Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:13 pm

Shame injuries fucked us. Twice and thrice even. Hopefully we’re healed up next season.

Best thing about this series is Kuz being exposed. That terrible, terrible player has to be sent away.

And Schröder not accepting his offer is great too.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:53 pm

Hyped AF for the 2nd round.

Bucks vs Nets, Philly vs Atlanta should be awesome considering how Trae is playing.

Lakers are gone and hopefully Luka finishes off the Clippers.

Kinda sad Murray is out because that Denver Suns series would be awesome with him there, as it is Suns are too much imo.

We're about to find out who really likes Basketball and who likes stars and markets lol. I expect some media members to be real lost in the coming weeks.

You know none of them watched Utah, Denver, Phoenix all year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:05 pm

I hope the Bucks go hard in the paint. This would be the perfect match-up for Giannis to show his playoff doubters (I'm kinda one of them).

Jokic v Ayton should be interesting on both ends.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:08 pm

It will be i think without Murray to kinda go blow to blow with Booker it's gonna be too much.

Jokic will get them to a certain point but the talent gap will ultimately prove too much.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:12 pm

The playoffs have been amazing so far. I like that the Lakers went out, it’s less fun when the same team wins again

Hard to pick a favourite out of the west now, some great match ups ahead

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Mole wrote:We're about to find out who really likes Basketball and who likes stars and markets lol. I expect some media members to be real lost in the coming weeks.

You know none of them watched Utah, Denver, Phoenix all year.
Yup lol, so many casuals already exposed themselves earlier on Twitter. Saying shit like "but the better narrative would have been Kyrie v LeBron in the Finals" weh weh weh boo hoo, so annoying. So happy for the NextGen players - Trae could actually lead his team past the Sixers if Embiid doesn't return or is compromised. This could be Booker's playoff moment to play himself into superstar-status. This could be CP3's moment to get to a Finals. Or will Jokic spoil it all for them and write his own superstar story? Is it time for Ayton to announce himself as a legit all-star type player if he can handle Jokic reasonably well and get his fair share on the offensive end. Been really impressed and happy for what he did in the Lakers series. He had a slight shoulder issue though in last night's game, hope that doesn't hamper him.

Only way this playoffs can get even better now is if Bucks beat the Nets... let's go!!!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:29 pm

@Luca wrote:The playoffs have been amazing so far. I like that the Lakers went out, it’s less fun when the same team wins again

Hard to pick a favourite out of the west now, some great match ups ahead

I'm going with Utah. They're the best team in the West imo. Suns could do it though if CP3 is fully healthy, or even 80%+
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:46 am

Well Suns and Utah have been the best all year so they should be favoured i agree.

With that said it's Wide as fuck open imo, if any of the remaining teams made it i wouldn't be surprised.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:26 am

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:29 am

Boban outplaying Porzingis once again

He never truly recovered from when those guys beat him up in Latvia
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:03 am

It is ridiculous how Dallas's second star and a max player takes just seven shots in a playoff game and scores seven points. Maybe Cuban can pay a team like Cleveland a ton of money under the desk to take Porzingis.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:33 am

As much as i wanted Luka to finish them off i have to respect Kawhi basically saying no lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:53 am

first series ever to go six games with a home win, advantage Dallas?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:54 am

@Art Morte wrote:

cryin... gotta love the Chuckster
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:01 am

@El Gunner wrote:first series ever to go six games with a home win, advantage Dallas?

I'm pretty sure it's happened before but i can't remember the exact series.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Heard Lebron is finished?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:18 pm

@RealGunner wrote:Heard Lebron is finished?

He’s clearly not recovered. Almost broke his ankle and somehow was able to play again in like a month.

And he’s not had a break since March last year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:37 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:first series ever to go six games with a home win, advantage Dallas?

I'm pretty sure it's happened before but i can't remember the exact series.

*without a home win
they said it in commentary hmm

potentially
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Dude is a #WashedKing

LeHairline is over
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:46 am

repeat of the game 1 vs Miami for Bucks. Tragic shooting, but this time you have KD and Kyrie on the other side.

Bucks just looked overall flat tonight and Bud's in-game adjustments have been non-existent, when it's so clear Giannis and Lopez should be punishing Brooklyn on the inside every possession
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:59 am

Still can’t believe and accept this 35 minute bullshit
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:06 am

Bucks will miss DiVincenzo a lot

And the strategy was way off tonight for the Bucks for everything you already said. Stubborn to shoot but the Nets concede the paint Laughing i checked the box score in 3rd quarter, Giannis had played 24 minutes at the time while Durant had played 30. It's weird.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:38 am

The refs were absolutely shit themselves scared of giving fouls on Durant lol. The possession where the Nets got 3 fouls called on us for two of *their* moving screens, then resulting in getting into the penalty and making two free throws was fucking hilarious

Regardless, the refs were not why we lost. We were shit. We shot like shit, and Middleton shot like shit. Buds rotations were awful, and Teague shouldn't see the floor.

Rotation needs to tighten up and we need to fucking dominate them inside and make refs actually call fouls on KD. They can't stop us inside and it will open up the perimeter.

With that being said, EG is right here. When you shoot this poorly you're not gonna win, and this is what should have happened in game 1 against Miami. That we won that G1 against Miami is mostly a testament to how poor Miami were/are as a team.

We have a lot to improve on but the biggest thing is umm to just not miss open threes lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:57 am

The Nets have Griffin playing center, just go hard to the paint, imo.

I wonder is Harden going to miss more games hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:32 am

@CBarca wrote:and Teague shouldn't see the floor.

me on twitter utterly astounded during the game Laughing

the latter was on a pull up three early in the shot clock
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Milwaukee seemed poorly prepared.

Which considering their history we should have seen coming, why the hell they were settling so much is beyond me.

Also i can't believe I'm saying this but they need to match Blake's energy and fast.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum