42 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official LaLiga Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official LaLiga Thread

Post by Doc Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:55 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Doc wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:How is that a Red on Dani Alves Laughing

It was a foul after the offside whistle.
He went in studs up from behind the back. It's not a foul due to the fact it happened after the offside call but it's a definite red card.

I get that, but the whole event shouldn't have happened because the ref waited to blow for an obvious offside. O don't feel like any event should count at that point.

Definitely a red card offense in regular play.

I could be extremely wrong but that would probably go down as an off the ball incident.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:12 pm

Watched the game from Camp Nou. First the negatives. I thought the defence were poor. Some of the fullbacks don't really know when to press and when to hold the line. It's sometimes too easy to bypass them. Torres is what I thought he was before joining, Barça's worst player. Playing as a CF against deep defending teams like Atlético? I have no idea why he was selected for this match. Busquets again with too many mistakes and not having the balls to play longer distance balls when the option was there. I would start deploying FDH there.

Positives I thought Traoré was a good addition. FDJ's position was exactly as it should have been all these years. I love this Gavi kid. He has so much desire for every ball. Especially second balls where Barça have been missing for eternity. If he looks around a bit more often he will start to become a more complete midfielder.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:17 pm

I thought Atlético were poor. Cholo's time is up. I don't think this squad is bad enough to be 5th in La Liga. There are a bunch of oldies like Savić and Suárez who need to go but there rest of the team are decent. Suárez is an old man, he literally contributes nothing to the overall game other than moments of half brilliance these days but those moments have become too far and between to justify playing him.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:30 pm

Asensio taking off his shirt like they won the CL final wtf Laughing

Mateu Lahoz picks it up for him as well Laughing clearly on there payroll that rat
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:13 am

Doc wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Doc wrote:
He went in studs up from behind the back. It's not a foul due to the fact it happened after the offside call but it's a definite red card.

I get that, but the whole event shouldn't have happened because the ref waited to blow for an obvious offside. O don't feel like any event should count at that point.

Definitely a red card offense in regular play.

I could be extremely wrong but that would probably go down as an off the ball incident.

I think that is what it was counted as. However, it was a tackle made to get the ball because the player thought they were still on the clock.

Similiar incidents happened in Serie A and EPL last year, where a red card offense was committed after the offside was not counted, as the incident was deemed to have happened after play should have been stopped.

Is it different in La Liga?

I don't think so, so I think the VAR and ref made a mistake. Essentially, they treated it not as a red card offense, but as a punch or unsporstman conduct, which has no limitations to playtime.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:26 am

danyjr wrote:Watched the game from Camp Nou. First the negatives. I thought the defence were poor. Some of the fullbacks don't really know when to press and when to hold the line. It's sometimes too easy to bypass them. Torres is what I thought he was before joining, Barça's worst player. Playing as a CF against deep defending teams like Atlético? I have no idea why he was selected for this match. Busquets again with too many mistakes and not having the balls to play longer distance balls when the option was there. I would start deploying FDH there.

Positives I thought Traoré was a good addition. FDJ's position was exactly as it should have been all these years. I love this Gavi kid. He has so much desire for every ball. Especially second balls where Barça have been missing for eternity. If he looks around a bit more often he will start to become a more complete midfielder.

danyjr u live in Barcelona? Camp Nou looked completely full. How has Spain turned things around with Covid? Compared to elsewhere Spain seem to be doing really good now?

Yes our defense is still poor, but not sure if we can do much about it atm considering what we have, 4 out of the 5 defending players are old guards Razz But our positioning in conceding the first goal was poor. Might look like its just the way Xavi will be unless he learns to improve that side of our game...

Simone's time is up at Atletico. It was two yrs ago, last season was a weird combo of factors that made them win the league, but this season reality is kind of sinking in again...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:36 am

Simeone has never won at Camp Nou as manager /source: trust me
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:07 am

BarcaLearning wrote:danyjr u live in Barcelona? Camp Nou looked completely full. How has Spain turned things around with Covid? Compared to elsewhere Spain seem to be doing really good now
No my parents live here so I visit them 3-4 times a year. Though I hadn't seen them for 22 months because of COVID. Restrictions are basically non-existent if you're jabbed. No tests required for entry. Just fill in a form. City is open with no restrictions, only wearing masks indoors are semi-enforced.

By summer time hopefully it will be back to normal. Lots of businesses have closed cause of COVID, this city relies a lot on tourism and as much as I don't like the peak season crowdedness I think the city needs them right now.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:09 pm

I see. Sounds good n will only get better. Seems like not many restrictions at all now apart from just having most ppl get vax n some use of masks indoor then. I just see the figures very good compared with some other EU countries. Maybe also many Spanish already got infected earlier on so got natural immunity? I dunno I've become more vax sceptic as time pass...

China must be like the last place on earth to still be stuck in zero covid policy, its killing me ffs oh god... I keep telling my inner circle soon the whole world will have naturally immunity n be free when we will still be stuck in fking lockdowns n periodic tests n useless vax jabs (which I have managed to avoid till now though), its sad shit...

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:13 pm

Fiery match the first half Villarreal v Real. If they dont control themselves someone is gonna be sent off second half... Real really struggling without Benzema. Villarreal dominating apart from Vini the occasional burst. Marcelo defending is terrible n that Villarreal RW looking good, too bad his final product is lacking.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:11 pm

If Benzema was playing today he could have scored 5 goals.
Jovic and Bale :facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Is benzema out for long? Without him Sevilla has a chance to go #1 for sure !!!!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:05 pm

FFS you guys make it sound like Real lost to Alcorcón B at Bernabéu.

Against Emery's Villarreal especially at El Madrigal is always a tough game. A draw is not a bad result at all.

Having said that hope Benzema makes it to the PSG game. Not that PSG looked any good against Rennes.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:28 pm

We probably just going to need a good la liga striker for next season. I mean I was already done with Jovic so his miss isnt a big deal to me. Regardless just sign a good striker from La Liga to play in case our main ST goes down. feck spending over 60 million for a backup
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:38 pm

I've been told Haaland is available? hmm
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:25 am

Huge result for Atletico beating Getafe 4-3, with 10 men too. Correa with two goals, could it be they finally waking up? Race for top so intense...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:24 pm

Ffs Eric Garcia... pure shit player.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:32 pm

Xavi throwing on everyone now, n Pique n Busquets trying to read the new tactics on a sheet of paper on the pitch? Didnt know they can do that? Actually hand out pieces of paper during a game? XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:37 pm

Give Eric another red pls ref,, he deserves it.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:47 pm

Eric Garcia should not have become a pro footballer. I dont know how it happened. Barca fans are truly retarded, on twitter they celebrated him getting green lit to play. Clowns
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:53 pm

Pique must be like ahh fk this, might as well just retire? Razz

Just to clarify as in that Espanyol guy was a psycho n Pique got man handled n naturally reacted, without really losing much of his cool, but under the circumstances the ref didnt habe much choice... just feels he might think more n more about leaving n onto his other projects in life Razz For him nowadays it must be about enjoyment n motivation. Hope the teams does improve enough n that Xavi convinces him to stay...

Last edited by BarcaLearning on Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:01 pm

Luuk making it 2:2 in the dying minutes lol

Eric Garcia plays again I'm throwing my computer out of the window. Fucking retard.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:03 pm

I guarantee you every time Guardiola sells a player it is for a reason. Neither of García and Torres have the quality required to be at high level.

Total money wasted on Torres for a club that is supposedly bankrupt. I really fail to see what he is good at. He is awful as a 1v1 winger, he is not focal-type CF at all either. Second grade poacher with a good shot, a meh second striker at best.

Same with García, but I had warned the culers before they signed these two numpties. City will be laughing.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:09 pm

Ferran will come good, this retard is amateur

WTF is that?!!!!!!

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:10 pm

Weird game, but expected since Espanyol always give their all vs us... Somehow we scored so early but they were right back at it n we struggled, pretty even in the first half.

Eric Garcia indeed complete shit of a player. We basically fought to get him in from Pep (who must be laughing), and also PAID FKING 50M+ for Ferran Torres who I just dunno what to make of lol. His best attribute is runs n movement, so he gets into end of things, but his finishing is just soso? As with his all round game. Hes like a 7, like Depay. We need 8, 9, 10 level players Razz

Adama looking good, if he can fine tune his game more he should be great. Dest lacking in confidence, so our RB position still a question mark if Alves isnt playing. Dembele showed hes a good option if Gavi on the LW doesnt work in some games inevitably. Auba bit quite this game, feels a case of bunching up with Ferran though...

Xavi has quite many choices now so its actually different to b4 where we had no players, now he has to work out our best choices n for rotations. Even Luuk showing hes a great options n that the old fashion no.9 still has a role in todays Barca XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:16 pm

Myesyats wrote:Ferran will come good, this retard is amateur

WTF is that?!!!!!!

Also need that nutmeg he suffered XD Getting pwned by Espanyol level scrubs...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next