Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:47 pm

Come on PSG let it happen.

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:59 pm

Went to Juve to join a real family only to ditch them at the first opportunity
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:24 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Went to Juve to join a real family only to ditch them at the first opportunity
how can we forget, he really left Madrid saying he was joining a real family…unbelievable. There is no surprise here that he is going to City, maybe he will end his career at Barca
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Agnelli looks like a big loser. And all of us by association

That's what you get trying to be something you're not. Bought a guy bigger than the club hoping to split glory and money. We end up not winning and broke. What a forgettable 3 years that was

I had a sad thought the other day, if i was 10-15 years younger i'd surely not be a Juve fan since it has no appeal for me whatsoever. Tired of criticizing i want to be J-Warrior again. Now pay Moise Kean and wake the FUCK UP pls
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Looks like Manchester United are also trying to sign him back. Menses speaking with both teams
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:00 pm

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Manchester United have been in direct contact with Jorge Mendes since yesterday night for Cristiano Ronaldo comeback. Now board talking about figures of the deal, potential salary & also fee for Juventus. 🔴🇵🇹 #MUFC

Man United are now “seriously interested” - as Man City too
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:04 pm

Swap for Pogba ? Swap for Jesus ?

Or just a bland cheque of 30 millions to swallow the pill ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:31 pm

@Firenze @Glory it's time to get hyped

Simon Stone: Man City not signing Ronaldo

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:38 pm

Fabrizio:

Manchester City have decided to LEAVE negotiations for Cristiano Ronaldo. He’s NOT joining Manchester City - club position has been so clear in the last minutes. 🚫🔵 #MCFC #Ronaldo

Important to clarify: personal terms have never been agreed, same for fee for Juventus. Mad:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:39 pm

Enjoy your new PS5 @Frenzy

Heard it comes with a reduced warranty period though
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:45 pm

HE'S COMING HOME @Firenze
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Ronaldo vs Pogba swap ????

Make it happen Ferrari guy
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:02 pm

The City board is retarded. Turned down Messi to spend 100M on Grealish. Then put all their eggs in the 150M Kane basket which led to nowhere.

Now they had Mendes whoring out Ronaldo to them and they turned him down. He wouldve scored 50 tap ins for them and won the CL. Instead they're entering the season with Ferran the ghost Torres as their starting CF. rofl

Last edited by Casciavit on Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:07 pm

if guardiola wanted he could have made it happen. feels like guardiola himself didnt entertain the idea of ronaldo at city in first place ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:09 pm

Someone check in on Fernandes, my dude won't be receiving a single penalty this season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Casciavit wrote:The City board is retarded. Turned down Messi to spend 100M on Grealish. Then put all their eggs in the 150M Kane basket which led to nowhere.

Now they had Mendes whoring out Ronaldo to them and they turned him down. He wouldve scored 50 tap ins for them and won the CL. Instead they're entering the season with Ferran the ghost Torres as their starting CF. rofl:
I don’t think they turned him down. They got played by Mendes
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:11 pm

Jesp wrote:if guardiola wanted he could have made it happen. feels like guardiola himself didnt entertain the idea of ronaldo at city in first place ...

Exactly and that's so stupid. This is where the board should have involved itself and made a decision for the club rather than letting a coach make the decision IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Casciavit wrote:The City board is retarded. Turned down Messi to spend 100M on Grealish. Then put all their eggs in the 150M Kane basket which led to nowhere.

Now they had Mendes whoring out Ronaldo to them and they turned him down. He wouldve scored 50 tap ins for them and won the CL. Instead they're entering the season with Ferran the ghost Torres as their starting CF. rofl:

All reports I saw were that City refused to pay a transfer fee and wanted Ronaldo to take a paycut as well. Essentially they wanted to get him for the lowest value possible which just delayed a deal because if they decided to pay 20M upfront he would've been signed already.

It's not a money issue since they were willing to pay 150M for Kane.

All Ronaldo cares about is winning another Ballon d'or or Champions League which would've been possible at City. I don't think it was some master plan that Ronaldo always wanted to go back to United lmao.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:16 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Jesp wrote:if guardiola wanted he could have made it happen. feels like guardiola himself didnt entertain the idea of ronaldo at city in first place ...

Exactly and that's so stupid. This is where the board should have involved itself and made a decision for the club rather than letting a coach make the decision IMO.

yea but when has Txiki Begiristain not listened to Guardiola. he is effectively below guardiola when it comes to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:17 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

All reports I saw were that City refused to pay a transfer fee and wanted Ronaldo to take a paycut as well. Essentially they wanted to get him for the lowest value possible which just delayed a deal because if they decided to pay 20M upfront he would've been signed already.

It's not a money issue since they were willing to pay 150M for Kane.

All Ronaldo cares about is winning another Ballon d'or or Champions League which would've been possible at City. I don't think it was some master plan that Ronaldo always wanted to go back to United lmao.

oh ok if its the juve city deal that didnt come to agreement but they did get to the level of reaching personal agreement with ronaldo then i would take it differently, i just had impression i mentioned in previous post

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:21 pm

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United - Page 5 GrqQ
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:21 pm

I don't know if it'll work out but this has me reliving my youth ffs

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:30 pm

Romeo Agresti
@romeoagresti
Il #ManUtd ha offerto circa 28 milioni alla #Juve per #CR7: trattativa in chiusura // Manchester United have made around a €28m offer for CR7. A deal is close 🔥🔴@goal @GoalItalia
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:31 pm

De Gea
AWB Varane Maguire Shaw
Pogba Mctominumpty
Sancho Bruno Rashford
CR7
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next