UCL QF 2020/21 | Bayern Munich Vs PSG

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

UCL QF 2020/21 | Bayern Munich Vs PSG - Page 6 Empty Re: UCL QF 2020/21 | Bayern Munich Vs PSG

Post by Casciavit Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:07 pm

@The Franchise wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:Great game, very intense and two high quality sides.

I think the better team went through, I dont know how they didnt score at least 2 goals.

Gueye was tremendous, as was the front 2 without scoring.

Neymar really needs his shooting boots moving forward. He wasn't clinical last year either. Reminds me of his last season at Barca where he missed 3 sitters per game lmfao.

The crossbar was unlucky.

The post one he must bury though.

Thoughts on Paredes' performance? His press resistance enabled them to transition much more smoothly compared to the donkey DM's they had in the first leg.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL QF 2020/21 | Bayern Munich Vs PSG - Page 6 Empty Re: UCL QF 2020/21 | Bayern Munich Vs PSG

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:16 pm

@Casciavit wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:

Neymar really needs his shooting boots moving forward. He wasn't clinical last year either. Reminds me of his last season at Barca where he missed 3 sitters per game lmfao.

Thoughts on Paredes' performance? His press resistance enabled them to transition much more smoothly compared to the donkey DM's they had in the first leg.

Dirty cheating scum
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:20 pm

@The Franchise wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:not that I want to complain about the overall result

but this was one of the most biased refereeing performaces I've seen at this level

unacceptable stuff, PSG got every challenge called and then even got free kicks for fouling their own players

fuck this fucking ref

and PSG played well, but they're cheating, playacting, shithousing fucks, the lot of them

no wonder everyone hates them

Imagine a Barca fan talking like this? Laughing

The ref was fine. He got most of them right and didnt give Mbappe or Ney various fouls where they went down easy.

The only 2 bad calls was the Navas running into Paredes and Paredes pretending Muller took him down. But neither had any impact on the game, PSG had the ball on both occasions anyway.

It's not even about the big calls. Yes, those two were the blatant ones (the Navas one was absolutely outrageous..), but there was also a horribly wrong offside call against Mbappé.

It's about the overall line and tendency of refereeing. PSG got everything, all the time, without us ever actually fouling. They are a side that milk and playact constantly, and they got their way.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:29 pm

Bayern were not exactly clean tbh. There were some very questionable tackles by them.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:45 pm

How did Bayern go this long with no back up for Lewandowski? No wonder Morata keeps getting signed ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:51 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
@Clutch wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:Two years in a row when supposedly best team gets beaten and out in the qtrs!
According to the British media, sure. According to everyone else, no

Same thing was said by Spanish, mostly Barca fans, the year Inter and Mourinho won!
That Barca team was arguably the best team in the world tbh, didnt they only lose like 1 or 2 games in the league the whole year? City wasnt even the best team in England last year

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:19 am

@Luca wrote:How did Bayern go this long with no back up for Lewandowski? No wonder Morata keeps getting signed ffs

Because it's the first time ever Lewandowski is out for more than a game or two
He's never injured and no player with ambition will do it to themselves to be his backup

BUT, he got injured this time, Poland vs Andorra, so here we are

Choupo did his best with 2 goals but he's obviously a joke
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:32 am

Btw for Bayern, whats the chance of long term Hernandez playing CB and Davids playing LB? Im not sure but playing them both seems pretty good instead of having to drop one and put in another CB instead. Upemcano (spelling) is coming next season and Alava leaving so whats the plan for the back 4?

Bayern basically had Lewand, Gnabry, Groenka out for this game, thats quite a weakened side compared to full strength PSG... bit unlucky but PSG played well.

BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:37 am

Because that dog of Orsato still is a ref for international matches is beyond  me

At a certain point Paredes fouls his GK ( yes, Keylon Navas, his teammate) in area ... and he blows for a free kick in favor of PSG rofl rofl

I also  want to apologize to dogs for having him compared to him
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:44 am

@Robespierre wrote:Because that dog of Orsato still is a ref for international matches is beyond  me

At a certain point Paredes fouls his GK ( yes, Keylon Navas, his teammate) in area ... and he blows for a free kick in favor of PSG rofl rofl

he let PSG get away with everything

Di Maria willfully took a throw in that was clearly flagged as a Bayern throw, didn't get a yellow, didn't get a talking to. Ref just let them do their thing.

Neymar grabbing Hernandez shirt and throwing himself to the pitch, no yellow for diving, he goes on to complain to the ref

Navas wasting 40 seconds on a goal kick in minute 93

one of the worse refereeing performances we've encountered

Cakir was worse of course

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:45 am

@Clutch wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:
@Clutch wrote: According to the British media, sure. According to everyone else, no

Same thing was said by Spanish, mostly Barca fans, the year Inter and Mourinho won!
That Barca team was arguably the best team in the world tbh, didnt they only lose like 1 or 2 games in the league the whole year? City wasnt even the best team in England last year

No not City, Liverpool was!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:47 am

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Robespierre wrote:Because that dog of Orsato still is a ref for international matches is beyond  me

Di Maria willfully took a throw in that was clearly flagged as a Bayern throw, didn't get a yellow, didn't get a talking to. Ref just let them do their thing.

Neymar grabbing Hernandez shirt and throwing himself to the pitch, no yellow for diving, he goes on to complain to the ref

Gee Hans, you actually sounding worse than Harmonica. So sorry for your loss. Shocked
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:04 am

@BarcaLearning wrote:Btw for Bayern, whats the chance of long term Hernandez playing CB and Davids playing LB? Im not sure but playing them both seems pretty good instead of having to drop one and put in another CB instead. Upemcano (spelling) is coming next season and Alava leaving so whats the plan for the back 4?

Bayern basically had Lewand, Gnabry, Groenka out for this game, thats quite a weakened side compared to full strength PSG... bit unlucky but PSG played well.

PSG wasn't full strength. Florenzi and Verratti couldn't start (Verratti missed first leg too). Marquinhos was out this game too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:51 am

Neymar needs to pass whenever he has the fucking opportunity to in these high profile games. He's turned into a choker. It feels like every year with PSG they go out and there were some golden chances Neymar should have buried.

Seriously the guy is a gem but he loses his shooting boots in these games. It's bad. I wonder if it's in his head now
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:51 am

@futbol_bill wrote:
@Clutch wrote:
@futbol_bill wrote:

No not City, Liverpool was!
oh lmao ya that makes sense. But i think liverpool lost in the R16

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:18 am

Wonderful start to Ramadan, hoping this continues with City being knocked out tonight

Alhamdallah  UCL QF 2020/21 | Bayern Munich Vs PSG - Page 6 1f44f
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:33 am

This was an incredible moment. Paredes fouls his own GK, dives, and gets a foul in favor of PSG.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:10 am

@futbol_bill wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:

Gee Hans, you actually sounding worse than Harmonica. So sorry for your loss. Shocked

You don't know what it's like, Bill, and how would you as a Real Madrid supporter
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:57 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Luca wrote:How did Bayern go this long with no back up for Lewandowski? No wonder Morata keeps getting signed ffs

Because it's the first time ever Lewandowski is out for more than a game or two
He's never injured and no player with ambition will do it to themselves to be his backup

BUT, he got injured this time, Poland vs Andorra, so here we are

Choupo did his best with 2 goals but he's obviously a joke

Look, do you want Morata or not?

There’s no way that Bayern lose this tie with a decent back up striker

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:48 pm

but this was one of the most biased refereeing performaces I've seen at this level

unacceptable stuff, PSG got every challenge called and then even got free kicks for fouling their own players

fuck this fucking ref

and PSG played well, but they're cheating, playacting, shithousing fucks, the lot of them

Kimmich had a stinker, Sané had even more of a stinker

In Kimmich's defense, he's also often fantastic. Sané has no excuse

You had enough chances in both games to score a bunch regardless of the referee. Lewa's absence is the reason you were eliminated.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:11 pm

@Myesyats wrote:

fuck this fucking ref

You had enough chances in both games to score a bunch regardless of the referee. Lewa's absence is the reason you were eliminated.

This is priceless! A Barca fanatic telling Hans to suck up his Barca like behaviour and accept the loss! affraid
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:01 pm

@Casciavit wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:
@Casciavit wrote:

Yeah, I think him and Gueye were tremendous together. Gueye did more pressing and closing down, not allowing anyone in his zone any time and was always the 1st midfielder to engage the ball and allow Paredes to cover. Paredes consistently made good decisions when they regained a loose ball. For them, if they can make 3, 4 passes to transition forward then you know it will be dangerous for the opponent and he showed the composure to make that first or second pass.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:26 pm

@Myesyats wrote:

fuck this fucking ref

Lewa, Gnabry, Goretzka. 3/4 of our clinical finishers were gone.

But it is what it is, PSG deserved to go through because they were really good yesterday (especially Neymar), despite being unlikeable, unfair, diving, playacting fucks (especially Neymar)
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:41 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
@Myesyats wrote:

fuck this fucking ref

This is priceless! A Barca fanatic telling Hans to suck up his Barca like behaviour and accept the loss! affraid

I'm not going around starting threads about refs bruh you in the wrong neighborhood dear señor. I made one comment after Clasico and it was very reasonable imo, that both gifs Harmonica posted were fouls but only one was called for reasons unbeknownst to me. I didn't blame the loss on the ref either.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum