Kaladin
Winter is Coming
Casciavit
42 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official LaLiga Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official LaLiga Thread

Post by futbol_bill Sun 19 Dec 2021, 14:34

Hala, don’t bring logical reasoning into my trolling these cules!

Think about it, all European competitions being filled by Madrid and Sevilla teams Very Happy

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun 19 Dec 2021, 17:07

Well if other teams dont finish above us in the top 4 then it really shows how uncompetitive the Liga is, seriously I dont see how we can get top 4 at our level. Maybe if we really get some top reinforcements in Jan. we will make it, but I doubt it. It would be a bit of a miracle by Xavi n he would instantly prove himself in this half a season.

I guess getting top 4 n then get knocked out of the groups next season again n then dropping into the Europa is better just straight Europa or Conference lol.... but the fact remains only one of the teams other than Sevilla n Atletico have to do better than us then we will miss out, so would also mean hoping none of these teams have a top season.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 18:29

With Pedri Busi and Gavi you have 3 players in midfield that are playing regular for spain NT. with Dembele, Fati and Memphis you have a very good front 3.
Barca's squad is absolutely top 4 material in LaLiga. if all healthy of course.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 21:14

Spanish refs are the worst in europe
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 21:36

Lucas has lost the ball 5 times in 30 minutes. far from his worst day though.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 21:42

9 times in 40 minutes.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 21:46

Pathetic performance from Lucas and Casemiro in first half. Hazard looks 45 years old lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 21:48

Need to step it up in second half.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 19 Dec 2021, 22:16

Mamad wrote:With Pedri Busi and Gavi you have 3 players in midfield that are playing regular for spain NT. with Dembele, Fati and Memphis you have a very good front 3.
Barca's squad is absolutely top 4 material in LaLiga. if all healthy of course.

If rumors are to be believed we will make transfers this winter too. Ferran Torres and Cavani are recent links. Especially Ferran rumors are plentiful for the past few weeks. The latest one is that City's and Barca's terms for Ferran are close to being acceptable for both parties.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun 19 Dec 2021, 22:56

how to get a result against Madrid: Be bottom of the table + park the bus.

Ancelotti has no clue how to play against such teams. ruined my night ffs.

Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon 20 Dec 2021, 09:31

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/barcelona-espbarcelona/story/4552825/barcelona-members-approve-billion-euro-camp-nou-revampexpansion

So as usual, we are expanding more with taking even more debt on top on our already dire financial debt situation? Seems just another case of the owners pocketing money again? Or could this really be a way to just raise some money n hope for the best? Razz Real is doing something similar already I think... basically complaining that the club is broke and yet still doing all these shady expansion deals lol... I just dont understand as an average Joe how they do it, just keep getting more n more into debt for money now n dont care about the consequences? Whats happened in this summer seems to them nothing to worry about, they just keep doing the same thing again, same as like Wallstreet?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 20 Dec 2021, 09:47

It's not unusual for companies to go years on a deficit. Wallstreet is speculation, its not the same

The stadium needs to be renovated, there are risk and concerns over its safety
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 20 Dec 2021, 09:53

I voted No because surely it's a corrupt scheme made to benefit the ones in power at Barça. They'll get their commission and leave in 4 years not worrying about a single cent this club has to repay for decades.

I also have doubts this scheme will return the investment in time. It's a bad marketing move in this day and age especially with Metaverse etc.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 20 Dec 2021, 10:00

danyjr wrote:I also have doubts this scheme will return the investment in time. It's a bad marketing move in this day and age especially with Metaverse etc.

with what?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 20 Dec 2021, 10:07

I have a wild prediction that most kids born these days will not be connected to the outer world through physical means like we do.

They'll spend most their time on social media and virtual shit, not physically going to places.

But it is not only me who has these predictions. Prophets like Musk and Zuckerberg also expect the same thing.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 20 Dec 2021, 10:48

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 20 Dec 2021, 10:55

danyjr wrote:I have a wild prediction that most kids born these days will not be connected to the outer world through physical means like we do.

They'll spend most their time on social media and virtual shit, not physically going to places.

But it is not only me who has these predictions. Prophets like Musk and Zuckerberg also expect the same thing.

So you believe people won't physically attend games? I think that's way too early for this. Dont even mention that lizard Zuck
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon 20 Dec 2021, 14:37

Stadium deals always end up paying for themselves! They take on debt to build but recovery it, and usually more with stadium sponsorship deals.

In Barca’s case, the current stadium has serious safety concerns that should have been addressed by previous board. It just part of the mess that was handed over to LaPorte.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon 20 Dec 2021, 15:39

danyjr wrote:I have a wild prediction that most kids born these days will not be connected to the outer world through physical means like we do.

Lol

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 20 Dec 2021, 17:04

Myesyats wrote:

So you believe people won't physically attend games? I think that's way too early for this. Dont even mention that lizard Zuck
Espai Barça project is much more than upgrading the stadium. In fact upgrading Camp Nou would account to around 50% of it. Check out the dossier here. They think the project can generate them €200 million per year - that is not an extra 200 million to what Barça currently earn, but 200 million in total. Projects like New Palau Blaugrana is a disaster for me. They already have something like the palau and even at the best of times with prime Messi + Xaviesta it was not buzzing as you would expect during summer holidays - for a touristy city like Barcelona that is no good and for me it will only get worse with Metaverse.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 20 Dec 2021, 17:07

futbol_bill wrote:Stadium deals always end up paying for themselves! They take on debt to build but recovery it, and usually more with stadium sponsorship deals.

In Barca’s case, the current stadium has serious safety concerns that should have been addressed by previous board. It just part of the mess that was handed over to LaPorte.
Notwithstanding the safety concerns which should have been rectified, the thinking that stadium deals always end up paying for themselves is old. What worked 10 years ago doesn't necessarily work now. Although on the subject of the Camp Nou, it probably will. Besides Camp Nou is very old and dated. Everywhere you look from the main entrances to your seat is just ugly exposed concrete. Time to upgrade.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon 20 Dec 2021, 18:50

danyjr wrote:I voted No because surely it's a corrupt scheme made to benefit the ones in power at Barça. They'll get their commission and leave in 4 years not worrying about a single cent this club has to repay for decades.

I also have doubts this scheme will return the investment in time. It's a bad marketing move in this day and age especially with Metaverse etc.

You are a Barca member with voting rights? Is it called Socios or something? I thought they have strict rules to be a member? Razz

I get what u mean by the next gen being in VR world more so than reality but who knows... its a scary thought, those old Sci-Fi movies would prove to be prophets Razz

futbol_bill wrote:Stadium deals always end up paying for themselves! They take on debt to build but recovery it, and usually more with stadium sponsorship deals.

Not surprised. Much like the US presidents perhaps where the Barca presidents only think about what they can gain in their term n dont give a fuk about whatever afterwards...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 20 Dec 2021, 19:09

So you think in ~10 years maybe we'll all be watching sports from "the stands" in a VR set? Could be kinda cool, but would also be very isolating and sportswatching is the most common male social gathering.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 20 Dec 2021, 19:17

danyjr wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Espai Barça project is much more than upgrading the stadium. In fact upgrading Camp Nou would account to around 50% of it. Check out the dossier here. They think the project can generate them €200 million per year - that is not an extra 200 million to what Barça currently earn, but 200 million in total. Projects like New Palau Blaugrana is a disaster for me. They already have something like the palau and even at the best of times with prime Messi + Xaviesta it was not buzzing as you would expect during summer holidays - for a touristy city like Barcelona that is no good and for me it will only get worse with Metaverse.

this seems like a hellscape created in the mind of psychopath billionaires. We have to live in the now, regardless of however the metaverse develops
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon 20 Dec 2021, 23:33

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
So you think in ~10 years maybe we'll all be watching sports from "the stands" in a VR set? Could be kinda cool, but would also be very isolating and sportswatching is the most common male social gathering.
I don't think I would but my future kids (or their generation) are likely to. I already see kids are more engrossed in the virtual world than people my age. It's addicting to them.

Back when we were kids we wanted to be footballers or rockstars, nowadays kids want to be influencers, YouTubers and gamers. We can't deny the shift, and it is not necessarily out of desire but necessity IMHO.

For example when I was a kid and I'd visit Argentina there were always kids playing football in the neighbourhood. Every day, regardless of the weather or time of the day. That was the thing to do and the opportunity to play football on the street was available. Kids these days don't have that opportunity, Buenos Aires is so populated and filled with traffic that it no longer has the room for kids to play football in the streets. Kids instead are on their phones playing Fortnite and FIFA.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue 21 Dec 2021, 07:46

This confirms even more so that we will never get another Messi level player Razz Perhaps the next one close to that level will come from somewhere they actually still have kids playing football instead of their phones, the poor countries...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next