Conte Spurs Sack Watch

+13
Vibe
Arquitecto
Lucifer
Myesyats
Warrior
El Gunner
BarcaLearning
M99
Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
Casciavit
CBarca
Kaladin
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:33 am

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24564
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by CBarca Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:15 am

Di Marzio says it's happening/done

Let's go
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20301
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:19 am

16-24 months.

Not because I think he'll do bad I just think he'll fight with his board over transfers like he always does.

This isn't him walking into the PL a year after Leicester won, Pep going into a team with half his players over 30, and Klopp starting Lallana and Moreno.

City and Liverpool are super teams now and Chelsea might be on their way to becoming one under Tuchel. I don't doubt Conte's coaching ability to turn Spurs into one, but I doubt he'll get the level of financial backing he wants.

Though if there's anyone who can disrupt City/Chelsea/Liverpool winning the PL next season he's the one who can do it.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9180
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:55 am

Best thing about this is that United missed out on Conte. Ole killing spurs ensured his job stability Molenation
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27908
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:58 am

unbelievable

Ole's job on the line, pulls off a win, papering over the cracks, and our #1 replacement for him joins the team we trashed

ffs

hope its a disaster for him

they have an atrocious squad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33596
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by M99 Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:17 am



Levy and Conte is a match made in banter heaven.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30371
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:31 am

What an appointment by Spurs, but they are rich enough to support Conte fully right? Including transfers?

Cas u mentioned he always clash with club management regarding transfers right? Was it due to Covid? Otherwise seems strange since hes always been are the rich clubs basically...

Make it happen, Beat Man U out of top 4 and send them back to Europa Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7775
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:33 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Best thing about this is that United missed out on Conte. Ole killing spurs ensured his job stability Molenation

pretty much
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20981
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:41 am

BarcaLearning wrote:What an appointment by Spurs, but they are rich enough to support Conte fully right? Including transfers?

Cas u mentioned he always clash with club management regarding transfers right? Was it due to Covid? Otherwise seems strange since hes always been are the rich clubs basically...

Make it happen, Beat Man U out of top 4 and send them back to Europa Razz


At Juve he complained about a lack of investment as the reason they did poor in the CL. It's funny because Allegri went to the CL final the season Conte left with the same group of players he had. Laughing

With Chelsea he thought they punched above their weight by winning the title and if they wanted him to retain the title he'd need quality investments. I forgot the exact names on his list but they included the likes of Van Dijk, Lukaku, and Alexis Sanchez. Chelsea ended up getting Rudiger, Drinkwater, and Morata instead.

At Inter it was more due to COVID and the owners dealing with losses. I believe they told him they'd have to sell some star players. Lukaku and Hakimi left and Conte decided to leave because he didn't feel the club matched his ambition.

Mind you this wasn't him complaining at the end of the season about what was going on. He complained about the lack of investment and transfers regularly throughout the season. He is always stirring up drama in that regard.

That's why I'm curious to see what goes down with him and Levy lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9180
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:29 am

Gonna be a fun 16 months era for Spurs fans
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8643
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:15 pm

Casciavit wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:What an appointment by Spurs, but they are rich enough to support Conte fully right? Including transfers?

Cas u mentioned he always clash with club management regarding transfers right? Was it due to Covid? Otherwise seems strange since hes always been are the rich clubs basically...

Make it happen, Beat Man U out of top 4 and send them back to Europa Razz


At Juve he complained about a lack of investment as the reason they did poor in the CL. It's funny because Allegri went to the CL final the season Conte left with the same group of players he had. Laughing

With Chelsea he thought they punched above their weight by winning the title and if they wanted him to retain the title he'd need quality investments. I forgot the exact names on his list but they included the likes of Van Dijk, Lukaku, and Alexis Sanchez. Chelsea ended up getting Rudiger, Drinkwater, and Morata instead.

At Inter it was more due to COVID and the owners dealing with losses. I believe they told him they'd have to sell some star players. Lukaku and Hakimi left and Conte decided to leave because he didn't feel the club matched his ambition.

Mind you this wasn't him complaining at the end of the season about what was going on. He complained about the lack of investment and transfers regularly throughout the season. He is always stirring up drama in that regard.

That's why I'm curious to see what goes down with him and Levy lol.


Thanks as usual, and its so weird Razz Hopefully this time at Spurs he can leave all these out and focus on the game. They got enough stars and as long as being realistic which is prolly top4-5 he should be good. Hes always great in the league, and Spurs arent that ambitious even when they get into the CL anyway I think Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7775
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:01 am

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24564
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by El Gunner Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:12 am

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 20981
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:28 am

His primary targets are Victor Moses (30), Arturo Vidal (34) and Fabio Quagliarella (38)

Conte Spurs Sack Watch 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bnwwqziuiryc93wtfhv5mz7bsk8gtict69yev6a3p&rid=200w

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17594
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Lucifer Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:20 am

Can spurs afford them though? hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8388
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:56 am

Official now.

Hope that tweet is a troll account Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27908
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:03 am

It certainly is lmao
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 20301
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Arquitecto Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:09 am

Spurs fans should be excited as this is basically one of top 3 managers in the world as nowhere where he has gone has not been anything short of a success.


But please do get ready for Conte to act like a little screeching runt on the sidelines, bitching and moaning after each game then taking each of the board members on 1-on-1 in a sparring match that results in him falling out with them for not providing him more, despite his wish to import Padoin and Giaccherini, fulfilled.


And knowing Conte I can assure you the tweet above is NOT a troll tweet.


Pep
Klopp
Conte
Tuchel
Rafa
Bielsauce

PL coaches be stacked this year.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11759
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Vibe Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:43 am

Does Tottenham even have 3 centerbacks?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 8405
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:33 pm

3? Yes. 3 passable ones? No.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27908
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:3? Yes. 3 passable ones? No.


Conte doesn't require passable players. Any player will do.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Casciavit Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:22 am

Adama snubbed Spurs

Luis Diaz has snubbed them too

I mean I've always thought Conte's transfer pull was weak relative to his coaching standing, but having the cheap Spurs board doesn't help matters. Can't see him staying long when the players he wants don't even want to join. Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 9180
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Firenze Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:28 am

tbf Adama would have joined but Barca came knocking. With Diaz, Pool and Lopp are obviously a bigger draw too. You're right though, I see him leaving this summer 100%. Spurs won't spend the money that he wants, was always a very odd move. Everyone saw this coming.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33596
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:10 am

Allegedly spurs were willing to splurge but the player decided pool was the better club (obviously true)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27908
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by farfan Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:32 am

The end is near.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5476
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Conte Spurs Sack Watch Empty Re: Conte Spurs Sack Watch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum