Casciavit
iftikhar
elfmeter
Robespierre
Hapless_Hans
16 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:01 am

Are you saying Bayern are going to win CL hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bundesliga & 2. Superliga DELUXE "Bundesgalactica" 2021/22 Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:10 am

I wouldn't predict that, no.

But we'll play some crazy entertaining stuff.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:55 am

2-0 up already against Union, 2 Lewandowski goals, a penalty and a free kick
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:26 am

Watching RB vs Dortmund, gg so far. RB n their manager impressive, and seems like keeping their level despite losing so many stars. They clearly lack something though, but a very good team.

How long is Haaland out for Dortmund? Havent seen him play for many games now?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:41 am

God Poulsen is awful, hes exactly like Luuk De Jong... lol... how is he still leading RB's attack?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:42 am

@BarcaLearning wrote:Watching RB vs Dortmund, gg so far. RB n their manager impressive, and seems like keeping their level despite losing so many stars. They clearly lack something though, but a very good team.

He'll likely be out for the rest of the year. From what I recall, it it was a hip injury. His national team doctor said it would be a miracle if he's able to play any matches before january.

Gio Reyna is also out with a substantial injury Sad Bellingham is in the form of his life, but I feel like the team overall just isn't good enough with the injury absences. Dortmund shine when their offense can compensate for their poor defense.

I don't know why Poulsen is still their leading striker. He's a bit like Pogba, in the sense that he scores some highlight-reel worthy goals every once in a while, but he doesn't seem to contribute enough consistently to justify why he's still at the club, in my opinion.

Last edited by Thimmy on Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:44 am

REUSSSSSS
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:48 am

@Thimmy wrote:
@BarcaLearning wrote:Watching RB vs Dortmund, gg so far. RB n their manager impressive, and seems like keeping their level despite losing so many stars. They clearly lack something though, but a very good team.

He'll likely be out for the rest of the year. From what I recall, it it was a hip injury. His national team doctor said it would be a miracle if he's able to play any matches before january.

Gio Reyna is also out with a substantial injury Sad Bellingham is in the form of his life, but I feel like the team overall just isn't good enough with the injury absences. Dortmund shine when their offense can compensate for their poor defense.

I don't know why Poulsen is still their leading striker. He's a bit like Pogba, in the sense that he scores some highlight-reel worthy goals every once in a while, but he doesn't seem to contribute enough consistently to justify why he's still at the club, in my opinion.

Thx for the info Thimmy, fark... I hope both of them take their time to come back as good as new n dont turn into the likes of Dembele/Fati... and ur right, watching Dortmund is usually entertaining that they focus on attacking way more than defending.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:55 am

Yeah, that's why I like watching them Smile But without Sancho, Reyna and Haaland up top, I think too much of the responsibility to create something is put on Reus and Bellingham.

I love Reus, but he's not exactly at the peak of his powers anymore, and I'm always worried that he'll get another injury. Hummels is also far from his prime, at this point in his career. Bellingham needs rest.

There are other offensive players on the team who perform well every once in a while, like Thorgan Hazard or Julian Brandt, but they're not very consistent at it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:00 am

Nkunku is on fire.... feel bad for him, if he has better attacking partners Razz Annddd of course Poulsen scores a tap in right now Razz

Yes Thimmy, Dortmunds attack are always so full of talents its amazing, most go on to be sold for huge profits Razz Reus has had such bad luck with injuries its just great to see him play well for a long period free from them.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:03 am

Bayern
Neuer - Pavard, Upamecano, Hernandez - Tolisso, Goretzka, Coman, T. Müller, L. Sané, Davies - Lewandowski

Subs: Früchtl (Tor), O. Richards, Stanisic, Süle, Cuisance, Gnabry, Musiala, Roca, M. Tillman

Trainer:
Nagelsmann

Arminia Bielefeld
Ortega Moreno - Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Andrade - Prietl, Vasiliadis, Wimmer, Schöpf, Okugawa - Klos

Subs: Kapino (Tor), de Medina, Laursen, Ramos, Fernandes, Hack, F. Kunze, Lasme, Serra

Trainer:
Kramer
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:50 am

I hope Haaland stays fit and healthy, now that he's finally back. 10 goals in 7 games is a great return, but the muscle injuries are a bit concerning.

Did anyone catch the Wolfsburg supporter in the stands who reacted to Haaland's aim and point celebration? Hilarious stuff Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:30 am

Dortmund v Bayern.... can Dortmund not get raped this time? Razz Maybe try n tire out Bayern at least so they wont rape us to hard mid week pls Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:41 am

Hummels is so finished at high level?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:31 am

Bayern still cruising despite missing key players since they dont wanna be Covid vax... quite amazing, but its only their choice rightly... even though it means them missing games n salaries, just goes to show how much it means to ppl...

Anyway for the game Dortmund are much better than they usually are vs Bayern, but still not enough n Bayern showing again they are the real men Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:38 am

Wtf is wrong with Upemcano at Bayern, yet another mistake n Haaland equalisers~
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:50 am

No defense whatsoever...  no fouls.  Such a soft game.

Great to watch though. Wide open.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:07 am

Dortmund need an upgrade to Hummels man, been costing them time n again for a few yrs now?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:11 am

Haaland off, obviously not happy to be subbed...

Definitely been very entertaining game, end to end non stop virtually Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:27 am

@BarcaLearning wrote:Haaland off, obviously not happy to be subbed...

Definitely been very entertaining game, end to end non stop virtually Very Happy

He somehow returned to training 2 months earlier than projected by club and NT doctors, he shouldn't be taking any risks with his fitness. Shame to see him on the bench in a match like this, though.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:35 am

Yea, he really seems to be a physical n mental beast... isnt CR his idol? Definitely gives the same feeling n can imagine himself doing everything he can during recovery to get back early. He managed most of this game.

Dortmund did very well this game, too bad they still got old Hummels at the back, cost them two goals Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:30 am

From what I understand, he admires CR7 specifically for his professionalism and dedication to fitness and physical rehab.

Hummels has been past it for some time now. You can see his talent through his reading of the game and positional awareness on occasion, but he's gotten pretty slow with age, and the fact that he's not the best defender on a team with pretty poor defenders, tells you a lot about his current level. Manuel Akanji is their most consistent performer, but he's not exactly elite either.

I don't blame Hummels for the handball situation. It didn't seem intentional, from what I could tell. I think it was a bit of a strange situation, but a handball is a handball, I suppose.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:29 am

Leipzig just let Marsch their coach go, apparently he was assistant to Rangnick b4? Razz

Surprised definitely since the few times I watched Leipzig this season they were very good, but same old problem of no good finisher up front to score the goals.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:31 am

I dunno if it is all the booze and drugs turning me into one of those paranoid conspiracy freaks, but the ref yesterday was a convicted serial match fixer and then today, Freiburg beat the foals 6-0. Does that prove the whole WWE like 1st division narrative I am building or does it mean it is still real? I dont know, nothing was real for about 18 months.

Lewandowski should be called on his Penalty run up every time, unless the rule has changed? And the hand ball and non calls yesterday were terrible, I mean maybe some of you no nothing clowns would call it, but anyones who has eyes and muscles and a brain would not call it.

Outside of bayern winning/fixing every game and Furth losing every game, the whole liga is unpredictable, which maybe means it really is just the booze and drugs making me think it is all rigged.

Meanwhile it the pure and clean 2nd div, St pauli rules and it really is anyones guess who ends up top 3.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 pm

@BarcaLearning wrote:Leipzig just let Marsch their coach go, apparently he was assistant to Rangnick b4? Razz

Surprised definitely since the few times I watched Leipzig this season they were very good, but same old problem of no good finisher up front to score the goals.

Jesse Marsch was the manager of RB Salzburg when Haaland made his breakthrough there. They had a lot of talented, young players coming up through that generation, and I really like his brand of football.

Like you point out, they don't have to spend a lot of money on a striker if they can appease fans by swapping out the manager. I assume RB Leipzig are waiting for an opportunity to sign a talented striker from one of their feeder clubs, rather than having to bid against other clubs that aren't part of the Red Bull ecosystem.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:34 pm

I dunno, @elfmeter - I try not to yell conspiracy too much, because everyone knows I want to see Bayern lose, if only to make the league more interesting. But the calls weren't great, and Zwayer was caught in a bit of corruption in the past, so it's not a good look.

I personally got too wasted after the St Pauli win to really have a clear perspective on all of this.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum