Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:17 pm

tough

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:04 pm

EG the only guy who is a fan of multiple teams here. Mans is both a GSW fan and a Suns stan. If you get your championship this year that would be incredible for you, I'd be genuinely happy, it's been tough to be a Suns fan.

Anyway, roll out the same game plan but maybe even try harder to get it out of CP3 and Booker's hands, and it's a fairly straightforward win or two in Milwaukee.

I've got Bucks in six.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:05 pm

Also CP3 is the obvious choice for FMVP right now lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:35 pm

not so much a Suns stan as i am a fan of King Booker, and i'd also like to see CP3 get his ring. I did clearly say before the playoffs i'm riding with them for these playoffs, and i couldn't have been anymore glad how these playoffs turned out eco smile just two more wins, and one more Booker 40-pt game should be enough for that Finals MVP
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:42 am

Dominant game from the Bucks

Don't know why people think series are over after two games. Just dumb. A lot of work to do still but Bucks showing that we're more than capable of putting the beat down when we play well.

Can we be consistent enough to win the Finals? Different question.

Bucks in Six lmao

BTW, Milwaukee and Phoenix have had absolutely awesome crowds. Crowd today was absolutely electric. We're winning the crowd competition imo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:16 am

National media are picking up what New Orleans media have been hinting at for nearly a month, Suns Assistant Willie Green seems to be the new Pelicans Head Coach.

Won't pretend to know if he's going to be a good hire or not but the Suns players seem really high on him, specifically Chris Paul.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:22 am

( I enter, I look for the usual report of my comrade C-Barca , I go out.  Speriamo bene. )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:09 pm

Rumours about Lonzo coming back heating up. Would make me so fucking estatic. Nothing I'd love more.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:11 pm

Any of you guys follow RDCWorld? They make hilarious NBA videos. Lebron himself is a fan recently met with them. Also makes videos on hip hop, anime and American fast food chains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5XLOPymXq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ywm4oJtu34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-NcMZhcaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy_NEIwYN3E
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:24 pm

yea seen some of his stuff on twitter
his lebron impersonations are hilarious, but then again lebron is one hell of an hilarious dude without even trying
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:17 am

did Giannis catch Covid earlier this season??? he always seems out of breath in the first quarter these days hmm

anyway much better game from the Suns tonight, they looked more locked in and focused... they just fell off so much in the 2nd quarter in game 3 that recovering was impossible in that game.

Bucks still need the W tonight though otherwise the series is finito... so the 2nd half gunna be hella intriguing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:05 am

this Bucks whistle despicable tonight
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:37 am

well done Bucks and Middleton... whistle favoured them a bit tonight, but now we got a proper finals series
Paul was incredibly trash tonight
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:49 am

Giannis with a "blocked by James" moment there, holy shit

Booker managed to have 7 fouls and stay in the game Laughing They tried to fuck us so hard, and we said no.

Khris Middleton had a great game. Missed a couple of midranges during those closing minutes but hit the bigger ones (to tie and go ahead). He's the definition of a closer.

Best of 3, although Suns have home court. Let's go get it. Finals baby.

BUCKS IN SIX
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:52 am

@El Gunner wrote:well done Bucks and Middleton... whistle favoured them a bit tonight, but now we got a proper finals series
Paul was incredibly trash tonight

I think outside of the Booker no-call, we had a slightly more favorable whistle, although nothing that bad. After the Booker no call, I can't say we had the more favorable whistle. That call was so bad and so potentially game altering that it is worth 5 or 6 bad calls against the Bucks.

You can't tell me that the refs are impartial, they get affected by the game and they were there. It's like when you see a red card challenge 8 minutes in and the ref doesn't want to give a red that early so he gives a yellow.

Awful, terrible, bad no call. Although we were clearly in the drivers position, the no-call on Booker when he fouled Middleton as he got the layup to go up 4 (I believe) was also a really, really bad no call. The game probably doesn't change much there, but if the Suns got a 3 or even a 2, they had a chance in the game still, and Booker should have been out yet again, not to mention it would have been and and-one
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Haven't seen the 2nd half but Booker should have been sent to maximum security prison for the amount of flopping he was displaying in the first half tbh.

That block tho :bow: almost feels like the Bucks need to win the series now, can't be wasting an all time moment like that on just 1 win.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:10 pm

Booker flopping?? where and when? can't seem to recall.

@CBucks completely agree, it could have cost y'all the championship in a parallel universe. The refs really fucked up by trying to cover up their fuck ups... it's just as you said, they tried to (subconsciously) make up for the poor calls that went against Phoenix, but it could have cost y'all the game. Luckily it didn't. Should be a great and highly-salivating end to this series now... either way there's drama and fun narratives. Bucks lose - Bud is in the hot seat, Jrue gets hate, CP3 gets his ring finally. Suns lose - we all laugh at CPflop, we all are happy for Giannis getting his ring and justifying his reason to stay (genuine nice guy). And of course we get to celebrate you and Robes on this forum too.

"that block" could become "THE block" if Bucks go on to win now
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:31 pm

There was a bunch but specifically the Jrue and 1, he was trying to sell that he got hit in the face when what actually happened is Jrue just powered through the contact.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:50 pm

yea man but with all the flopping done these days, you really wanna call out some mild stuff by a player that had his way with the Bucks defense for 3 quarters?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:53 pm

Watching the Team USA highlights, you can see what flopping and bad basketball has done to the NBA.

These guys looking for calls they simply only get by the nonsense officiating they receive in the NBA.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:12 pm

@El Gunner wrote:yea man but with all the flopping done these days, you really wanna call out some mild stuff by a player that had his way with the Bucks defense for 3 quarters?

Genuinely couldn't care less and it wasn't mild lol.

I never said he wasn't great.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Booker isn't worse than a lot of players with flopping but does deserve criticism for it. What I love about the Bucks is the lack of flopping or crying to the ref. Bucks have always been awesome with it. Lopez can get annoying, Khris will complain but only when he's genuinely been fouled (was bonked on the head last game with no call). Khris foul baits here and there but it's not a major part of his game

I like the Suns overall but those two are annoying to play against. Just feels good to be on the team that doesn't do much of that. I'd off myself if I was a fan of the Lakers due to the amount they complain
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:39 pm

League and refs are at fault for the shit show.

Players adapt to the circumstances. Just sad the league and agenda is pushed by lawyers instead of people who know and love basketball
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:20 am

@Freeza wrote:League and refs are at fault for the shit show.

Players adapt to the circumstances. Just sad the league and agenda is pushed by lawyers instead of people who know and love basketball

To be fair, I agree with this take as well. My comment was LeBron haterade rather than Lakers/Lakers fan haterade
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:37 am

CP3 getting two hands worth of shit thrown at him got his game 4 performance. Rightly so imo.

The debate about his all time standing is an interesting one, personally I think he is a great player but wildly overrated in all time standings by most.

I have him as a top 10 PG all time for sure, but he doesnt touch my top 5, win or lose this series.

Where you guys have him?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:09 pm

Freeza will take him over Steph, he said so a few months ago. Laughing

1. Steph
2. Magic
3. Isiah Thomas
4. Nash
5. CP3
6. Kidd

i leave out players like Iverson and Harden because they are more shooting guards/combo guards. I haven't seen Magic and Isiah obviously but they are usually the names mentioned by the oldheads in this ranking
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum