Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
M99
RealGunner
Casciavit
27 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:45 pm

I personally refused to take the mRNA vaccines even though my whole family took them.

Reason is these vaccines were not on trial for long enough, nowhere near how long they should have been. There can be potential side effects to these vaccines that nobody knows of yet.

Therefore I decided to take a vaccine type that was already tried and tested.

To not take the vaccine in my opinion is foolish, with all due respect to anti-vaxxers. Still, they should be given the choice with no catch. Unless they are harming the health of others.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:16 pm

They can impact others. If hospitals are full and are forced to choose which procedures they can take in because of too many covid patients that could be a life or death delay for some people. If hospitals have capacity then whatever though, let unvaccinated people risk it if they so choose.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:31 pm

That is fair.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:53 pm

El Gunner wrote:are you from China, BarcaLearning?

Not really but been living here for many yrs...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:They can impact others. If hospitals are full and are forced to choose which procedures they can take in because of too many covid patients that could be a life or death delay for some people. If hospitals have capacity then whatever though, let unvaccinated people risk it if they so choose.

Do a negligence evaluation of every patient then. I want to see in writing why a cyclist who got skull rocked is a more responsible citizen than an unvaxxed as if riding a skinny little bike alongside 2 tonne moving hunks of steel isn’t a fundamentally batshit insane activity.
Also what’s your opinion of fatphobia? Are we allowed to call out fatties for being a massive blight on health resources?
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:11 pm

If people took better care of themselves and didn’t indulge in disgusting fried food and stay inhumanely obese here in the states, we would be faring far better.

Omricon isn’t as severe as the other strains. No question the first strain was definitely rough, anyone who questions that is delusional. I was asymptomatic but I had a friend my age who was healthy and in the hospital.

I’m a big fan of functional medicine such as NAC, Glutathione, MSM, and they can be taken alongside other treatments including the vaccine (and may even lower the risk of bad vaccine reactions). unfortunately big pharma has no interest in using these things. Covid hopefully has taught people that big Pharma is the cartel in town and is the main reason we are worse off
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:16 pm

I'm just looking at the UK numbers, cycling deaths and serious injuries from cycling consist of 0.0000021% and 0.000063% of the population respectively. That does not pose an issue on the health resources.

Overweight people, smokers etc. are putting the health resources at risk and they should somehow be regulated IMHO. Whether to call them 'fatties' or not is a choice of words. I don't know any educated person who would do that personally, but feel free I guess.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:29 pm

cryin
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:57 pm

Maybe governments should have increased the capacity of hospitals during a pandemic instead of firing unvaxxed nurses and doctors.

75% of covid deaths in US is people with multiple cormobodities according to the CDC director.

Take the vaxx if you need it for your health or are scared. I’m not making medical decisions based on your health or irrational fear. I have natural immunity and the survival rate is 99.98%.

When I took the flu shot in early 2020 I didn’t give a fuck if others didn’t. I’m “protected”. Imagine thinking I need you to take the product so mine works.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:18 pm

Safe and effective

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 8 5fa02410
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:20 pm

Found wrote:Do a negligence evaluation of every patient then. I want to see in writing why a cyclist who got skull rocked is a more responsible citizen than an unvaxxed as if riding a skinny little bike alongside 2 tonne moving hunks of steel isn’t a fundamentally batshit insane activity.
Also what’s your opinion of fatphobia? Are we allowed to call out fatties for being a massive blight on health resources?

I'm fine with both negligence evaluations/fines and fat shaming fwiw. Especially in socialized healthcare countries where they pass on the cost of these decisions to their fellow citizens.

If unvax people were told "sure, you can be unvax, but if you have to be hospitalized you must pay an extra fine because this was perfectly avoidable and you were negligent" then that sounds fair enough to me and better than a mandate. It's still their decision to make. The fine would have to be large enough to impact decision making but also low enough they don't decide to avoid the hospital entirely, but if that balance were found I could be ok with it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:30 pm

Even if someone is fat, they still deserve attention and an opportunity in the health care system. And no, they don’t deserve a fine. Your system sounds very authoritarian and has a slippery slope. No thanks.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:37 pm

More authoritarian than a system where you lose your job if you don't inject something into your body? Because that's what we currently have

And just to be clear I'm not suggesting these people should not get medical service or that it should apply to fat people, only the unvaccinated without a medical exemption.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:51 am

LeVersacci wrote:Safe and effective

Pretty shocked at the dumbness of your post.

People who were vaccinated have died? That's some kind of anti-vaccine argument for you?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:20 am

100% of vaccinated people will die at some point Very Happy

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:26 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:

People who were vaccinated have died? That's some kind of anti-vaccine argument for you?
Oof. Struck a nerve there because my post went over your head?

The vaccines was hailed as safe and effective and to prevent hospitalization and death, yet people are still contracting, transmitting and dying from the virus regardless of the vaccine. No amount of shots will change that.

I’m not against the vaccines. Only the mandates. Although amusing that’s what you took out of my post.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:19 am

Myesyats wrote:100% of vaccinated people will die at some point Very Happy

exactly been my analysis on all the hoo-haa being made over a slightly stronger, not really that deadly version of a flu since the beginning
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:26 am

LeVersacci wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

The vaccines was hailed as safe and effective and to prevent hospitalization and death, yet people are still contracting, transmitting and dying from the virus regardless of the vaccine. No amount of shots will change that.

I’m not against the vaccines. Only the mandates. Although amusing that’s what you took out of my post.

I'm kind of with you on the moving of the goalposts being an obnoxious feat, and a serious problem for credibility, of official commincations and public propaganda during the pandemic

the vaccines were indeed proclaimed as the end to transmission, which turned out to be rather wrong, and now they're proclaimed as the (probable) end to serious cases, which turned out to be more or less right.
However, the complete authoritatve and authoritarian smugness of the official line is continuous as if they weren't continually wrong and having to change the message

Pointing out the problem with governmental communication is one thing, using dumb and frankly toxic connection-making and misrepresentation of facts like the above graph is another

We still happen to be in a pandemic where vaccination is important and essential to ending it
and the vaccines are effective and safe, certainly not less safe, and certainly more tested and checked than any other fucking big pharma produced medications we use every day of our lifes enriching those corporations

capitalism won't be solved, and surely not as a prerequisite for battling the pandemic
science, economy and politics can't be dis-entangled, we still need scientific processes

I'm against mandates too, mostly out of annoyance of the broken promises and falsehoods of earlier communications, but if I have to read all this anti-vaxer bullshit I tend to think that a mandate surely won't be the single item to end the free world. If I want to travel to India, I MÙST have some vaccines too. FASCISM!
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:56 pm

From what I gathered atm, more n more ppl are getting skeptic of the vax n hence dont wanna get them though right? What tests have been done on the trials n in real life since the start, at most there has been less than two yrs in time, so no one can guarantee that long term wise the vaccines wont have any negative effects. Sad n unacceptable at the same time more n more governments are enforcing vaccines on ppl...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'm kind of with you on the moving of the goalposts being an obnoxious feat, and a serious problem for credibility, of official commincations and public propaganda during the pandemic

the vaccines were indeed proclaimed as the end to transmission, which turned out to be rather wrong, and now they're proclaimed as the (probable) end to serious cases, which turned out to be more or less right.
However, the complete authoritatve and authoritarian smugness of the official line is continuous as if they weren't continually wrong and having to change the message

Pointing out the problem with governmental communication is one thing, using dumb and frankly toxic connection-making and misrepresentation of facts like the above graph is another

We still happen to be in a pandemic where vaccination is important and essential to ending it
and the vaccines are effective and safe, certainly not less safe, and certainly more tested and checked than any other fucking big pharma produced medications we use every day of our lifes enriching those corporations

capitalism won't be solved, and surely not as a prerequisite for battling the pandemic
science, economy and politics can't be dis-entangled, we still need scientific processes

I'm against mandates too, mostly out of annoyance of the broken promises and falsehoods of earlier communications, but if I have to read all this anti-vaxer bullshit I tend to think that a mandate surely won't be the single item to end the free world. If I want to travel to India, I MÙST have some vaccines too. FASCISM!

