Federico Chiesa

Go down

Federico Chiesa Empty Federico Chiesa

Post by rincon Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:30 am

Phenomenal player. Made the jump from Fiorentina to Juve very successfully and even grew as a player in this first season.

13 goals and 11 assists playing half the season on each side of the pitch, including scoring vs Inter, Napoli, Atalanta, 2 vs Milan, and in the derby with Torino, as well as 3 goals in the Porto kncockouts. Last season he put in 11 goals and 9 assists for Fiorentina.

Primarily a left footed RW, but plays both sides as needed.

23 year old, very fast, immense workrate, good dribbling and now also a good finisher.

Only reason we can't call him our player of the season is because Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 32 goals at the age of 36.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Federico Chiesa Empty Re: Federico Chiesa

Post by M99 Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:50 am

He is like the opposite Bernardeschi. That is to say yes, he is very good. He and Ronaldo are the only reason Pirlo has a job.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:01 am

I rate Chiesa now

It's been several months of legitness

He was humble and hard-working before, was lacking the talent, now he's improved every aspect of his game i used to criticize. Perhaps the only player whose development did not halt this season.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:54 am

I'm surprised from his season. I expected Kulusevski, and not him. But so far no contest in favor of the Italian player.

I didn't rate Chiesa at Firenze tbh, he looked like inconsistent or just very fast but his quality seemed "hidden", it emerged  just at flashes

But he's not just a quality player, he's also very effective. What it was missing in last Florence period

Everyone thought that he had been overpriced, but it isn't now.

It testifies how this Fiorentina is "radioactive" for good players, Vlahovic Castrovilli Milenkovic should go away if they want to become really good
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:39 pm

I subscribe and apologize. Like robes, I thought headless chicken for sure. He has outclassed Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa cumulatively and that happened within his first 10 matches

He has a tendency to really miss some chances so I would like to see him be a bit more composed but his energy and work effort is exactly what this team needs

This was our best signing this season and it’s not even close

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum