Kaladin
El Gunner
Hapless_Hans
Robespierre
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will win the Serie A ?

Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Who will win the Serie A ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win the Serie A ?

Post by Robespierre Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:57 pm

Well , opinion based on table but honestly

Milan ok , 9 points,  luck on first match against Samp, after 2 massive wins. Last year it was 9 points too , but they hadn't won against Lazio under Sarri. It creates better perception

Inter 7 points ( same as last year tbf) but tbf performance were always good. Tie today was due to 3 easy open chances missed on 2-2 , and after the Sensi injury forced Inter to play 10 vs 11.
It's not a squad that is playing badly, it plays even better than last year on some moments, tie today was very unlucky basically.
Then I believe that we 'll suffer not have Lukaku and Hakimi anymore in future, but atm squad is not displeasuring

Napoli 9 points but they didn't impress me particulary, they've won against Juve just due to big errors .

Lazio looks like same thing seen in past atm, amazing against small teams ( it was under Inzaghi too) but today they didn't get ball against Milan

Roma are better, now they're a squad, last year it was garbabe , but hype about Scudetto 's based on Mourinho.
But honestly they were quite lucky against Fiorentina and Sassuolo, especially today, they've won on last minute after Sassuolo had missed 2 chances in front of Rui Patricio

Juve underachiever as last year, Atalanta with their usual soft beginning. But things will change soon for them - at least surely about Atalanta . Allegri teams need of more time

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:10 am

i still think inter is above anyone else, not only that they have their first team so good but even their backups are good. as for the rest, i think it would be a tight race between top 6 teams cancelling each other with points, and whoever capitalizes the most will get through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:43 am

Robespierre wrote:Well , opinion based on table but honestly

Milan ok , 9 points,  luck on first match against Samp, after 2 massive wins. Last year it was 9 points too , but they hadn't won against Lazio under Sarri. It creates better perception

Inter 7 points ( same as last year tbf) but tbf performance were always good. Tie today was due to 3 easy open chances missed on 2-2 , and after the Sensi injury forced Inter to play 10 vs 11.
It's not a squad that is playing badly, it plays even better than last year on some moments, tie today was very unlucky basically.
Then I believe that we 'll suffer not have Lukaku and Hakimi anymore in future, but atm squad is not displeasuring

Napoli 9 points but they didn't impress me particulary, they've won against Juve just due to big errors .

Lazio looks like same thing seen in past atm, amazing against small teams ( it was under Inzaghi too)  but today they didn't get ball against Milan

Roma are better, now they're a squad, last year it was garbabe , but hype about Scudetto 's based on Mourinho.
But honestly they were quite lucky against Fiorentina and Sassuolo, especially today, they've won on last minute after Sassuolo had missed 2 chances in front of Rui Patricio

Juve underachiever as last year, Atalanta with their usual soft beginning. But things will change soon for them - at least surely about Atalanta . Allegri teams need of more time

Please calma, we are still in the 3rd matchday, yeah we whooped Lazio's ass but its still early days.

Just like Inter, we lost key players in Donnarumma and Hakan, and also like them, we replaced them with equal quality players in Maignan and Junior Messias.

I have no qualms in saying we probably have by far the best midfield roster in the league, Kessie, Bennacer, Tonali and Bakayoko are more than enough. Especially with Tonali in the form of his life (playing even better than his peers).

However, we have Afcon in January and February, the fixture congestion plus key matches (Roma, Inter, Juve) will make or break our season during that period, as it did last season.

It seems Epstein's Atalanta has finally stopped doping and will fall from the top 4 this season, and Roma are on the rise with Mourinho. Its hard to tell how the top 4 will look this season, especially with Juve doing so poorly and Napoli looking to make significant progress from last season's 5th place finish.

Add to the fact that Kessie and Romagnoli might bounce in the January transfer window (btw the latter's contract is apparently around 6m p/y as it has a YoY increase from the initial 3.5m p/y, Mirabelli masterclass, no way we pay that with Ibizaman's payscale)

Don't count Roma or Napoli out, it might be Mou v Spalletti like the late 2000s
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Honestly, if we didn't have AFCON I think we would be favorites. Then again though Tonali and Bakayoko are good backups for Kessie and Bennacer. That being said the latter two are the best double pivot in the league, so it's still a miss.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:46 pm

No i prefer Barella and Brozovic to those but matter is other. Milan have same manager and it is an advantage compared with others . At least on first half of season. Basically Milan have consolidated meccanism also because those 2 losses are replacable without causing upheaval.
Calhanoglu is nothing of special , unlike of Donnarumma who is a top player.
But well, Inter Juve and Milan lost their 3 top players : Lukaku, Cristiano Ronaldo and Donnarumma. There is difference though :  GK is not comparable with CF because it doesn't change about the tactical aspect.
Playing with Lukaku is different than not, Inter were based on Lukaku and Hakimi and now Simone Inzaghi will have to change some game principles that were consolidated.
it is physiological a period of adjustment.
Juve are a different thing for me. CR7 doesn't change much tactically, he was close to a poacher last year but Juve roster is dysfunctional for me . Inter and Milan are two rosters built with much more sense than Juve. Juve have different players who can't associate each other ( or Chiesa or Kulusevski etc ), CR7 hide these flaws with his goals but after his departure Pandora's box 's emerged . Now Allegri will have to do a deep job .. He's been more manager than coach in these Juve years ,roster was great and he managed this champions . Now he 'll have to do what he did in Cagliari. Coaching.
Anyway, beyond the predictions, I think everyone agrees that there is not a clear favorite . I 'd not even feel to be inferior to Milan but well , I didn't even feel it in 2010-2011 but yet...
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:20 pm

Robespierre wrote:Roma are better, now they're a squad, last year it was garbabe , but hype about Scudetto 's based on Mourinho.
Yup they have a top manager and clearly so far his hand is showing with the current results. What Roma truly need to do under someone like Mou however is stay united or otherwise it'll be RM, United, and Tottenham all over again
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:04 pm

Robespierre wrote:I was the only one to have voted Milan , remembering it in May thanks

Eh but Robes knows nothing .......

Meanwhile 4 votes for Juve Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:44 am

I'm still in the Juve camp
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:59 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm still in the Juve camp

Juventus are in ritiro until Saturday. Fun times.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:19 am

They're -16 from 2nd place
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:43 am

Here to remember I was the only one to predict Milan victory this year.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:49 am

Robespierre wrote:

Now we are -7 hmm
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Robespierre wrote:Here to remember I was the only one to predict Milan victory this year.

Robes, you're killing me man. If there was a context where you can use "remind", it's this one.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:12 pm

rincon wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Now we are -7 hmm

-4 :coffee:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 09, 2022 12:00 pm

THE ONLY ONE to predict Milan :
Me

Pundit
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2