Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:47 pm

El Gunner wrote:besides Kendrick Perkins where is the Warriors hype outside of the Warriors fanbase? pls share it because i want to see it too

all i've been seeing is talk about Bucks, Nets and this old Lakers squad.

On Twitter it's everywhere, everyone is high as hell on your squad man. Well people who aren't idiots anyway.

Like we all recognize that towards the end of the season you were arguably a top 5 team and you got more shooting around Steph as well Poole likely to make a jump and Klay back obv.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Also last night is pretty irrelevant with regards to the Lakers.

MFs started DAJ with Westbrook, AD and Lebron lol. That shit ain't serious and if it is serious they aren't title contenders anyway.

If they're actually contenders it's because AD is playing Center. They wouldn't beat a bunch of teams if they start DeAndre.

I'm assuming they're not that stupid.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Put 10 euros on the Bulls to win the championship, let's gooooooooooo!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:besides Kendrick Perkins where is the Warriors hype outside of the Warriors fanbase? pls share it because i want to see it too

all i've been seeing is talk about Bucks, Nets and this old Lakers squad.

On Twitter it's everywhere, everyone is high as hell on your squad man. Well people who aren't idiots anyway.

Like we all recognize that towards the end of the season you were arguably a top 5 team and you got more shooting around Steph as well Poole likely to make a jump and Klay back obv.

I was mostly talking about the mainstream outlets. And it's probably only your Twitter then, because i haven't seen it on mine besides the Warriors fanbase. Just two days ago there was some Magic fan who said we should pull the trigger on trading Wiggins, Moody, Wiseman and Kuminga in order to maximise Steph's peak. When these are valuable pieces as is and the team has made it very clear at this point that they are going forth with this project of going for Chips now with the old guard and developing the new boys for life after Steph.

Even you couldn't be bothered to mention Golden State just a few days ago on the previous page:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:They're still better than everyone else not called Milwaukee.

Inb4 Freeza mentions we don't respect the Lakers hmm

I don't like this switching sides afterwards... just admit there wasn't enough love for Golden State.

@Art 4th or 5th on betting odds mean don't mean that much, when Bucks, Nets and Lakers odds are way more favourable than Warriors.

And also NO ONE on here has ever given Poole a chance besides me. Freeza laughed at me at some point last season when i brought him up. CBarca laughed at me when i said we'd be back in championship contention once Klay came back. And certainly no one else backed me. So yea, just keep the same energy is all im asking for, and if you want to switch sides and your takes admit you were wrong first before doing so Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:16 pm

also pls im not trying to be confrontational, im just pointing out things as they are!

why didnt these takes come out at the end of last season then, or at the start of pre-season? this is what i mean about switching sides afterwards and not admitting you didn't see it/say it beforehand
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Also last night is pretty irrelevant with regards to the Lakers.

MFs started DAJ with Westbrook, AD and Lebron lol. That shit ain't serious and if it is serious they aren't title contenders anyway.

If they're actually contenders it's because AD is playing Center. They wouldn't beat a bunch of teams if they start DeAndre.

I'm assuming they're not that stupid.

Half our squad is injured. Probably why.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:44 pm

@Freeza yea you'll get better of course... LeBron will figure out something as he always does, but i've said it before and i stand by it... i don't believe in the makeup of that Lakers squad.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:26 pm

EG because i feel like Brooklyn are 2nd to the Bucks doesn't mean i don't respect you or think you don't have a chance to make the finals.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:48 pm

sure ok, but then don't lie and get your wording right because certainly not "all people" have been "pumping up" the Warriors all off season Wink
also not trying to act like we are an underdog story because i actually know our potential and how good we are lol, im just keeping the receipts and i damn sure am coming for everyone who has spoken down or looked down on my squad Wink
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Ok all off season maybe slightly inaccurate.

But for most of it has been, once the signings happened and the coaching staff was changed most people have been high on them.

Obviously they'll be idiots who deny it but you find idiots everywhere.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:39 pm

what do you expect from Pelicans this season? Zion looks big, and not in a good way big, doesn't he? are you worried? i know i am
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:52 pm

I was reasonably confident before the Zion stuff happened.

The rookies looked good, we got rid of the ill fitting pieces and replaced them with people who in theory fit way better.

But that fit is based on Zion actually being there, i know the process of getting there has been actually dog shit but i genuinely believe they stumbled on something.

But if Zion isn't going to take his off season seriously and stay in shape then none of it matters.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 pm

Zion got the fatboy genes but he be OK. He the type to gain weight really quick, probably without even having bad habits, but simply not moving around due to injury.

But I also think he will quickly shed the weight once he is back out there. Harden is similar.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:58 am

The Franchise wrote:Zion got the fatboy genes but he be OK. He the type to gain weight really quick, probably without even having bad habits, but simply not moving around due to injury.

But I also think he will quickly shed the weight once he is back out there. Harden is similar.

Funny you say this because he looked in shape last night lol despite the fact he was in street clothes. It's still annoying tho, especially as the team is built around him.

Spacing looked really good for most of last night but we had troubles scoring inside.

Despite the fact we lost because Korkmaz turned into Steph i was really happy with what i saw under the context of what Zion would do with this space.

Hope he doesn't miss much time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 am

I see Jason Kidd has already made a Luka Doncic led offence look absolutely horrendous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:48 am

just start shining and engraving the MVP trophy already, jesus christ this is ridiculous
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I see Jason Kidd has already made a Luka Doncic led offence look absolutely horrendous.

I can't believe the Mavs went from Carlisle to Kidd lmao. Jesus
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Zion got the fatboy genes but he be OK. He the type to gain weight really quick, probably without even having bad habits, but simply not moving around due to injury.

Funny you say this because he looked in shape last night lol despite the fact he was in street clothes. It's still annoying tho, especially as the team is built around him.

Spacing looked really good for most of last night but we had troubles scoring inside.

Despite the fact we lost because Korkmaz turned into Steph i was really happy with what i saw under the context of what Zion would do with this space.

Hope he doesn't miss much time.

I watched most of the game since I picked up NAW for fantasy and thought you guys didn't look bad. If Valanciunas doesn't have probably the worst game of his career, you guys could have won. Felt like the defense could have been better and offense was occasionally rough but y'all are missing Zion which is obviously massive
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Yeah basically from that game i could see what the vision was in terms of how it all fits with Zion.

Which is why i wasn't overly upset, but obviously he can't miss too much time otherwise it won't matter.

But until he comes back I'm gonna have to accept we're gonna lose some games but hopefully it won't be too many.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Question: Is Harden still an elite scorer?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:58 pm

we all knew the new whistle would affect his game the most... only 9 free throws through 3 games when he usually got 20 a game... let's see how he responds
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:30 pm

El Gunner wrote:we all knew the new whistle would affect his game the most... only 9 free throws through 3 games when he usually got 20 a game... let's see how he responds

Is it just the rule changes or is he less capable of taking on defenders?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:31 pm

What do you mean by new whistle, there are new rules this season ?

Harden was probably hangover from a fun night at the club

Nets supporting cast must do better imo, you don't want Durant/Harden to carry hard during the season, ideally you save their energy for the playoffs. Joe Harris production is derisory for the amount of minutes played he must offer more than just spacing, also if the only true center Claxton keeps getting bullied in the paint every night the season will be complicated. Those are the obvious examples but the whole team was sluggish in the 2 games i've seen.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Art Morte wrote:
El Gunner wrote:we all knew the new whistle would affect his game the most... only 9 free throws through 3 games when he usually got 20 a game... let's see how he responds

Is it just the rule changes or is he less capable of taking on defenders?

maybe Freeza can speak on his boy, since he once said he'd take Harden over Steph Laughing

he looks a little chubbier than usual too, looking slower out there... never was an elite teammate, example setter and leader either... as his success always boils down to "me, me, me". So i don't know if anyone will get through to him, until he one day decides he wants to get slimmer and go full focus on the team and winning.

can't even say i feel sorry for Durant

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Warrior wrote:What do you mean by new whistle, there are new rules this season ?
yea no more flopping and trailing legs and falling into defenders in order to spam fouls
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:53 am

I think come mid season, the refs will be back giving some of the bullshit calls they used to. They always start off with being strict on things and then revert to type half way through.

All Harden has to do is lobby hard enough.

But I'm glad his nonsense isn't getting called right now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next