Warrior
Art Morte
El Gunner
The Franchise
Great Leader Sprucenuce
18 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by CBarca Sat May 22, 2021 9:35 pm

Wow that is fucking embarrassing from the refs.

They don't call Giannis coming up on the 10 all fucking game until the last minute. And with a lane violation from Miami no less.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Robespierre Sat May 22, 2021 9:37 pm

THE FREE THROWS GIANNIS
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 22, 2021 9:48 pm

That's not a flagrant to me, but they've been calling those flagrant all season, so it should be a flagrant
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 22, 2021 9:55 pm

HOLIDAYYYYY
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 22, 2021 9:58 pm

oh my god
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Butler = broke

Middleton = cash

Easy win.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 22, 2021 10:06 pm

We shot 5-31 from 3 lmao. And still won.

Hoping for better next game, but us winning that game showed grit and improvement from previous years. Jrue is so good. Happy to go up 1-0 and what a fucking game that was, eh?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat May 22, 2021 10:06 pm

Butler - Bam has got to be the worst star duo in the league considering the modern game... but then again can you even call Bam a star as of yet as some people and Miami's front office try to make it seem
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 22, 2021 10:07 pm

Doesn't bode well for Miami, because I don't see Milwaukee playing worse than this, really.

Butler having no range (I swear his three point shot has never looked worse than this) and Brook Lopez making Adebayo kinda his bitch is what cost Miami this game. Can't have your two best players score just eight field goals between them.

@CBarca wrote:That's not a flagrant to me, but they've been calling those flagrant all season, so it should be a flagrant

I thought it was a flagrant. Arms getting high up isn't rare, but it's rare to hit the other guy in the face with your elbow by accident, imo.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 22, 2021 10:27 pm

@CBarca wrote:We shot 5-31 from 3 lmao. And still won.

Hoping for better next game, but us winning that game showed grit and improvement from previous years. Jrue is so good. Happy to go up 1-0 and what a fucking game that was, eh?

Thrilling till to the end
In past some situations would have scuttled us but we 've always stayed in the game.  improving mental that are very encouraging
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 12:08 am

Clippers are who we thought they were
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 23, 2021 12:10 am

Also Kawhi is finished as a great defender. Can’t slow Luka down at all.

Luka best player in that series. What a fucking talent
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 12:30 am

we have room for Kawhi in the Bay.. straight up trade with Wiggins
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 23, 2021 12:52 pm

@Freeza wrote:Also Kawhi is finished as a great defender. Can’t slow Luka down at all.

Luka best player in that series. What a fucking talent

While i don't disagree he didn't really take up the challenge to defend him at all, neither did PG.

Maybe they know they can't lol but there wasn't much visual evidence they actually tried to.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 23, 2021 1:06 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Doesn't bode well for Miami, because I don't see Milwaukee playing worse than this, really.

Butler having no range (I swear his three point shot has never looked worse than this) and Brook Lopez making Adebayo kinda his bitch is what cost Miami this game. Can't have your two best players score just eight field goals between them.

@CBarca wrote:That's not a flagrant to me, but they've been calling those flagrant all season, so it should be a flagrant

I thought it was a flagrant. Arms getting high up isn't rare, but it's rare to hit the other guy in the face with your elbow by accident, imo.

I see it very differently.

Milwaukee mostly played well, they just couldn't hit a jump shot to save their lives.

Bam and Jimmy were bad but i feel it's notable that the Heat hit 20 3s and they still couldn't crack 110 points in a OT game, they really struggled to get anything going largely due to Milwaukee's defence.

As for Brook Lopez, yes he was efficient scoring but for much of the game he was abused defensively which is large reason why they made so many 3s.

I get the impression that if Milwaukee is smart this is supposed to be a PJ Tucker series.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 2:32 pm

You can't just attribute the 3's Miami made to Lopez and then disrespect his rim protection. He was very very good defensively inside, but as usual his ability to switch out onto shooters was too slow.

We'll see if he adjusts or if he stays home in the paint.

Either way, the big switch for the bucks this season with brook was utilizing him more inside on the offense and that's already bode well for them last game. I think he might average 15ppg this series and that would be massive, offensively.

He had a great game. There's a reason portis only played 17 mins despite Lopez having 3 fouls before half and Portis playing well offensively. I agree with you that Bucks need to be playing PJ more, though
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 23, 2021 4:21 pm

Lopez did a great defensive job on Adebayo, whose scoring and assisting is very important to Miami's offense. The threes Miami hit weren't anything that Lopez should have prevented, it was mostly Robinson and Dragic having a hot hand and hitting threes in their defenders' faces.

I don't think the Bucks will play worse than this, that 16% 3pt% should make sure of that on its own. The good news for Miami is that they have room for improvement, too, but it's worrying for them that they couldn't beat a mediocre Milwaukee performance.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 23, 2021 5:35 pm

I don't follow NCAA. Apparently 2021 draft class is the best since many years is that true ??
Cunningham, Jalen Green, Jalen Suggs, Kuminga all of them i know only by name

This morning i am very sad to learn the passing of Terrence Clarke which occured one month ago. Once trusted him in 2K draft and he became a star in my team. I had plans to follow his NBA career, was hoping he would end up in a decent team right away etc.

So i browse Google to know what those prospects actually look like IRL and i see this tragedy :facepalm:
19 years old he was about to achieve his dream, sometimes life sucks terribly, it's tragic
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 23, 2021 5:44 pm

Except the Clippers game everything went as planned so far. I think they will bounce back. I don't trust the Mavericks

Celtics had a chance to stress the Nets for a while but they failed the 2nd half. Their fate depends whether Tatum can score 40 pts each night. Although the Time Lord had a great performance it was insufficient.

Blazers were abusive last night. The stats (19/40) are good but less impressive than i thought. It seemed a never ending flow of 3pt made
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 23, 2021 5:51 pm

i don't man... i saw the same matchup i saw in last year's playoffs between Mavs and Clippers and Mavs are an actual worse team this season so i don't know what that implies for Clippers, they just don't inspire confidence because they just freestyle between Kawhi and PG on the offensive end
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 23, 2021 6:24 pm

Westbrook passing to the referee lol.

This is already looking super tough for Washington.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 6:52 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Westbrook passing to the referee lol.

This is already looking super tough for Washington.

Up by 5 right now

My hot take is that this series might go to 6. The 76ers are a good team but they are nothing special. I don't think they are better than the Bucks or the Nets, even if they had a better regular season. I might actually think the Heat are better than the 6ers.

Nets > Bucks > Heat > 6ers > Knicks > Celtics > Hawks > Washington IMO
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Commentators curse, 6ers go on a 7-0 run Laughing

It's still early, we'll see what happens. Still, I stand by my hot take
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 23, 2021 7:12 pm

Philly would be doing better, but for whatever reason Doc played Embiid for less than six minutes in the first quarter and now he's sitting again because of three fouls. With Embiid on, 6ers look much better.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 7:17 pm

@Art Morte wrote:Philly would be doing better, but for whatever reason Doc played Embiid for less than six minutes in the first quarter and now he's sitting again because of three fouls. With Embiid on, 6ers look much better.

They're up by two atm with Tobias hitting 28 in the first half.

6ers are a better team, and they're a great team with Embiid on, but foul trouble will be an issue for Embiid, and the fact that this is an even game between the two right now with Tobias having the single greatest half of his entire career is definitely why I think Washington could cause a couple problems for the 6ers
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 23, 2021 8:45 pm

The 6ers will *just about* beat the (woeful) Wizards here...lol

Don't know who comes out of the Bucks/Heat/Nets side of the bracket, but they won't have a problem in the finals, if the 6ers make it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum