BarcaLearning
Arquitecto
sportsczy
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career Empty Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:48 pm

I'd argue that the rise of his level is petering out at PSG, and if he stays he will not go down in history as an outstanding elite attacker in the way we all anticipated and hoped he could.

He needs to leave this club to save his career, else he'll ruin it (on a high plateau but still ruin it) like Neymar, Verratti, or Pogba for that matter, ruined theirs.

Whereto?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career Empty Re: Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:51 pm

I hope this flop goes to madrid, it's destined to be

Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career Dtgotugh5x3udllc_1576857438

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career Empty Re: Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:55 pm

Tuchel hasn't been extended... no talks... and his contract runs out this season.  He's the problem.  The worse quality of football since the Qataris took over has been, by far, under Tuchel.  It's literally "give the ball to Neymar and Mbappe + hope they do something".  Well teams got smart to that and they send 2-3 people Mbappe's way since he's the one who is closest to goal and let Neymar have the ball in the midfield.

Once Allegri takes over (almost a certainty), there will be good tactics and a better team structure.

I agree that Mbappe needs to leave to get challenged...  but PSG with Allegri will make an argument.

He's headed to Madrid or Liverpool with City making a late pitch.  Those are the rumored three.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Once Allegri takes over (almost a certainty)

You think so? What about Pochettino?

As for claiming that the coach, any coach, could be the problem at PSG which are legendary for their rotten DoF work and their entitled, unprofessional and undisciplined environment .. Laughing

Did Tuchel let Nianzou, Thiago Silva, Cavani leave on a free? Or was it Leonardo.

Silvas agent even told publicly how Leonardo tried to steer back end of last season after refusing to offer an extension earlier.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:02 pm

And btw, 9 goals and 7 assists in 11 games (862 mins) is nothing to sneeze at. He's dinged up a bit too (hamstring and ankle).

It's in the tougher games where the lack of strategy is exposed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Tuchel's PSG has been the worst PSG I've seen since the takeover. There is no imagination and its just relying on 2-3 individual talents to create magic for them.

Mbappe has to leave because of him. Decent tactician but not a pleasant personality and is very impersonal with his players. He needs to make the next step in his career be it Real Madrid, Bayern or Liverpool.

And I cannot see Max succeeding in PSG. His handle of English is poor and we know he does not speak French so that isn't the wisest move from him if so.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Same as when Neymar moved from Barca to PSG, it was only downhill since the French league is just not competitive enough, its hard for PSG to keep their level vs the top teams from the other top leagues all the time. More recently Tuchel has proved to be nothing that special.

Mbappe should be making his big move soon and cant wait to see him progress like he should when it happens.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Mbappe will be fine. He's a world beater as it is as if anything this drop in his form will only bring more to his game or to his mentality as its better early one faces such spells than late.

His ankle injury doesn't help where he cannot use his left too often.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Once Allegri takes over (almost a certainty)

You think so? What about Pochettino?

As for claiming that the coach, any coach, could be the problem at PSG which are legendary for their rotten DoF work and their entitled, unprofessional and undisciplined environment .. Laughing

Did Tuchel let Nianzou, Thiago Silva, Cavani leave on a free? Or was it Leonardo.

Silvas agent even told publicly how Leonardo tried to steer back end of last season after refusing to offer an extension earlier.

Silva was a big game flop at PSG... and he wanted a 3 year contract. Better to let him go early than too late.

Same with Cavani... it took him 10 chances to score. Incredible work rate and movement. But, at his age, he wanted too much from PSG. Also asked for a 3-year deal. It came down to a younger Icardi or Cavani. I don't like Icardi; but the decision made sense.

As far as PSG youth products... there is no path for them to play at the club. They all leave and rightfully so. It's not a place for kids to grow up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Allegri would mean pretty boring football though right? Think PSG prefer more entertaining football and wouldnt hire a manager who doesnt play more entertaining football...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:And btw, 9 goals and 7 assists in 11 games (862 mins) is nothing to sneeze at.  He's dinged up a bit too (hamstring and ankle).

It's in the tougher games where the lack of strategy is exposed.

Don't get me wrong, nothing about this thread is meant to play down or deny his amazing quality.
I just don't want to see him wasting it half-arsedly at a club and team with no purpose and no destiny like PSG.

I want to see him in the spotlight of football history.

And I do think Neymar is a bad influence, attitude wise.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:13 pm

I agree 100%. Would love to see him at Bayern too because I like Mbappe as a person... he needs professionals to surround him, not a circus and clown show (PSG).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:I agree 100%.  Would love to see him at Bayern too because I like Mbappe as a person... he needs professionals to surround him, not a circus and clown show (PSG).

We can't afford him and I don't think he'd come, it's either Real or England, and I absolutely think he should go to Real.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:17 pm

I actually would love Klopp. That style is perfect for him... all based on speed and transition. City would be a disaster. Madrid... if Zidane survives. Otherwise, he won't go.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Would Mbappe even succeed under Zidane? Zidane is proving match by match that he doesn't have any tactical plans other than to cross at least 500 times a match
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:00 am

sportsczy wrote:I actually would love Klopp.  That style is perfect for him... all based on speed and transition.  City would be a disaster.  Madrid...  if Zidane survives.  Otherwise, he won't go.

Perucho21 wrote:Would Mbappe even succeed under Zidane? Zidane is proving match by match that he doesn't have any tactical plans other than to cross at least 500 times a match

I hope Mbappé is not so dumb as to tie a possible Real Madrid future to Zidane, who's clearly a downright horrible, completely clueless coach.
Probably one of the worst coaches ever to work at a top club. albeit one who surely used up already the savings account with all the lifelong good fortune he might have had to mitigate his ineptitude in an outrageously flukey short time - which served him to get a managerial reputation and list of accomplishments well beyond his actual quality, but which wouldn't serve Mbappé coming to play under him in whatever laughably disjointed and orderless team Zidane is managing.

If Madrid have not completely lost their mind, Zidane is sacked in a matter of weeks.

Mbappé should absolutely plan independently of that.

As for possible England destinations, I agree. Liverpool would be a great choice, City a terrible, devastatingly wrong one.

Last edited by Hapless_Hans on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:01 am

My same old thought

Robespierre wrote:

Verratti ' s gotten worse staying too many years at Paris
Honestly I believe it's destiny of who stays at lenght at PSG, the only big team in a weak league
Somebody save Mbappe

Probably he'll join Real Madrid though
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:08 am

Myesyats wrote:I hope this flop goes to madrid, it's destined to be

Mbappé has to leave PSG to save his career Dtgotugh5x3udllc_1576857438

CR7 plays for Juve
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:00 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I actually would love Klopp.  That style is perfect for him... all based on speed and transition.  City would be a disaster.  Madrid...  if Zidane survives.  Otherwise, he won't go.

Perucho21 wrote:Would Mbappe even succeed under Zidane? Zidane is proving match by match that he doesn't have any tactical plans other than to cross at least 500 times a match

I hope Mbappé is not so dumb as to tie a possible Real Madrid future to Zidane, who's clearly a downright horrible, completely clueless coach.
Probably one of the worst coaches ever to work at a top club. albeit one who surely used up already the savings account with all the lifelong good fortune he might have had to mitigate his ineptitude in an outrageously flukey short time - which served him to get a managerial reputation and list of accomplishments well beyond his actual quality, but which wouldn't serve Mbappé coming to play under him in whatever laughably disjointed and orderless team Zidane is managing.

If Madrid have not completely lost their mind, Zidane is sacked in a matter of weeks.

Mbappé should absolutely plan independently of that.

As for possible England destinations, I agree. Liverpool would be a great choice, City a terrible, devastatingly wrong one.

I’m saving this one!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:58 pm

It's easy to say "Tuchel's PSG is the worst and he's the problem", but PSG's signings of late haven't been impressive. They have an Everton flop on loan starting games ffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Who cares if their signings have not been performing? Look at their core squad as it is? Tuchel simply has not created a very good team.

And Kean has actually been performing for them.

And by worse it must be said in comparison to what they have had since the Salafi takeover.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:47 am

sportsczy wrote:
He's headed to Madrid or Liverpool with City making a late pitch.  Those are the rumored three.
Not a chance.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:17 am

He's not extending. Bouhfasi and Tanzi are saying PSG are open to let him go and free up wages for Messi. That would be some swap.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:49 am

PSG's trio

Neymar - Kean - Messi

Kean :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:58 pm

This thread didn't even make it to 3 months old without already looking dated af Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next