I did watch him occasionally while I was following Ødegaard in the Eredivisie. I'm pretty sure he was a starter for that club. He didn't look exceptional whenever I watched him, but he did score a few goals for a team that was struggling. I watched him quite a lot at Real Sociedad when he was on the same team as Ødegaard, and I wasn't overly impressed outside of a few, isolated performances.

He reminds me a bit of Alexander Sørloth. They're both relatively tall, fast players who seem to perform well when they have confidence on their side, but they both tend to look very subdued when things aren't going their way. I hope Isak succeeds at Newcastle, but I think there's something Morata-esque about both him and Sørloth being so streaky and seemingly dependent on being in the right mental state, and I find it frustrating to watch.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:12 am

farfan wrote:Was he? He's just 22 and it's not like anyone had heard of him before he joined Sociedad as a teenager , where he was a starter and even managed to score 17 goals in a season hmm

he scored 6 goals last season. The 17 goal season was an anomaly imo

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:02 pm

Myesyats wrote:

Being offside?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Thimmy wrote:He turns 23 this month. I did watch him occasionally while I was following Ødegaard in the Eredivisie. I'm pretty sure he was a starter for that club. He didn't look exceptional whenever I watched him, but he did score a few goals for a team that was struggling. I watched him quite a lot at Real Sociedad when he was on the same team as Ødegaard, and I wasn't overly impressed outside of a few, isolated performances.

He reminds me a bit of Alexander Sørloth. They're both relatively tall, fast players who seem to perform well when they have confidence on their side, but they both tend to look very subdued when things aren't going their way. I hope Isak succeeds at Newcastle, but I think there's something Morata-esque about both him and Sørloth being so streaky and seemingly dependent on being in the right mental state, and I find it frustrating to watch.
Basically this. Morata minus the whiny attitude is a perfect comparison. He was supposed to take the NT to the next level, flopped so bad people now want 90 year old Ibra back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:08 pm

Officially declaring Thimmy Thorkelson Thorstad the ultimate authority to speak on Norwegian players and figures.

Displayed a remarkable understand of the history of Ole, ødegaard, and Haaland before he lit up the CL.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:25 pm

It's not like I'm ever taken seriously on here lol. Every time I constructively criticize popular players, like Pogba, Rashford or Mbappe based on years of analyzing their performances, half of the forum seem to want to bury me. Can't give credit where I think it's due either since I'm apparently the definition of bias Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:17 am

Timothy superiority :bow:
must admit Odegaard has started brilliantly this season, i'd just like to see consistency from him now
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:10 am

Timmy Chalamet, we are taking you very seriously, in actuality!

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:19 am

El Gunner wrote:Timothy superiority :bow:
must admit Odegaard has started brilliantly this season, i'd just like to see consistency from him now

I think a weakness in his game has always been a lack of directness or willingness to be the guy that pushes the team forward and takes initiative when matches stagnate. He's definitely improved on it, but with his ability, that's something he should be capable of doing more frequently as long as he recognizes that he can be a difference-maker.

I was hoping captaincy would perhaps inspire him to be the guy who puts things into motion more often. That seems to be the primary thing that holds him back from being a more consistent performer. He was lauded for his maturity when he was a teenager, but criticized for not taking enough risks, and I don't think that's changed. I don't know why he seems to have stopped taking on players with dribbling. He was so, so good at it in the Netherlands.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:45 am

Arquitecto wrote:Officially declaring Thimmy Thorkelson Thorstad the ultimate authority to speak on Norwegian players and figures.

Displayed a remarkable understand of the history of Ole, ødegaard, and Haaland before he lit up the CL.

Agree but Thimmy defending Ole like he's his dad just didn't sit well with me.

Seems Ole is a sensitive subject for Norwegians :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:19 am

farfan wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Was he? He's just 22 and it's not like anyone had heard of him before he joined Sociedad as a teenager , where he was a starter and even managed to score 17 goals in a season hmm

Yeah, he was almost a sensation in La Liga.

flopped in Bundesliga though :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:54 pm

So he only took 6 matches to reach 10 goals in the league Laughing

What's the all time PL scoring record in a season? It's about to be broken.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:54 pm

32 goals I believe by Salah
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Mane was the one who was more important according to some GL posters, Salah's goals are not very relevant.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:46 pm

Rashford was better than Mane according to some GL posters. It was an actual argument Erling Haaland's adventures in Manchester City - Page 7 1f605
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:02 pm

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:54 pm

Honestly watching how efficient he is after watching Sterling all these years really makes me appreciate killers. Sterling missed 3 1v1s that time City lost 3-2 against United. Haaland 2 shots 2 goals lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:46 pm

I'd forgotten how uncommon hattricks used to be. Apparently, CR7 only has 3 hattricks to his name in the Premier League as well.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:26 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Neville is all of us
Neville is absolutely entranced by him
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:03 pm

That sliding kicked goal was incredible, the way he anticipates De Bruynes amazing assist, n basically hes so fast n has those long legs, dont think anyone else in the world could finish them...

De Bruyne + Haaland partnership are just perfect, n often unstoppable Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Varnagel Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:05 am

Florentino Perez: "Haaland would be a substitute for Benzema" Shocked Laughing rofl

Since 2019/20 season (when Haaland had his breakout season)

- League campaign:

Haaland: 92 goals + 28 assists in 89 games = 1.35 G/A per game
Benzema: 75 goals + 28 assists in 107 games = 0.98 G/A per game

- Champions League:

Haaland: 26 goals + 3 assists in 22 games = 1.32 G/A per game
Benzema: 26 goals + 4 assists in 32 games = 0.94 G/A per game

- International:

Haaland: 21 goals + 3 assists in 23 games = 1.04 G/A per game
Benzema (2nd stint): 10 goals + 2 assists in 16 games = 0.75 G/A per game

- All comps:

Haaland: 131 goals + 33 assists in 122 games = 1.34 G/A per game
Benzema: 105 goals + 36 assists in 146 games = 0.97 G/A per game

Varnagel
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:20 pm

Benz has been super clutch for RM, so maybe, although of course they probably would have found a way for them both to play.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:03 pm

You couldn't get two strikers so unlike each other as these two.
Haaland is probably the best killer in the history of football alongside Messi and Ronaldo but when I remember Benzema last season, while he was at his most lethal form ever, he won Madrid titles because he was also absolutely flawless when he wasn't scoring. The way he was receiving the ball, relieving pressure off his teammates, making key passes as well as his leadership and clutch play is what sets him far above Haaland IMHO.

No offence to Thimmy and Cascia but Haaland without service is Andy Carroll. And while we can say that about a lot of strikers, players like Kane, Lewandowski, Messi, Ibra etc provide something extra when your team is pinned back and not creating chances.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum