El Gunner
RealGunner
CBarca
Myesyats
Firenze
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[EL Final 2021] Manchester United vs Villareal - Page 3 Empty Re: [EL Final 2021] Manchester United vs Villareal

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 26, 2021 11:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Terrible shootout. God these keepers are terrible at penalties

I think its gotta do with the rules change iirc, that GK are required to have one football on the goalline b4 the ball is kicked, whereas in the past they were able to do move across the line? And often they got away with walking a few steps forward which gave them advantage. I remember Martin Tyler said he was be amazed if GK still be able to save pens at one point.

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

[EL Final 2021] Manchester United vs Villareal - Page 3 Empty Re: [EL Final 2021] Manchester United vs Villareal

Post by Myesyats Wed May 26, 2021 11:36 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:His name is FOYTHHHH

MOTM

Jose kicked him out and kept Dier Laughing

Who is this guy? He was freaking unbelievable, IDK if its Bumery tactics making him look so gud but holy hell GOOD EBENING senioras y seniores!!!

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 pm

It seems like it is Villareal's first top European trophy Laughing and that too against Utd in the final. WADTBA

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 pm

Firenze wrote:ffs scored from a lucky sert piece and plan to play 10 men defending for 60 mins?!

La Liga :facepalm:

Compare budget of both clubs. hmm

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 26, 2021 11:41 pm

Perucho21 wrote:
El Gunner wrote:rofl can't believe people actually thought United were overwhelming favourites... the way y'all overrate this ball club never ceases to amaze me

Unai is the weirdest coach of all-time

Certianly. Part of me wants to believe he would do well at Madrid, but I think Europa League teams are his level.

Hes a very defensive coach as it appears thats why he failed at Arsenal, QSG and would fail horribly at RM undoubtedly. Mid-tier teams who sit back and dont have much expectations seems to be working perfectly for him

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 27, 2021 2:59 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:His name is FOYTHHHH

MOTM

Jose kicked him out and kept Dier Laughing

I didn't end up watching much of the match but putting Foyth out on loan was always suspect to me. Was he skinny? Yes. However, the guy has more passing ability and more on ball ability than all of Spurs CB's put together. Hell, he's got more on-ball ability than most CB's in the world (no kidding). The fact that Dier would be preferred is hilarious. Or even Sanchez
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 27, 2021 3:10 am

Match was trash tbh. Terrible quality.

The penalties, particularly from the defenders, were excellent at least.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 27, 2021 6:52 am

Imagine losing to a team fielding Carlos Bacca

Imagine thinking Marcus Rashford is a world-class striker because he donates money

Imagine thinking Baielly, and Lindelof and co are good enough defenders

Imagine thinking De Gea is still relevant in 2021

Imagine being a United fan, supporting a god-awful team, the only good thing you can claim this season is Woodward resigning Laughing

We'll see how thay pans out this summer, as they say, better the devil you know.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 27, 2021 7:16 am

Harmonica wrote:Gerard Moreno is top 5 G+A this year...

De Gea looked like fish out of water in the penaldos, and you could just sense he was going to blew it himself. Damn that was embarrassing. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 am

Before missing crucial penaldo, De Gea has failed to save 36 penaldos in a row. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 27, 2021 4:21 pm

Some very strong defensive performances from Villarreal, both collectively and individually.

Unai was brave (I thought perhaps it was risky) to keep Capoue out there on a yellow for so long but defensively he was a menace. Foyth was tremendous as was the 2 CB's aswell as Moreno who does a great job communicating aswell obviously being the only real source of goals.

ManU were pretty poor, outside of McTom and Cavani, I didnt see the urgency at all.

Rashford's style of play is horrible. I dont know if he has been spending his evenings watching Neymar youtube videos, but I dont like what he is trying to do. Stop fcking about, cut inside and smash or stay wide and run off the ball. Standing in front of 2 lines of 4, attempting to feints and taking extra touches simply doesnt work if your not Neymar's level of ability. Foyth absolutely had his number.

I think at this rate, Greenwood will overtake him as a player soon.

Overall, big struggles to break down this 4420 and they needed better runs from deep. Trying to get in between the fullback and CB without the ball.

Ole making no subs was a bit crazy, but its hard to convince yourself any of the bench options would have actually helped the situation (perhaps Mata?). At least considering how VDB has been totally misused up untill now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3