Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
M99
27 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

General Games Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: General Games Discussion

Post by Harmonica Tue 28 Sep - 11:57

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-ii-resurrected/user-reviews?sort-by=date&num_items=100

0-10-0-10-0-10 lmao

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 29 Sep - 0:30

https://www.ign.com/videos/alan-wake-remastered-7-minutes-of-gameplay-4k
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 1 Oct - 7:10

No one will agree with me, but Fuck MGS the real news here is Castlevania.

Also i feel it's important to mention this, yes Konami are useless sacks of shit but these games will obviously be outsourced and I'm assuming talented devs will want to work in this worlds.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 1 Oct - 9:09

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun 3 Oct - 5:10

Going to ignore Mole's shade thrown at MGS but he is right.

Konami has turned into one of the best to basically the worst gaming dev in there world. I mean they focus more on pachinko machines than gaming.

What they did with MGSV, then MGS Survive to now the joke that is the new "PES" etc is unforgivable. Worse decline than even Ubisoft.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 6 Oct - 4:15

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 6 Oct - 5:06

The Far Cry series has basically become re-heating the same meal over and over.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 6 Oct - 19:10

The Far Cry series? That's what Ubisoft do with all of their IPs. They only change things if there are mass complaints about something.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 6 Oct - 23:38

Thimmy wrote:The Far Cry series? That's what Ubisoft do with all of their IPs. They only change things if there are mass complaints about something.
And they will keep doing as long as sheeps keep buying them. That's the modern gaming for you, pretty much all the big players do it. It's far easier to spew same game with different skins than doing something revolutionary. For example 8 years since Battlefield introduced Frostbite 3 with revolutionary scenery, and now they've released 5th new skin for it. Revolutionary game franchises like TES has now gone 10 years without new game. M&BII: Bannerlord took 8 years to go EA and is now about 10 years on development, Microsoft Flight Simulator 15 years since the last instalment. Public companies can't really do revolutionary games anymore, because new skins give the most money for the shareholders. The same pretty much applies in movie industry with Star Disney and other comical movie franchises that dominate the charts. I mean why bother making an actual good movie, when you can sell shit?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 7 Oct - 0:03

Its too much. I bought FC3, skipped 4, bought Far cry 5 at a discount $15.... this one i wouldnt even pay $15 for. Its so recycled that at some point it becomes insulting to the customer. The sheep love it though since i didnt see many dislikes under the review

In fact watching the review it seems like they've regressed rather than improved the gameplay. It looks awful. Agreed jiopsi they have no incentive to improve if the sheep keep buying anyway
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu 7 Oct - 2:49

Havent truly played FC since FC2 to which I maintain is the best. FC3 I liked but found a bit overrated given it felt very empty and yet to really play the rest for many said it does not compare to the initial ones.

FC2 was full of detail, tangibility in the game as videos exist of the attention to detail in 2 v 3 to 5 even its sad how much Ubisoft has degraded their games into indeed a quick patch reskin of empty worlds so I would assume, 6 is the same.

Ubisoft is officially the worst gaming company of all time.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue 12 Oct - 14:18

#A53

Game: Mega Man Legends 2:-
Year: 2000.
Genre: Action Adventure.
Publisher: Capcom.
Developer: Capcom.

General Games Discussion - Page 8 Mega-Man-Legends-2-PAL-PSX-FRONT

The first Mega Man Legends game had a unique charm that made it a cult favorite despite what I consider to be some significant flaws and limitations. It looks like it was just a dress rehearsal for Capcom though, as the second Legends game manage to correct almost all of those flaws, greatly advance the game's formula, and still retain much of its charm.

While not a perfect game, far from it, Mega Man Legends 2 is a flawed masterpiece that encompasses the full meaning of this designation. It's a massive shame that we may never get the third game in this sub-franchise

"The Mother Lode, which has been sought after by all mankind for numerous generations, does lie buried in this island"

While the story of the first Mega Man Legends game took a while to start and was confined to one small island, it immediately gets going in the sequel and is much more expanded in scope. It begins with an expertly crafted scene that shows Professor Barrel and a long-time associate announcing their latest attempt to land in the ominous Forbidden Island in search of an ancient treasure onboard their new airship, The Sulfur Bottom

This fully-voiced scene introduces key characters and concepts, establishes the central intrigue and mystery of the story, and showcases the Saturday Morning Cartoon charm that I found so endearing about the game.

Outside of the Sulfur Bottom, Mega Man and Roll are busy saving their ship from being burned thanks to a cooking accident by their pet monkey, but then find themselves in the middle of having to go to the Forbidden Island to save Professor Barrel. Ironically, it turns out that going to Forbidden Island is just the beginning of the game, and the start of Mega Man's quest to find the four keys to unlock the Mother Lode, an ancient treasure of apparently enormous value.

In the middle of that quest, a Pirate group lead by the lovable Bonnes are racing to find the same keys, and some mysterious human-looking "Ancients" are in the background making thinly veiled threats.

The big-picture story is interesting and full of mystery and intrigue. However, it is truly the journey and the way the characters interact that give the game its unique charm. While the quest for the four keys is a big McGuffin chase, each key is held in a unique location with its own unique story and fun interaction with the pirate army. These are like episodes in a really fun Cartoon, and the scene construction and comedic style takes a lot of inspiration from the shows Mega Man was initially inspired by.

Like those shows, there is real heart behind the comedy, and the games know when to raise the stakes to make you care for these characters and remember who they are. It's not surprising that Tron Bonne and her idiotic Servbots are still popular to this day.

"She's not really searching for the Mother Lode... She is searching for her parents"

The biggest complaints about the original Mega Man Legends was in its stiff 3D movement and camera controls, which necessitated a simpler and more repetitive gameplay loop. That was evident in the simple design of the game's stages (or dungeons a they should be referred to).

That aspect is now massively improved, with much more fluid 3D animations and movements, allowing for full 3D controls rather than pseudo-tank movements. Of course, the movement wouldn't be a big bonus if the camera was still a pain to control. Thankfully, that's mostly alleviated thanks to the advanced lock-on mechanism.

Now, you can lock on while moving, which means combat is much more fluid and there is no need to circle-strafe for 90% for all encounters. Also, you can use most of your special weapons while moving, which makes them more fun than a punishment.

To take advantage of these advancements, Capcom actually bothered to include a much more varied array of enemies and some actual themed dungeons. Now, the drab locations of the past are reserved for the game's few optional dungeons, which means they don't overstay their welcome. In contrast, the main dungeons are closer in variety to a game like The Legend of Zelda (even by having a terrible water dungeon) even if they don't quite reach those highs.

Like with the first game, the absolute highlights of the game are in the both the boss battles and the Pirate missions. Boss battles are self-explanatory, and they shine much better with the improved gameplay of the second game. As for the Pirate missions, these are unique gameplay set-pieces that have Mega Man defending a location from a pirate attack, invading a fortress, or fighting one of the Bonne's massive robots.

It's a shame that with all the improvements the game made, it still retained one of the first game's major flaws; that special weapons can only be changed by talking to Roll outside of dungeons. That limits experimentation in my opinion, and makes it less fun to use the special weapons than it otherwise would be.

"You can make that poor excuse of a spotter boss you around for all that I care"

Outside of combat, there is a lot to do in the world of Mega Man Legends 2, which now consists of several minor hubs instead of one major city. These hubs have varied styles, varying from the snowy lands of Yosyonke to the desert climate of Saul Kada.

Truth be told, there isn't a lot to do in these hubs, and they don't feel as alive and changing as Kattelox island (that game's NPCs changed dialogue after every event). Once a location is liberated from the pirates, it goes into permanent stasis, which is only noticeable thanks to the original's ever-changing NPC dialogue.

This is not an issue, except in that it feels like a game of this style should have more side-quest than it actually has, especially since there are some story threads that feel like they could have more to them. As it is, the game's world is fun to walk around in but feels empty with things to do, although the side quests and mini-games that are included are certainly worth it.

One thing that the game seems to expect you to do is to go back to dungeons and grind for currency, that is of course after you also explore every nook and cranny (and search every box and can) for items to develop new parts. That's because the game's economy is out of whack. It would take an unearthly amount of grinding to fully upgrade some of the special weapons, and upgrades to Mega Man's equipment and stuff aren't cheap as well. Also, gifts you can buy Roll and fit the ship with aren't cheap either.

In fact, with the base "Digger Level" you start with, you get pitiful amounts of currency from the enemies you defeat. A solution to that is taking "Digger Tests" to raise your level, which increases the rewards as well as the difficulty of the game. In my experience, this makes the game more fun and is worth increasing it at least once.

As for upgrading everything, I would just forget about that, since you really don't need to do it, and it would frankly suck the joy out of the game to try and do so.

"Just be true to you yourself, and follow where your heart leads you"

Like with everything in the game, the production design was massively improved compared to the first game.

While it is not really apparent with the game's graphics, which were colorful and charming in the first game, it should be apparent with the variety of 3D assets as well as some neat technical feats. For instance, the entirety of Kattelox's geography was either flat or angular. Here, there are actually hills and uneven terrain. Also, there are some nice visual effects such as snowstorms and shimmering sands.

Thankfully, the game's are design and expressive character models manage to outperform the system's modest 3D capabilities, and that holds true even when you can literally see the seems of the graphics begin to crack.

So it can be said that the game graphically improved, but not massively so. What massively improved is the game's soundtrack, which actually sounds like a proper Mega Man soundtrack now. Individual stages have more personality, and there are some kicking battle tracks as well, as well as some dynamic use of music and leitmotifs throughout.

Seriously, the first game really missed having a decent soundtrack, so it's a massive improvement that the second game has a really good one. The style is different from other Mega Man games, with a focus on more atmospheric sounds that convey the mystery of the game. I can still hear the drums of the "Manda Ruin" theme and the "Nino Ruins" theme almost makes the water dungeon tolerable

A special mention goes to the voice acting, which is a solid effort that continues the good effort of this game without being spectacular. It fits the Saturday Morning vibes of the game really well and is inoffensive at its worst.

In Conclusion:

I am not blind to the game's obvious shortcomings and flaws. It has a flawed progression economy, not many things to do outside of combat, and the graphics and gameplay are still stilted compared to the masters of that genre even in that era. Also, needing Roll to change your special weapons outside of dungeons is a cardinal sin.

Yet, there is a reason fans of the game are still waiting over 20 years for Mega Man to get back from the Moon, there is a reason for such a strong attachment to this flawed game.

I think that reason is this game's extremely unique charm, which is difficult to express in words other than to guess is its sheer audacity and ambition. An ambition to make a game that so closely mirrors a Saturday Morning Cartoon, a game that fits the looks and feelings of a Ghibli film of all things, a game that is unlike any other and yet feels so familiar. While the first game had some of those elements, it felt more like a proof of concept. Mega Man Legends 2 matures that concept and presents it in this semi-glorious form.

Is it any wonder that we are all hoping for a third game that finally fully realizes the potential of that concept and all of its unique and charming glory?

Final: 9/10

Pros:

• Charming world and characters
  • A unique feeling that is difficult to explain
  • Just like a Saturday-Morning cartoon
  • Really good soundtrack and charming graphics
  • Dungeons are fun and locations are varied
  • Really fun set-pieces against the pirates

Cons:

• Feels like there should be more to do outside of combat
  • Changing special weapons is a chore
  • Outrageous progress economy (but that doesn't detract from the game)

"Tips"
1-Learn the strafing shooting method (run around while rotating the camera and shooting).
2-Look inside holes on walls, crates, trash cans, and boxes for stuff. The drilling equipment is available early on in this game.
3-Upgrade the sub-weapons you want to use first.
4-Go to all optional mini-dungeons.
5-Immediately go into the first Digger Test. Only take the second one after getting comfortable with the game.
6-Learn how to use the cool lock-on system.
7-Sub-weapons can be very useful, but not all of them are.
8-Some walls can only be demolished by using the drill.
9-The Zetasaber is great against bosses, but makes them too easy.

"Next Game"

My memories with Mega Man Legends 2 were strong coming into this game, but I don't think I was even halfway through the game back then. Now, I finished it and loved every minute of it. Really hope against hope for a third game in the franchise, but it looks unlikely at this point.

Next, I am advancing the spin-off game, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne in the Addendum queue, as I have no idea why I put it so late after all (the addendum list placing has no meaning). I expect to like it for its personality even if the gameplay loop doesn't live up to the Legends series.

Stay Tuned
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri 15 Oct - 10:12

This game was introduced at the Tokyo Game Show. It made me realize how rare it is for games to have actual gameplay trailers as opposed to cinematic videos, these days. The game looks genuinely promising.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 16 Oct - 12:22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c8TJGujS6c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f452eQ62Hs0
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 19 Oct - 23:36

Damn, Helsinki coming with photogrammetry when Goty releases 18.11, might be finally time to pull the trigger as the game is on slight sale too the first time. https://www.flightsimulator.com/coming-soon-microsoft-flight-simulator-game-of-the-year-edition/
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 20 Oct - 8:32

Shit man. Can't imagine the excitement flying the plane from New York City to Singapore. 18 hours of just pure bliss controlling that plane so it doesn't accidentally land in Jakarta.

Might consider it myself
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 21 Oct - 5:42

The game is a technological marvel, real time true air traffic, real time true weather, photorealistic true environments etc. Although my house probably wont be included in the update as it was just completed last month, and I'm just beside Helsinki.

Starfield getting some info, and the lore is going to be more FO than TES without alien races it seems.

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 26 Oct - 2:55

General Games Discussion - Page 8 HkA8R2w
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 26 Oct - 6:07

RealGunner wrote:Shit man. Can't imagine the excitement flying the plane from New York City to Singapore. 18 hours of just pure bliss controlling that plane so it doesn't accidentally land in Jakarta.

Might consider it myself

deceased
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun 31 Oct - 15:57

#A52

Game: The Misadventures of Tron Bonne:-
Year: 1999.
Genre: Action Adventure, Puzzles, Mini-Games.
Publisher: Capcom.
Developer: Capcom.

General Games Discussion - Page 8 61JTFVY2X1L

The original Mega Man Legends game introduced fans to a charming world that strongly evoked Saturday Morning cartoons and anime, and that unique charm earned it a deserved fandom despite its gameplay shortcomings. One of the biggest charming points of that game was the mischievous Bonne Sky Pirates family, with the middle sister, Tron Bonne, becoming an instant classic character along with the yellow Lego-like minions, the Servebots.

Recognizing the potential of these characters, Capcom made a complete spin-off starring the Bonne Family and their small army of Servebots, anchoring the whole thing on their charm. Unsurprisingly, to anyone who played games in the series, that charm is strong enough to pull the game beyond its modest gameplay elements into something truly special and worth playing.

"Loath's men... They said that if we can't pay back our debt, they'll make us work it off... sniff"

Despite hanging much of the game's narrative hook on the Bonne family, the game's overall narrative is actually a bit lacking. In some way, it mirrors the limited story of Mega Man Legends before it expands drastically in the sequel. Yet, unlike that game, I didn't feel that lack of an overall narrative thrust to be a deterrent to this story. In fact, it fits what we can imagine as an "episodic" show featuring the "Misadventures" of these pirates.

Starting with a semi-illegal dig, the elder brother finds himself captured by the loan shark, Loath. Apparently, Tiesel Bonne borrowed one million Zennies to finance rebuilding their pirate fleet (I am assuming after Mega Man trashes them in the first game), but couldn't pay back the loan in time. As such, it falls on Tron to do what's necessary to collect the funds. Tron and her army of Servebots that is.

You do so by going into several missions to get some cash. From robbing banks and ports to digging for treasure and rustling cattle, you will have to do whatever you can to collect the necessary funds. Unfortunately, not all missions have their own narrative and characters, with only two missions actually contributing something to the story.

Instead, it is the character of Tron and the Servebots and the charming interactions between them that propels the whole narrative. Tron alternates between being sweet and cruel, all to hide a genuinely caring personality welded to some genius-level engineering skills. As for the Servebots, these are cowardly robots that are desperate for appreciation and attention, and also are brave robots that are selfless in their devotion. The contradiction between personalities, as well as the evil you do as a pirate vs. the ostensibly nice vibe you project, is at the heart of this game's charm.

