Who are the most "elegant" players you've ever seen?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who are the most "elegant" players you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are the most "elegant" players you've ever seen?

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:10 pm

unironically, Abou Diaby

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who are the most "elegant" players you've ever seen? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are the most "elegant" players you've ever seen?

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:05 pm

that you've seen play, not all time, was my intent... and by line, not a laundry list. Make some choices people!

I want to add Socrates in here somehow since he probably was in fact better than Zidane or any other midfielder that I've ever seen. What a player.
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:49 pm

Surprised Harmonica didn't mention Gil Manzano. The guy looks quite elegant in a suit.
farfan
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:38 am

Choupo-Moting he went from Stoke to PSG to Bayern without really being good at all.

Nothing says elegance like that imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:43 am

Di Stefano.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:13 am

@Kaladin wrote:Many here are thinking elegance=class, but in my mind's eye, elegance=gracefulness, anyways my list:

Gracefulness yes, i am sentitive to first touches. And also clever and efficient creativity, guys who unlock the play easily. That is for midfielders and attackers. For defenders i care the technical aspect but the serenity transmitted to teammates and fans comes into play.

Keepers i just throw Gigi in there without even considering anybody else tbh

The gait (not sure if appropriate word ?) is also important
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:22 pm

@Cruijf wrote:Surprised no one has said Iniesta. Personification of elegance imo. One of the few players on *that* Barca team that you just couldn’t hate.

Was the first thought in my head and no one really came close.

I'd like to add Veratti, Isco during his prime
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:46 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@Cruijf wrote:Surprised no one has said Iniesta. Personification of elegance imo. One of the few players on *that* Barca team that you just couldn’t hate.

Was the first thought in my head and no one really came close.

I'd like to add Veratti, Isco during his prime

I’m a huge iniesta fanboy and for good reason. Here’s a beautiful video of him doing his thing.

Also, extremely classy and loved by everyone; just like modric.

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:06 pm

ehhh literally everyone named Iniesta on the first page
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:20 pm

@El Gunner wrote:ehhh literally everyone named Iniesta on the first page

1) Not true
2) Cruijff said that because of the first 7 (7!!!) posts, no one mentioned Iniesta. One would think he's the first name, next to Zidane perhaps, at least in my mind
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:51 pm

@farfan wrote:Surprised Harmonica didn't mention Gil Manzano. The guy looks quite elegant in a suit.

elite post
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:59 pm

@CBarca wrote:
@El Gunner wrote:ehhh literally everyone named Iniesta on the first page

1) Not true
2) Cruijff said that because of the first 7 (7!!!) posts, no one mentioned Iniesta. One would think he's the first name, next to Zidane perhaps, at least in my mind

oh shit, thought Cruijffs post was more recent.. but yea, he is number 1 on my list always. He was my role model in late primary-early high school years, tried my best to model my game after his
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:01 pm

Gtfo with your van der Saar, there was nothing elegant about spilling ball after ball until we gave the title to Lazio. Easily the worst starting goalie that Juve had in the last 50 years

Anyways:

Zidane

Paulo Sousa

Pirlo

Buffon

Pjanic
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:23 pm

I realize how Diego Milito was criminally underrated.
Not strongest CF, he's been elite for those 2-3 years ok, but he was poetry in movement
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum