The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

+16
Myesyats
Found
Kaladin
VivaStPauli
RealGunner
BarcaLearning
futbol_bill
sportsczy
Lucifer
Thimmy
halamadrid2
Casciavit
iftikhar
elfmeter
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
20 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 am

I dunno, @elfmeter - I try not to yell conspiracy too much, because everyone knows I want to see Bayern lose, if only to make the league more interesting. But the calls weren't great, and Zwayer was caught in a bit of corruption in the past, so it's not a good look.

I personally got too wasted after the St Pauli win to really have a clear perspective on all of this.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 8925
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 pm

The referee's been involved in corruption in the past? How is he still a referee then? scratch I don't like to complain about referees, but I think the handball incident was really harsh, as it looked like Hummels was sandwiched in between two players, and I didn't think his movement looked unnatural when the ball hit his arm.

The Reus penalty situation looked like a very clear foul, from what I could tell. Human error is always going to be part of the game, but it is particularly frustrating when dubious, decisive calls occur more than once in a single match.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12156
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:40 pm

Thimmy wrote:The referee's been involved in corruption in the past? How is he still a referee then? scratch I don't like to complain about referees, but I think the handball incident was really harsh, as it looked like Hummels was sandwiched in between two players, and I didn't think his movement looked unnatural when the ball hit his arm.

The Reus penalty situation looked like a very clear foul, from what I could tell. Human error is always going to be part of the game, but it is particularly frustrating when dubious, decisive calls occur more than once in a single match.


The ref was part of the Hoyzer scandal in 2004 and I've ranted about him and the fact he was allowed to keep working many times on here.
He turned Hoyzer in and the DFB went lenient on him and for some reason nurtured his career after that

But it's non-news, this is known forever. He has fucked over Bayern in the past (cup final 2018) much worse than anything that happened on Saturday.
On Saturday, all calls were correct. It's a clear penalty, Hummesl clears a freekick with the elbow right before Müller it reaches Müller.
The Hernandez one is 50/50, but if it had been called, VAR would hav nullified it due to Haaland being offside the pass before.
So Dortmund have absolutely NOTHING to complain about, yet they are playing the victim again. They are disgusting.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33946
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Have to sadly agree with Hans, Bayern dominance being annoying is making us forget that Dortmund are a shit club that would be way worse than Bayern if they were dominating as much, at least Bayern have consistently been taking care of their players, and been engaged in philantropy, Dortmund tried to punch down the second they could after '97, they just sucked at it.

They were just easy to like in the Klopp years.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8925
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:The referee's been involved in corruption in the past? How is he still a referee then? scratch I don't like to complain about referees, but I think the handball incident was really harsh, as it looked like Hummels was sandwiched in between two players, and I didn't think his movement looked unnatural when the ball hit his arm.

The Reus penalty situation looked like a very clear foul, from what I could tell. Human error is always going to be part of the game, but it is particularly frustrating when dubious, decisive calls occur more than once in a single match.


The ref was part of the Hoyzer scandal in 2004 and I've ranted about him and the fact he was allowed to keep working many times on here.
He turned Hoyzer in and the DFB went lenient on him and for some reason nurtured his career after that

But it's non-news, this is known forever. He has fucked over Bayern in the past (cup final 2018) much worse than anything that happened on Saturday.
On Saturday, all calls were correct. It's a clear penalty, Hummesl clears a freekick with the elbow right before Müller it reaches Müller.
The Hernandez one is 50/50, but if it had been called, VAR would hav nullified it due to Haaland being offside the pass before.
So Dortmund have absolutely NOTHING to complain about, yet they are playing the victim again. They are disgusting.


The boldened part is a good point. I didn't take Haaland's offside position into account. I do think the actual foul was a legit call for a penalty, but that doesn't matter if you take the offside into consideration. I'm not sure if I agree regarding the Hummels situation. From what I recall, he was quite comically sandwiched between two players, and I'm not even sure if he saw where the ball was when it hit him.

I think Dortmund are still easy to like. Apart from Haaland, they have a lot of young, really promising talent in offensive positions. Their defense is outright incompetent at times, but they're certainly entertaining to watch when their offensive talent find their groove. It's hard not to like a club that has so many young, hidden gems. I was enjoying witnessing the development of Gio Reyna before he got injured. In his absence, Bellingham has turned into one of the most exciting prospects around.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12156
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:22 pm

Thimmy why do Leipzig not spend on a WC striker again? Financially arent they strong? I know they came from the lower leagues to their position now without having spent that much, but in order to get to the higher level n compete at the top u basically have to spend some... its a shame watching them sometimes playing so well but just fail to score... although I guess that can be said with many second/third tier clubs on the top leagues Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by elfmeter Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Thimmy wrote:The referee's been involved in corruption in the past? How is he still a referee then? scratch I don't like to complain about referees, but I think the handball incident was really harsh, as it looked like Hummels was sandwiched in between two players, and I didn't think his movement looked unnatural when the ball hit his arm.

The Reus penalty situation looked like a very clear foul, from what I could tell. Human error is always going to be part of the game, but it is particularly frustrating when dubious, decisive calls occur more than once in a single match.


The ref was part of the Hoyzer scandal in 2004 and I've ranted about him and the fact he was allowed to keep working many times on here.
He turned Hoyzer in and the DFB went lenient on him and for some reason nurtured his career after that

But it's non-news, this is known forever. He has fucked over Bayern in the past (cup final 2018) much worse than anything that happened on Saturday.
On Saturday, all calls were correct. It's a clear penalty, Hummesl clears a freekick with the elbow right before Müller it reaches Müller.

BS, you really are drinking the Bayerische Kool Aid or you have never had to walk upright before, absolute non hand ball, the kind only called by WWEpl referees and the lunatic, no nothing, Asian North American so called football fans. And I forget who it was, but there was a real call for BVB getting a penalty in the 2nd half
The Hernandez one is 50/50, but if it had been called, VAR would hav nullified it due to Haaland being offside the pass before.
So Dortmund have absolutely NOTHING to complain about, yet they are playing the victim again. They are disgusting.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:37 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Thimmy why do Leipzig not spend on a WC striker again? Financially arent they strong? I know they came from the lower leagues to their position now without having spent that much, but in order to get to the higher level n compete at the top u basically have to spend some... its a shame watching them sometimes playing so well but just fail to score... although I guess that can be said with many second/third tier clubs on the top leagues Razz


I can only guess, but I assume they thought Alexander Sørloth would be their solution for a striker. He was scoring for fun in the Turkish league, and seemed to tick all of the boxes in terms of the type of player they needed.

He plays for my national team, and I think I'm quite familiar with what type of player he is at this point - he seems very confidence based and patchy in his performance level and consistency. I do think he's a joy to watch when he's in form and everything seems to go his way, but I never know what to expect from him.

When he was in form, like he was around the time when we played against Ireland in the euro qualifications, him and Haaland looked like a constant threat up top, but his confidence seemed to drop at some point, and he's looked very mediocre since then.

He has an exciting profile with his strength, height, speed and a relatively good amount of technical skill, but none of it matters when he only seems to look good when he's mentally up for it. He reminds me a lot of Alvaro Morata, in that regard. I don't know how he's been playing for Real Sociedad, but I'm generally not a fan of players who are overly reliant on being motivated in order to perform to their potential. Leipzig need to bring in a psychopath, like CR7 or Haaland Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12156
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:54 pm

Kimmich is a bit of a plonker isn't he.

Refuses to take the Covid vaccine. Gets covid, is out for 1 month+ and now does a u-turn Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23486
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:17 am

I mean the U-turn is certainly smarter than not doing the U-turn, but getting there was pretty fucking dumb, yeah.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8925
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by iftikhar Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Thimmy wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Thimmy why do Leipzig not spend on a WC striker again? Financially arent they strong? I know they came from the lower leagues to their position now without having spent that much, but in order to get to the higher level n compete at the top u basically have to spend some... its a shame watching them sometimes playing so well but just fail to score... although I guess that can be said with many second/third tier clubs on the top leagues Razz


I can only guess, but I assume they thought Alexander Sørloth would be their solution for a striker. He was scoring for fun in the Turkish league, and seemed to tick all of the boxes in terms of the type of player they needed.

He plays for my national team, and I think I'm quite familiar with what type of player he is at this point - he seems very confidence based and patchy in his performance level and consistency. I do think he's a joy to watch when he's in form and everything seems to go his way, but I never know what to expect from him.

When he was in form, like he was around the time when we played against Ireland in the euro qualifications, him and Haaland looked like a constant threat up top, but his confidence seemed to drop at some point, and he's looked very mediocre since then.

He has an exciting profile with his strength, height, speed and a relatively good amount of technical skill, but none of it matters when he only seems to look good when he's mentally up for it. He reminds me a lot of Alvaro Morata, in that regard. I don't know how he's been playing for Real Sociedad, but I'm generally not a fan of players who are overly reliant on being motivated in order to perform to their potential. Leipzig need to bring in a psychopath, like CR7 or Haaland Razz
They have signed André Silva.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9338
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:29 pm

Obviously Kimmich is being forced to take the vax no? Since he doesnt want to miss more football. Personally I agree with his pov, that its a personal choice for everyone if they want to get it... obviously a lot of govs are enforcing it now on their population... with not everyone cooperating still...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:13 pm

It still is his personal choice, he is just now experiencing a result of choice known as 'consequences'.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8925
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:25 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Thimmy why do Leipzig not spend on a WC striker again? Financially arent they strong? I know they came from the lower leagues to their position now without having spent that much, but in order to get to the higher level n compete at the top u basically have to spend some... its a shame watching them sometimes playing so well but just fail to score... although I guess that can be said with many second/third tier clubs on the top leagues Razz


I can only guess, but I assume they thought Alexander Sørloth would be their solution for a striker. He was scoring for fun in the Turkish league, and seemed to tick all of the boxes in terms of the type of player they needed.

He plays for my national team, and I think I'm quite familiar with what type of player he is at this point - he seems very confidence based and patchy in his performance level and consistency. I do think he's a joy to watch when he's in form and everything seems to go his way, but I never know what to expect from him.

When he was in form, like he was around the time when we played against Ireland in the euro qualifications, him and Haaland looked like a constant threat up top, but his confidence seemed to drop at some point, and he's looked very mediocre since then.

He has an exciting profile with his strength, height, speed and a relatively good amount of technical skill, but none of it matters when he only seems to look good when he's mentally up for it. He reminds me a lot of Alvaro Morata, in that regard. I don't know how he's been playing for Real Sociedad, but I'm generally not a fan of players who are overly reliant on being motivated in order to perform to their potential. Leipzig need to bring in a psychopath, like CR7 or Haaland Razz
They have signed André Silva.


Yes, and he has 4 goals in 15 matches.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12156
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Andre Silva is quite poor, watch his miss the open goal vs Monchengladbach ffs XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Btw, watching the highlights of the game really confirmed what I thought b4 - Leipzig are a decent team, playing high tempo stuff, but they just miss so many chances its not funny. Gonna keep an eye on their development definitely if they manage to convert more of their chances or even get a top level goal scorer pretty sure they would be even better.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 7408
Join date : 2011-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Found Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:36 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I mean the U-turn is certainly smarter than not doing the U-turn,


Is it actually smarter to take a vaccine after recovering from contracting the disease the vaccine is for than to not take the vaccine after recovering from the disease the vaccine is for?
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 110
Join date : 2021-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Found Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:38 pm

Also Florian Wirtz is the biggest talent I’ve YouTubed in the last 60 minutes. Better than Mario Gotze even before his problems started. Great job Bundesliga!


Last edited by Found on Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 110
Join date : 2021-08-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Found wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I mean the U-turn is certainly smarter than not doing the U-turn,


Is it actually smarter to take a vaccine after recovering from contracting the disease the vaccine is for than to not take the vaccine after recovering from the disease the vaccine is for?


Depends on the disease, and in the case of this disease, science says: yes.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8925
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:27 pm

 



Neuer, Upamecano, Hernandez, Nianzou, Omar Richards, Phonzie Davies, Tolisso, Sané and Coman all have covid while Goretzka, Süle and Stanisic are injured and Sarr and Choupo-Moting are at the AFCON

which is how we end up with a bench full of U17 players garnished with a couple of 30+ year old Bayern II fourth division veterans for the START OF THE RÜCKRUNDE..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33946
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:56 pm

gigachad Levandovski :bow:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17030
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Myesyats Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:02 pm

https://streamff.com/v/e793f6 :bow:

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 17030
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:11 pm

started the game well only to find ourselves 1-2 down

typical against Gladbach tbf

our complete bench has a combined whole of zero Bundesliga appearances in their record Proud Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 33946
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by elfmeter Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:37 pm

Die Zuperklassico on the Friday back of a really short break, nice to see real football, except...I cant go back again to ghost games, even in Kanada we are allowing 1000 people in an INDOOR arena -which is about the regualr attendance for the Senators.

Bayern 1 - 2 BMG HT

Lewa scored first and it looked like another Bayern win, but then not having Neuer in goal showed. I am being harsh on Ulreich, but I think Neuer would have saved both, but they were chances and long may it continue in the 2nd half.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by elfmeter Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:08 pm

Is Kimmich the new Kante? Probably a bad time to say that with bayern losing still, but the covid has nit Bayern, in fact they are bringing on two 15 year olds as I type. But yeah, Kimmich is everywhere it seems.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:https://streamff.com/v/e793f6 :bow:


Clutch Proud
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12156
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum