Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan Empty Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan Screen12
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan Empty Re: Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan

Post by Luca Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:45 pm

Is there a more anticipated GL tie? This is our final

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan Empty Re: Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:41 pm

Huge, Huge tie.

Last time we faced them it was the heartbreaking loss vs Sir Alex Ferguson's United versus Leonardo's Beckham and Ronaldinho Milan.

Huge shame that our drastic drop of form had to come now compared to their heightened form but it will be an interesting clash regardless. Ecstatic for it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:25 pm

As if Milan had any kind of chance
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Well We 've derby against City before first leg and West Ham United (4th place battle ) before 2nd leg, I hope just Ole doesn't bottle it with turn over. We' re stronger than Milan for the rest. They come from an important negative streak in big matches in this last month and half, that's pure Piolism
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:19 pm

How long have we waited to see this day cheers
Firenze Proud time to get your head shaved off finally.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:53 pm

Finally the GL booking team has green lighted the most anticipated once in a life time fued.

There will be blood, tears, sweat, drama and emotions. But most of all it will have hilarious comments by the AC Milan and United fans on GL.

Forget the champions league, this is the dream match.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:04 pm

Lets be honest here, Milan are getting destroyed. They have no chance. Probably easiest squash match for Frenzy's United since a long time.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Better than any CL tie
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:25 pm

woooow

Bruno on Ibra

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan Giphy

shame this never happened during GL's peak activity...I want to say this is the first time United have faced Milan in a competitive season since...? I don't know. I know we faced them in some pre-season shite a couple years ago.

I wouldn't count Milan out at all. I expect it to be competitive. Goatropa league.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Firenze is clearly outnumbered here. Most of you guys are going to side with Milan, and I'm not going to let him stand alone.

Will cheer for United, and we will kick your ass.
Spoiler:
Unless Pogba plays then I'm not watching that borefest.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:24 pm

This has to be the biggest greatest GL matchup in GL history. As Luca said, this is a GL tie, not a CL tie.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:18 pm

This is GL End Game ffs

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:11 am

Dollarumma > De Gea
Calabria < Wan Bisakka
Kjaer > Lindelof
Romagnoli = Maguire
Theo > Shaw
Benancer > Pogba
Kessie > McTominay
Leao > Greenwood
Hakan < Bruno
Salaemakers < Rashford
Ibra > Cavani

Discuss.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:45 am

We should unban unique to have his take on this tie
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:14 am

@Perucho21 wrote:We should unban unique to have his take on this tie

I sent him a message asking how he's doing in these trying times and he did not answer. I hope corona did not catch up to him
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:26 pm

@Firenze wrote:woooow

Bruno on Ibra

shame this never happened during GL's peak activity...I want to say this is the first time United have faced Milan in a competitive season since...? I don't know. I know we faced them in some pre-season shite a couple years ago.

I wouldn't count Milan out at all. I expect it to be competitive. Goatropa league.

It happens when the top 3 of Serie A, Premier and Liga have 2-3 active posters totally ( but I can't complain honestly)  while big GL fanbases as Arsenal, Barca, Liverpool 've having a delusional season.
Anyway GL will be back to light for that night , the
the long awaited night
As every Inter fan has already a red heart, for a devil painted by only a colour : the red
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:38 pm

Bruno on Ibra

Hogan eventually won that match. A complete burial.

Stupid of you to use that gif. Bad omen imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Best possible draw for us imo. Guaranteed elimination so that we can focus on top 4 :coffee:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:57 pm

@Cruijf wrote:Best possible draw for us imo. Guaranteed elimination so that we can focus on top 4 :coffee:

I'm guessing that's an anti-jinx attempt? hmm As Casc already alluded to, player by player, Man United aren't all that great. Their players excel at counter-attacking football, but that's also a limitation that Milan should be able to take advantage of.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:49 am

@S wrote:

Bruno on Ibra

Hogan eventually won that match. A complete burial.

Stupid of you to use that gif. Bad omen imo.

That is stupid of Firenze really. I am going to make sure that Ibra sees this post in Italy and after that Ibra will do this the whole of ManUtd team including Ole.

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan 8c101f2ca332a42b40bae578c29aae24

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:01 pm

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan QONVIyz

What better main event for GL 10 Year Anniversary?

Europa League R16: Manchester United vs AC Milan Why-WrestleMania-17-Match-Between-The-Rock--Stone-Cold-Solidified-Their-Legacy-In-WWE-1400x653_5e7cac64edfc9_600x280

@Firenze time to end this jabroni.
M99
M99
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:18 pm

kinda wild how back when we joined both teams were still very much elite and now this is taking place in the EL after almost a decade of suffering

helluva journey but there's also light at the end of the tunnel for both fans this season

match of a lifetime, most hyped i've been for a game in years
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:12 pm

Milan plebs, ManUsexuals, let the shit talking begin :bow:

I'm more hyped for this than any game in recent memory
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum