Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:43 pm

lmaooooo yessss all the banter Westbrick, LeFatherTime & Street Clothes will produce is absolute heaven.

@Mole who would you like your Pelicans to pick tonight?

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:45 pm

we're probably going to throw everything at Beal now
tbh i'd still prefer my "dream trade" over Beal
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:49 pm

Not sure what your dream trade is but Wizards are keeping Beal
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:02 pm

El Gunner wrote:lmaooooo yessss all the banter Westbrick, LeFatherTime & Street Clothes will produce is absolute heaven.

@Mole who would you like your Pelicans to pick tonight?

Don't think it matters tbh as I'm pretty sure we're moving the pick.

But i wouldn't hate Kispert.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Regarding the Russ trade if you think Zone was up this year you ain't seen shit yet lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:If memory serves you won the first 2 and i won the next two.

Then you ran from the ass whooping.

Spoiler:

I win twice after and then I got absolutely pummeled the next two (technically one, since no one won last year)

Didn’t Dani win three in a row?

Who else has won?

He definitely didn't, i don't think anybody has.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:30 pm

Warrior wrote:Not sure what your dream trade is but Wizards are keeping Beal

trading for Brogdon and Turner

so many rumours have been flying around, Siakam has also been mentioned. Apparently Steph wants Beal, but Joe "Money" Lacob came out and said we're not running a basketball team we're running a entertainment business whatever the hell that means lmao... and then Draymond posted a story on his IG that read "i play for a basketball team". All this drama and then we're probably gunna end up with Kuminga and Davion Mitchell tonight :facepalm: Steph not gunna sign that extension if Lacob and our front office don't get their shit together this off-season
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:36 pm

by the way if we pick, i would like Moody at 7. Such a mature game for a 19 year old, shooting mechanics look set and sold, would fit right in as wing depth. And then wouldn't mind Duarte at 14, looks like a dead-eye sniper and capable of defense too. We need players that can contribute immediately if we're not gunna trade for better experienced pieces.

On the other hand though we might also look to draft for the best available talents (Kuminga, Bougknight, Mitchell, Wagner types) just to package them later on in a trade for a star.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:06 am

Memphis trading up to 10 to take a guy who was mocked to be there at 17 for them anyway is super weird.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 am

Moses Moody to Warriors with 14th pick

Pacers with the 13th pick took a 24 year old is also super weird
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:41 am

i was about to post i'm leaving with Steph and Klay to their next teams, but Moody dropping to 14th cheered me up.

I guess Wiseman and Kuminga (and maybe Wiggins too) is still a nice trade package.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:48 am

Trey Murphy is a good pickup @Mole
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:57 am

El Gunner wrote:Trey Murphy is a good pickup @Mole

I agree, perfect for what we need.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:59 am

Honestly i would have been happy with any of Kispert, Murphy, Moody or Segun.

But Murphy is a great fit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:51 am

Maybe i said this before sorry... i think this since many years

When teams trade picks why they don't let the player be drafted and wear the hat of the team he'll actually play for hmm not only it sucks but it also gets me confused
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:02 am

Warrior wrote:Maybe i said this before sorry... i think this since many years

When teams trade picks why they don't let the player be drafted and wear the hat of the team he'll actually play for hmm not only it sucks but it also gets me confused

It’s dumb as hell. Makes new fans think certain team drafted players etc. when in reality they never were picked by that team.

Kobe was selected by Lakers as an example of this. He was never really traded from Hornets
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:53 pm

With it looking like Lowry is going to Miami I'm really concerned about our point guard situation lol.

We needed one anyway and it's gonna get worse, if we can't get one we're relying pretty heavily on Zion/Bi taking huge playmaking jumps and filiing out the roster with shooting.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:15 pm

El Gunner wrote:i was about to post i'm leaving with Steph and Klay to their next teams, but Moody dropping to 14th cheered me up.

I guess Wiseman and Kuminga (and maybe Wiggins too) is still a nice trade package.

So you're not a warriors fan? You're just a Steph fan?

I don't get people being fans of players more than teams, BUT it's also not my job to judge other people for their fan choices...so stop being an asshole CB

Edit: maybe Steph can go to NO and Mole and EG can be buddies
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:With it looking like Lowry is going to Miami I'm really concerned about our point guard situation lol.

We needed one anyway and it's gonna get worse, if we can't get one we're relying pretty heavily on Zion/Bi taking huge playmaking jumps and filiing out the roster with shooting.

what's the latest on Lonzo? Would you like him back?

CBarca wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i was about to post i'm leaving with Steph and Klay to their next teams, but Moody dropping to 14th cheered me up.

So you're not a warriors fan? You're just a Steph fan?

I don't get people being fans of players more than teams, BUT it's also not my job to judge other people for their fan choices...so stop being an asshole CB

Edit: maybe Steph can go to NO and Mole and EG can be buddies

it seems like my fandomship for NBA comes more from stars. During the second half of the 00s Kobe drew me into the game, and thus i supported him and Lakers. We lost ESPN coverage over here after 2010 and that just so happened to be the start of Kobe's decline as well, and LeBron didn't do it for me to go out of my way to start looking for streams online. But then this baby-faced assassin started blowing up on my twitter feed in 2015, and just like that i was hooked again. Hoping i never lose touch with the sport again. Probably not because it has overtaken football/soccer as my favourite sport in recent years. It's just the perfect professional sport really with the salary cap and the draft system, easy to get behind and love once you become more than a "casual".

I used to not understand where people were coming from who supported more than one football team during my primary and high school years, so i get where you are coming from. I thought they were cheap fans not as invested into the sport, but obviously it's not always that straightforward.

Don't be surprised if i end up on another team after Steph and Klay retires. Maybe i'll ride with LaMelo and the Hornets. Or Booker and Suns. Or maybe just maybe, Kuminga, Wiseman and Poole will blossom into something good enough to compete. We'll see.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:50 pm

Lonzo seems to be gone, but he isn't a point guard in the traditional sense either.

He can't really bend a defence through pick and roll, he can't get to the rim, free throw line and he doesn't have much of a mid range game.

He's a great secondary playmaker, in transition and smart passer and has developed a good 3PT shot. There's a reason most teams that are linked with him already have their primary ball handler.

We need a lead guard, Lonzo isn't that and he does most of his damage off the ball (both offensively and defensively)

He'd be awesome in Golden State for example.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:54 pm

Honestly the more i think about it, the more i think they're gonna rely on Zion/BI taking jumps in their playmaking and fill out the roster with wings.

Which is fine if they do take those steps but it's risky.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:25 pm

Clippers 2.0 lol

you talk a lot of sense in your assessment of Lonzo. We don't have the money for Lonzo though Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly the more i think about it, the more i think they're gonna rely on Zion/BI taking jumps in their playmaking and fill out the roster with wings.

Can't see this team reaching their potential without a point guard as the primary ball handler tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:10 pm

CBarca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Honestly the more i think about it, the more i think they're gonna rely on Zion/BI taking jumps in their playmaking and fill out the roster with wings.

Can't see this team reaching their potential without a point guard as the primary ball handler tbh

Oh i know that, but we aren't doing that this year anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:12 pm

Terrible return for Pels imo.

Can't wait to see how my boy will do in Chicago. Can't wait really.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:27 pm

I mean it's a sign and trade for agreeing to not match.

We were never gonna get anything good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next