Of course, this wouldn't be possible if not for some seriously good dialogue and extensive voice acting for all the characters involved. Seriously, this is some great level of voice acting, especially when it comes to the various Servebot actors, and they manage to convey the pathetic adorableness of these minions extremely well.

"Miss Tron, do we have t? What if it's a really big and scary Reaverbot?"

As you may have guessed with the variable nature of the missions you need to get funds, there is a variety in gameplay modes as well. In fact, the game itself designates each mission with a "genre" of sorts. The main gameplay method, which is featured in three missions as well as the final encounter, is the 3rd Person Action Adventure mode fans of the Legends games are familiar with.

In this mode, designated as "Action" mode, you control Tron's big bipedal Robot and walk around in 3D space like in any Action-Adventure game. unfortunately, the advances made to this system in Mega Man Legends 2 were not yet implemented, and so movements and the locking-on actions are not as smooth as the latter game but better than the first. At least, with the big Gustaff robot, it makes more sense to be less nimble.

Other than your main weapon, you can also use a "Beacon Bomb" to order around six Servebots to attack, gather, and serve. These Servebots come with their statistics and special skills, and are indestructible and selfless allies. Generally, the game isn't really difficult, and this mode is just an excuse to wreck stuff with the Gustaff and your adorable Servebots.

Another mode is the "Puzzle" genre, which turns the game into a block movement puzzle game. While the first mission is straightforward with its puzzles, the second gets significantly harder by introducing more elements to moving the blocks. These are fun changes of pace, but they are just a taste of what a true puzzle game can be like.

The third mode is designated as "RPG" mode and is only present in one mission. What's interesting about this mode is that the Servebots get center-stage, and there is a small dungeon-crawling element to it as well as an interesting story in the mission itself. Unfortunately, while the story and ensuing Servebot interactions are certainly worthwhile, the gameplay itself is a little bit repetitive and boring.

Arguably, the variety in modes is a double-edged sword. On one hand, there are multiple modes and you can skip what you don't like (you don't need to complete all missions to collect the necessary funds). I the other hand, it keeps the game from going deep into any of these modes in a way a traditional game would.

For instance, I feel there is lost potential in what could have been done with the Action-Adventure gameplay utilizing the Servebots, and an entire game could have been built just on that mechanic alone.

"Yes, there is enough, but there's this little thing called "interest", you see?'"

Outside of the actual missions themselves, the other major element in the gameplay is the preparation aspect. As the temporary captain of the Bonne crew, you are responsible for developing the capabilities of both your equipment and crew.

This means spending some of your hard-earned Zennies on weapon and health upgrades for the Gustaf, that is after first procuring the necessary items through scouting raids and the main missions.

Other than that, you can check around the rooms in your ain ship, conversing with the Servebots and unlocking their hidden skills. That level of interaction helps you get closer to the Servebots, and with 40 of them, each with their slight take on the Servebot personality, it's seriously fun.

One aspect that starts out fun is when you get to train the strength and speed of your minions in two interesting mini-games. These mini-games are fun the first time you train four or five Servebots with. However, later, it gets extremely repetitive if you want to completely train all of your crew. Thankfully, some items you can get by scouting (a free mission that runs while playing the game) can help alleviate the grind.

To be fair to the game, you never actually need to fully train all of your crew. By the end, you just need six or seven fully trained minions. The same can be said about upgrading the Gustaf and finishing all the missions; there is more money than you need to finish the game.

Ultimately, despite not having much depth, developing the Servebots and going on missions with them helps hammer home the main gimmick of the ga, that is being part of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne.

"We'll make him sorry he ever heard the name "Bonne!" Ha ha ha ha"

Being a PS1 3D game, you would be excused for immediately assuming that the game may aged terribly and be really ugly. However, like the rest of the series, this is some of the best 3D graphics works of the generation.

It becomes obvious why that is the case when you consider the design of the Servebots.

These yellow Lego-like minions have a simple, but distinctive shape. When they animate, they make exaggerated animations like in a cartoon, and their faces have some anime-inspired facial expressions drawn into the polygons. Everything in the game followed that design philosophy, which is why everything is bigger and doesn't suffer from the low resolution and polygon counts. Also, since the animations are obviously exaggerated, they don't feel uncanny or weird.

Not merely satisfied with that approach, Capcom also decided on adding some cute 2D art for all the characters, which help give them more avenues for showcasing their personality not possible on the in-game engine. Unfrotuantently, these 2D drawings were not present in Mega Man Legends 2.

Of course, another aspect that showcased the characters is the excellent voice acting that I mentioned earlier. It is as if the voice cast were pulled right out of a Saturday morning cartoon.

Another thing pulled out of cartoons is the soundtrack itself, which has a lot of quirky and short tracks that complement the humorous tone of the game. It's not as good as the track of the second Legends games and it contains few standout tracks, but it is varied enough and fitting to the style that you rarely notice its shortcomings.

It even has the sense to save its best track for the game's best moment, but I am not going to spoil what that is.

In Conclusion:

This game is bigger and better than the sum of its parts. If it was only the few mission modes and the mini-games, it wouldn't be an impressive title at all. However, in the way these modes support the charming characters, and the way these characters do the same, that the game becomes something truly special.

Capcom, Inafune in particular, created something unique and special with the Mega Man Legends series, and of the best aspects of that series is The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, both regarding the game and character.

Final: 8/10

Pros:

• Charming world and characters, especially the Servebots
  • A unique feeling that is difficult to explain
  • Just like a Saturday-Morning cartoon
  • Charming graphics and character design, excellent voice acting

Cons:

• None of the modes have enough depth to them
  • Training the Servebots can become repetitive and a chore

"Tips"
1-There is more than enough money to buy all upgrades if needed.
2-Save your Strength and Speed cubes to avoid doing the last stage of the training mini-games.
3-You really only need to train 6-8 high stat Servebots.
4-Make sure to fully train all the Servebots you are using on the final mission.
5-Talk to all Servebots and see what they need.
6-You don't need to win every mission from the start, you can retreat and regroup.
7-The Bazooka weapon is useful in unlocking secret rooms in the Ruins level, you will need to go in once though to get the necessary item to make it.
8-Use circle-down to do a quick turn.

"Next Game"

As expected from a game in this series, it's extremely charming and cute. In this case, the game's charm won me over the adequate gameplay, and I ended up loving the game.

The next games on the list will be my attempt at trying one of the monster taming competitors to Pokemon, the Monster Rancher series with its two games.

Stay Tuned
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 4 Nov - 11:11

6 free games on PS+ this month ?? Although 3 of them are VR games

I took Kingdoms of Amalur, not sure about the rest

First Class Trouble seems a survival and the other is a dodgeball game
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue 9 Nov - 4:09

https://wccftech.com/grand-theft-auto-iv-remastered-2023/

This is state of developers, rumoring remasters couple years ahead. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue 9 Nov - 5:18

So after getting back into gaming since I afforded myself more time this year Ive caught up and finished:

Dark Souls III
Bloodbourne.
Then Sekiro.

Sekiro started off underwhelming but quickly developed into a knock out as the gameplay is so much better than Soulsbourne games its not even close. Very technical gameplay and while the game itself is easier than Dark Souls but the bosses are considerably harder.

And now Im finally beginning Last of Us II. I keep hearing a lot of people hated it for some narrative reason or another and Ive no clue why maybe someone can tell me but very excited to start hopefully tonight.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed 10 Nov - 7:45

https://wccftech.com/elex-ii-to-launch-on-march-1st-2022-for-pc-and-consoles/
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 11 Nov - 4:10

Skyrim Anniversary edition released. Upgrade costs 20€ for those who have Special Edition. Skyrim itself also got updated completely with almost every file, which breaks many mods. I'm currently on a playthrough and had copied the install directory in case I install it accidentally.

But Bethesda isn't all that bad anymore it seems, they gave pre-release of Anniversary edition for SKSE Skyrim Script Extender developer two weeks ahead and he already has a working SKSE out.  :bow:  Honestly this is the most human thing I've heard any developer do in years. They seem to care now under Microsoft?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 12 Nov - 7:00

Did someone play the new eFootball formerly PES ??

It's free on PSN store so i decided why not. Feels good to play with Juve again. But the content seems very limited almost like a demo. No career mode, no online, only exhibition scratch

It also feel like i'm playing a hockey game i've driven 53ft that turn narrower than my defenders
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next