Mr Nick09
Myesyats
Robespierre
El Gunner
S
48 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United Empty OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by S Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:09 am

Last edited by S on Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:59 am

how much would he go for considering his age? 80 mil?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Cristiano Ronaldo returns to United

Post by Robespierre Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:48 am

El Gunner wrote:how much would he go for considering his age? 80 mil?

36 years, just 1 year of contract, salary of 30 milions = free agent
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:01 am

He could play at a decent level till 40 but I'm not sure who is dumb enough to match this salary

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:44 am

If Mbappe leaves PSG and they will need a big name to join the club so CR fits that perfectly. I don’t think Messi will leave Barca now that Laporte is back
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:16 pm

He's gone.

They've decided to make him the scapegoat for the failures, and are actively trashing him through their mouthpieces to make sure it sticks.

Juventus is a scumbag club. I hope he leaves somewhere where he can prove them wrong. Practically carried Sarri, would have carried Pirlo to a title as well if Pirlo wasn't so trash and Inter actually brought a challenge this year.

Really disgusting how they try to tarnish his legacy instead of admitting they got it wrong once in 10 years.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Instagram or Tik Tok.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:30 pm

Who is scapegoating Ronaldo? There’s a handful of fans that are anti-Ronaldo but the man has single handedly slowed our decline

He should leave because the project no longer makes sense for him. It didn’t make sense the moment we signed Pirlo as our manager. If you sign an inexperienced manager, you’d expect it’s because you’re trying to rebuild, not to compete right now, which is what a veteran manager would symbolize and now with this season, abysmal in Europe, not good enough in Serie A, it just doesn’t make sense for him to want to stick around. There’s not a strong enough project for him at the moment

He should go for his own sake but I don’t think he’s scapegoated by any means. Juve fans just aren’t the best bunch though so ignore the terrible takes

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:42 pm

Hes still ambitious so I guess that rules out the likes of MLS or China or ME where all the money are and he can take it easy Razz If he does move it wont be another top tier club than it would be second tier Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:46 pm

Vibe wrote:He's gone.

They've decided to make him the scapegoat for the failures, and are actively trashing him through their mouthpieces to make sure it sticks.

Juventus is a scumbag club. I hope he leaves somewhere where he can prove them wrong. Practically carried Sarri, would have carried Pirlo to a title as well if Pirlo wasn't so trash and Inter actually brought a challenge this year.

Really disgusting how they try to tarnish his legacy instead of admitting they got it wrong once in 10 years.

What? Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:50 pm

On a free with half his wages and a deflated ego. Welcome back legend. We can hand Juve Hazard if they want a replacement
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:31 pm

To me this whole shitshow is not very surprising. Hate to be that guy but i was never happy with this transfer. And it's been a couple years already since i foresee an incoming downward spiral.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Ronaldo has never been remotely an issue on this team though

It’s the idea that you can put in a 35 year old Ronaldo and put a group of bums behind him and on the bench and think he’s going to carry you to be a CL winning team. The team he joined was not one piece away, and it did not make the moves to make sure a CL would happen and now it’s too late

Imagine being a forward who scores as many goals as he does, has great mentality and work ethic and then be blamed as the issue

It’s nothing but respect for Ronaldo and the only thing he deserves in my mind

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:07 pm

PSG are probably the only club in Europe willing to take him on his wages.

Most likely he will stay at Jjuve, though, because of age and money.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:29 pm

Really wonder what his current price is?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:46 pm

1 million barrels of oil and the rightful ownership to 3 refs hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Ronaldo has been carrying this sorry excuse of a team all season, the approach was play weak ass nothing football for 89 of 90 minutes and have Ronaldo score two goals out of nothing somewhere in between
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:22 pm

Can't wait to sign him
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:25 pm

I second Hala.

Juventus fans, if you accept, we can give you Hazard for Ronaldo. Straight swap
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:On a free with half his wages and a deflated ego. Welcome back legend. We can hand Juve Hazard if they want a replacement

always a good time watching these two ego-maniac fanbases suffer together Laughing :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:15 pm

Juve definitely selling him, not going to let him walk free when he's still worth 50m+

Welcome to United
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Not that it matters, but for the record, I'm not blaming Cronaldo for Juve's failures, I'm just blaming him for that free kick goal lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:23 am

I actually am against Ronaldo returning. We've already begun transitioning to post Ronaldo era. I know it's not going well at all but that was expected.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:47 am

I'd rather a 36 year old Ronaldo than having to see Asensio do feck all and Hazard waltz about on the pitch until he gets injured. Will take the spotlight off Vini too

If there is a possibility we should definitely look into it. Ronaldo even at his age is outsxoring all our players. Our second highest scorer is a CDM and our third probably Ramos who is a CB.

You'd be a fool if you didn't want him back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:15 am

He's most definitely gone this summer. He's worth too much to let go on free and his wages are burning a hole in Juve.

He is not holding them back as he has been sensational as he is only to blame for the Free-kick and always has a habit of turning his back to a ball like he avoids confrontation.

Knowing the player, he will set out to prove many wrong.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next