The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Casciavit
Kaladin
sportsczy
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The impact of Messi on Ligue 1 and France - Page 4 Empty Re: The impact of Messi on Ligue 1 and France

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:08 pm

Where is the regular equivalent Ronaldo thread, he ruined an entire football club unlike Messi lol

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

The impact of Messi on Ligue 1 and France - Page 4 Empty Re: The impact of Messi on Ligue 1 and France

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:16 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well, well, well, well, well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the muppets who were writing essays upon essays of worthless drivel? Where are the muppets who love to kiss the mental midget's ass?
I told everyone that he was a piece of trash and a choker of the biggest order. And I am proven right again.
PSG went from genuine CL contenders (finals and SF's) to a round of 16 exit against a trash Madrid. What a joke!
Let me guess. It is Mbappe's fault. Or Maybe Neymar. Or maybe Verratti. Cause it's never the fault of the piece of trash and mental midget. Just like it was always Busquets fault, Suarez's fault.

Reality is Messi is only effective against the Getafe's and Granada's of the world. As soon as the light shines bright in the big boys league, he goes hiding. He was reason for all our CL humiliations and he is the reason for PSG's humiliating exit against a trash Madrid.

And we are 100% better off without the piece of trash. There were muppets on here who claimed we were a midtable and relegation side without Messi. And said muppets wrote essays of worthless drivel.
Without Messi, despite a once in a century injury crisis, playing with a bunch of teenagers; we are flying right now. Playing breathtaking football instead of the soul sucking football that we played when the piece of trash was still with us.

Relegation side. Lol! Sit down, take the L, go crawl back up Messi's ass and listen to me next time I educate you.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:19 pm

I do believe both you and some of the Messi stans had good points. I believe the truth is in the middle. If you don’t press and run in the big games, it really hampers your team. But PSG has problems today that don’t necessarily start with messi.

That being said, Barca are playing amazing football right now, it has to be said. They will grab 2nd for sure
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:20 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Where are the muppets who were writing essays upon essays of worthless drivel? Where are the muppets who love to kiss the mental midget's ass?
I told everyone that he was a piece of trash and a choker of the biggest order. And I am proven right again.
PSG went from genuine CL contenders (finals and SF's) to a round of 16 exit against a trash Madrid. What a joke!
Let me guess. It is Mbappe's fault. Or Maybe Neymar. Or maybe Verratti. Cause it's never the fault of the piece of trash and mental midget. Just like it was always Busquets fault, Suarez's fault.

Reality is Messi is only effective against the Getafe's and Granada's of the world. As soon as the light shines bright in the big boys league, he goes hiding. He was reason for all our CL humiliations and he is the reason for PSG's humiliating exit against a trash Madrid.

And we are 100% better off without the piece of trash. There were muppets on here who claimed we were a midtable and relegation side without Messi. And said muppets wrote essays of worthless drivel.
Without Messi, despite a once in a century injury crisis, playing with a bunch of teenagers; we are flying right now. Playing breathtaking football instead of the soul sucking football that we played when the piece of trash was still with us.

Relegation side. Lol! Sit down, take the L, go crawl back up Messi's ass and listen to me next time I educate you.

Alex :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:22 pm

This cretin hid in his cave when Barca got knocked out of the CL group stages only to come out the moment PSG got knocked out. I'm in tears.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:27 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I do believe both you and some of the Messi stans had good points. I believe the truth is in the middle. If you don’t press and run in the big games, it really hampers your team. But PSG has problems today that don’t necessarily start with messi.

That being said, Barca are playing amazing football right now, it has to be said. They will grab 2nd for sure

I dont think PSG have problems that are not caused by Messi. Look at how PSG played. Is that how a Poch team plays? A Poch team plays with intensity. There was zero intensity from PSG. Fact is that Messi plays like an old school 10 without the inegnuity and unpredictability of a Maradona, Platini, Baggio etc. It just doesnt work in the modern game. His game is zero without the ball and his game with the ball hasnt worked against the big boys for 5 or 6 years now.
Dropping to the midfield, cutting in and wide ball out to LB and follow up in the box will only get you one thing. A royal spanking against the big boys.
PSG added Hakimi, Wijnaldum, Donna and the all mighty all conquering Messi. And they lost in a humiliating fashion against a poor Madrid side.
The same PSG who were contenders past 2 seasons. The same PSG would have blown past Madrid without Messi.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:28 pm

Casciavit wrote:This cretin hid in his cave when Barca got knocked out of the CL group stages only to come out the moment PSG got knocked out. I'm in tears.
rofl rofl rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:29 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Take a bow man. All ive read on Barca forums was how wrong you were.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:30 pm

Casciavit wrote:This cretin hid in his cave when Barca got knocked out of the CL group stages only to come out the moment PSG got knocked out. I'm in tears.

Why dont you go cry yourself to sleep on your Messi pillow? ANd while you are at it, maybe you could think up some worthless essays of complete nonsensical drivel that your club of Messi circle jerkers can fawn over.
I will give you some pointers.
Neymar's fault
Marquinhos fault
Donna's fault
Poch didnt set up the team right

The one game I was hoping against hope (despite knowing better) that the piece of trash would turn up. And he pulls a predictable dispappearing act against a trash Madrid side. Got owned by Madrid's grandpa army.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:33 pm

alexjanosik wrote:

Why dont you go cry yourself to sleep on your Messi pillow? ANd while you are at it, maybe you could think up some worthless essays of complete nonsensical drivel that your club of Messi circle jerkers can fawn over.
I will give you some pointers.
Neymar's fault
Marquinhos fault
Donna's fault
Poch didnt set up the team right

The one game I was hoping against hope (despite knowing better) that the piece of trash would turn up. And he pulls a predictable dispappearing act against a trash Madrid side. Got owned by Madrid's grandpa army.

How's Europa League brah?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:38 pm

To be honest its hard to point out where Alex turned against Messi as during Pep's era his praise was usually on Busi, Xavi and Messi so try to answer when and why you turned.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:40 pm

Shit. I just know he had these posts loaded and ready to go in the notepad

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:Shit. I just know he had these posts loaded and ready to go in the notepad
It is actually hilarious Laughing

I am glad he is back though. We need clowns like him on GL.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:43 pm

I wonder where sports sizzy is right now
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Really shit night for Sports to go AWOL when his boy Mbappe proved himself yet above his teammates and his original fave Benz lit the CL on fire for the team he supports.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:To be honest its hard to point out where Alex turned against Messi as during Pep's era his praise was usually on Busi, Xavi and Messi so try to answer when and why you turned.

2012 and you an go back to my post history. Pep's last season. I started criticiing him then as all the play started going through him. He stopped moving off the ball and our game started becoming boring and bland. Particularly infuriating in the season before the 2014 when the guy couldnt even be bothered to jog. There were some bright spots in between like 1.5 seasons with MSN. But the rot had set in.
And then ofcorse the bacck to back to back CL humiliations when we should have been competing. And in my mind, it was clear that the root cause was Messi. You cant play the way he plays and expect to win the big trophies in the modern game.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:48 pm

No I believe you of course just wanted to know when the tide turned thanks for explaining. Quite the turn.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:52 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Really shit night for Sports to go AWOL when his boy Mbappe proved himself yet above his teammates and his original fave Benz lit the CL on fire for the team he supports.

Not AWOL. I have to work lol. Watched the highlights. Will look at the whole game later.

So I can't comment yet because I haven't seen the game!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:03 pm

I remember mentioning playing at one club since 10 has factored in Messi massive success, Cas couldn't see my argument at being environment not competition.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:06 am

I remembered for a long ass time Alex was one of the very few Barca fans that was legitimately criticising Messi (another was futbol but in a lesser way) but I'm glad to see he put a time frame on that one.

Also, glad to see you post again and of course, this poor Madrid would probably beat your flying high Barcelona in the Bernabeu. Again.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:31 am

Lol so he shows up finally after another PSG/Messi big loss... where have u been during the past few months? Missed u xxoo~
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:15 am

Yessss, pls educate us... tbh GL is more fun with clowns like u every now n then XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:53 am

What's worse than an absolute Messi/CR fanboy?

Cretins that's whole identity is anti Messi/CR anti-fanboyism that reads the entire match as their "fault".
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:21 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:What's worse than an absolute Messi/CR fanboy?

Cretins that's whole identity is anti Messi/CR anti-fanboyism that reads the entire match as their "fault".

Messi has not lived up to anywhere near the expectations his whole time at PSG, the match was a final verdict.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:33 pm

Blue wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:What's worse than an absolute Messi/CR fanboy?

Messi has not lived up to anywhere near the expectations his whole time at PSG, the match was a final verdict.

So?

Was it his fault that the GK made a huge error, that Neymar wasted two glorious chances before half time, that Neymar passed the ball to Modric to start the second, and that the CB passed the ball to Benz for the third?

Sure, he never reached the heights expected from him at PSG, but he already started declining for some years. Still, in his "decline", he still manages better performances than the majority of footballers in the planet, but also creates a liability for the team. But so does Neymar, and that's on the poor team building at QSG, as any idiot could see that the team would crumble with the two of them.playing together at this stage.

The only weird and unexpected thing is that it happened at this stage.

The real failure in QSG was, and has always been, their upper management.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4