Good we're in agreement over the governments around the world with their handling of the pandemic. Vaccination is one of the keys of turning the pandemic to endemic. Natural immunity is another one which cannot be disregarded to get us out of the pandemic. Although it requires to get the virus first which is the risk but the latest variant omicron, is burning through the population as a mild flu/cold depending on the persons immune system and lower hospitalization than the alpha and delta virus.

Another key which has been completly ignored by the governments and media is early treatments. It's vaccine or nothing. If you get the virus, isolate yourself and pray. There's no talk of home treatments to reduce the symptoms like we do when we get the cold and the flu.

Mexico, India & Japan has prescribed covid-positive people with basic essentials like Zinc, Vitamin D, Ivermectin & hydroxychloroquine. India even went as far as providing a home COVID kit that includes some of these medicines.

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 8 Prj9ww10

https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/ziverdo-kit.html

Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin is included in WHO's list of essential medicines yet has been completly censored and deemed missinformation with the latter branded as horse dewormer, completly ignoring the nobel prize human drug version.

Spoiler:

Despite all this, some countries are using these medicines aswell as doctors like Peter A. McCullough both prescribing these medecines to patients and recommending it to others. Aaron Rodgers recently came out and said NFL players are being treated with Ivermectin behind closed doors.

This part isn't to discuss controversial treatments like Ivermectin (hurr durr horse dewormer), Hydroxychloroquine, Monoclonal antibodies etc. as it deserves it's own discussion, but the general lack of early treatments and the censorship of it.

As for your statement regarding vaccines being safe and effective. That's factually wrong. It can't prevent transmission and contraction of the virus nor hospitalizations & death. The only lousy "effective" job it has left is to reduce your chances of being hospitalized and death.
Regarding the safety part about the vaccine which again, requires it's own discussion is the side effects which isn't as rare as you might think it is.

Like I mentioned earlier, i'm not against the vaccines nor do I tell people to avoid it. I ordered the first shot in july 1 week before my vacation, where I cancelled it after learning what it can and can't do aswell as the survival rate of the virus along with my natural immunity.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:09 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:From what I gathered atm, more n more ppl are getting skeptic of the vax n hence dont wanna get them though right? What tests have been done on the trials n in real life since the start, at most there has been less than two yrs in time, so no one can guarantee that long term wise the vaccines wont have any negative effects. Sad n unacceptable at the same time more n more governments are enforcing vaccines on ppl...
If I ever were to get a covid vaccine it would be a traditional one. Prehaps Novavax.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:08 pm

LeVersacci why do u think they govs dont mention those treatments? I guess they wanna keep pushing the vax so badly they afraid ppl will just use the treatments instead of getting vax...

Yea initially I wanted the mRNA ones cos of the higher efficacies and supposed to be that it doesnt affect a cells DNA or whatever so I thought its safer, but later I learnt it might not be the case so I wanna avoid any vax for as long as I can atm Razz

The latest I see now is this thing where they released the numbers of additional deaths unrelated to Covid in 2021 until end of Sept. in the UK or US I think it was, n its very low, lower than deaths due to flu, meaning the Covid death numbers seem to be hugely over reported/counted n that Covid isnt even that deathly? But no media is reporting this still or something... they just wanna keep pushing for vax. I cant be sure but just trying to stay on top of developments from afar...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:14 pm

If there's other treatments for covid-19, the vaccines loses their Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.

If you want to learn more about the virus, vaccines, pandemic and in general what's going on then I highly suggest listening to 2 episodes of Joe Rogan podcast. 1 with Robert Malone (inventor of the mRNA tech) and Peter McCullough (cardiologist and highly published medicial scientist).

If it sparks your interest then you can follow them afterwards on social medias.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:07 pm

Covid pandemic in ‘endgame’ in Europe, says WHO director

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/covid-pandemic-omicron-europe-who-b1999298.html?amp

Endemic status here we come
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow:
let's hope the elites don't throw a spanner in the wheel... this will be a massive W for THE PEOPLE
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:38 pm

Nice. Getting my booster tomorrow

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next